PDA

View Full Version : MrBluGruv!!! Thankyou sooooo much!!!!

RacerX
08-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Thank you for the advice on sights to see! San Antonio was a blast! (Except for your damn roadways! Thank you iPhone GPS!!!) :D We had a lot of fun on the River Walk for a couple days, checked out El Mercado, ate out at a lot of good places, checked out The Alamo, and spent a lot of time on Lackland AFB. What a whirlwind of a good time! I can't believe the respect that the military and family get down there, it's absolutely amazing!!! We even got a bottle of wine from the stewardess on our Dallas connection because she saw all the AF shirts we were wearing. My son designed his flight's T-Shirts, Flight 531. Thank you everyone! :beer:

MrBluGruv
08-16-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm glad I could give suggestions. :)
That's no joke about the roads though, I'm sure you had fun trying to get places on the 410 loop. :P

RacerX
08-16-2010, 09:06 PM
OH!!! Saturday, after trying to find the right parking garage, Drew is supposed to be on base by 18:00 and we were downtown racing to find the garage, iPhone died... I finally get us out to 35 to 90 and close to the base, doing the limit, 65, a truck in front of us swerved wildy so I was immediately ready to move and as he avoided rolling, there's a freakin couch in my lane!!! My wife yelled! Quick dodge to the left, whew!!! OMG! Someone behind us actually tagged it! What a trip!

burtreynolds
08-17-2010, 01:31 AM
Dude...are you Mr. San Antonio now?

SID210SA
08-17-2010, 05:37 AM
I am glad you enjoyed out city...with all it has to offer....hope you get down here again to check out some more sights, like our Mission Trail, fishing and recreation on our area lakes, the famous water park known as Schlitterbahn, the Tower of the Americas, Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and dont forget Rudy's BBQ. It would take a few weeks to enjoy all our city has to offer.

I thank you, your wife and son for his courage and willingness to join our nations Military.

Mike

MrBluGruv
08-17-2010, 06:22 AM
I'm hardly Mr. San Antonio. :P I'd defer to Mike for that: if you think I'm nice and helpful, I pale in comparison to what he does for guests and fellow Marauder owners in the area and beyond.

Vortex
08-17-2010, 06:31 AM
If I had read you were going to SA I would have recommended my favorite place to eat, the Jacala on West Ave!

SID210SA
08-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Thank you for the compliment....I really appriciate that. We are all pretty hospitable...just hard to get us all together at the same time.