PDA

View Full Version : SS INSERTS - Laser cut stainless

kurly
12-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Barry,

All I can say is that these thick ~1/16-3/32" "laser cut" Stainless Steel Inserts that I bought for about $10 a letter (!) are outstanding.

These are not cheap metal stampings!

Beside looking beautiful on the car, they are virtually indestructable, and with the best in class 3M adhesive bonding, without chemicals or major heat, you would have to virtually destroy our plastic bumpers to even remove them!

I considered the black, silver, etc. vinyl type stickers . . . ok, but these SS's are killer!

Tested and true like our other fine supporting vendors.

:up:

barry
12-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Thank you and enjoy them, like so many do!
Barry

Rollin'Thunder
12-02-2003, 09:30 PM
Barry,
I would like to put a great big amen to what Kurly said! I just installed my MM inserts a couple of weeks ago. The next day, one of the guys at work said "That looks great! They look like their supposed to be there!" My reply was "They are supposed to be there!" I can't quit admiring them every time I walk past the car.
Thanks for a really quality product!
Bill

kurly
12-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Rollin'Thunder
Barry,
I can't quit admiring them every time I walk past the car.
Thanks for a really quality product!
Bill

Gee, I thought I was the only one doing that! I try to get a peek at an angle where the sun light hits 'em just right - dazzling to say the least! Crazy huh? (I have owned a lot of cars and had lot's of other options, but this MM is a real treat!)

gilby04
12-02-2003, 09:52 PM
I'll "second" your motion Rollin'.
I installed mine a few weeks ago as well, and they really make the rear view come alive...a wider, lower look, and a perfect match for the SS exhaust tips. And, if I didn't know better, I would have bet they were made from mirrors !
Hmmm...wonder what the effect would be if placed on the left front door above the beltline trim, similar to that of the 2003 Explorers ?

martyo
12-03-2003, 04:31 AM
See, if you guys had been paying attention to me eight months ago, you would have been enjoying them even longer!