PDA

View Full Version : I love our Marauders.

guspech750
08-19-2010, 04:24 PM
I just wanted to say that I really love our Marauders. Now I have always really liked the 1996 Impala SS. But for the last 2 to 3 weeks. I have seen a 94-96 Impala SS 3 to 5 times a week. Nice ones too. I have been baffled as to how many I have seen lately. Seeing so many makes me really appreciate My Marauder even more since I see one maybe once a month at best. It puts a bigger smile on my face knowing there are more Impala SS's tuning around than my Marauder. Our Marauders wale!!!!:)

sanco
08-19-2010, 04:30 PM
thats weird, i have been noticing them as well! its like they just came out of woodwork this summer. usually they arent around at all, regardless of weather.

well that is of course unless they are some hoodrat dented to hell SS

tbone
08-19-2010, 06:32 PM
The body style of the Impala's weren't too bad, but the god-awful cheapo plastic dashboards and lousy interiors always turned me off! The Marauder's dashboard and interior is soooooo much cooler in every way! And the body style is so much better too. Just an all around nicer ride..........

I always liked Grand Nationals, and may have bought one back in the day, but again, the awful dashboards turned me away. I mean, come on, a muscle car with nothing but an old style speedo and a gas guage set in a "pod"? What was GM thinking?

zr271cuda
08-19-2010, 06:44 PM
I've been noticing SS's a lot the last couple months, but they have been all jacked up with big rims. I haven't seen a nice looking one in forever these have had bad paint, dented all to he!! and bumpers hanging off.:shake:

BAD MERC
08-19-2010, 06:44 PM
The Marauder is not exactly a ground-breaking car as far as technical goodies or a jaw-dropping shape but it does come inherently with a mysterious stigma. Most people have never seen one. Most people do not appreciate how rare they are. They are not particularly powerful for a two-ton car considering that grandpa's Northstar 32V Cadillac makes 300 horses too. But, there is a camaraderie among owners like Harley riders or truckers. You don't see friendships and forums based on Camrys and Caravans.

freakstatus
08-19-2010, 07:38 PM
I just wanted to say that I really love our Marauders. Now I have always really liked the 1996 Impala SS. But for the last 2 to 3 weeks. I have seen a 94-96 Impala SS 3 to 5 times a week. Nice ones too. I have been baffled as to how many I have seen lately. Seeing so many makes me really appreciate My Marauder even more since I see one maybe once a month at best. It puts a bigger smile on my face knowing there are more Impala SS's tuning around than my Marauder. Our Marauders wale!!!!:)

I definitely here ya there. I get guys with cars 3 times the value of mine telling me that I have an awesome car.

I can't remember the last time I saw another Marauder on the road.

Love my car!

Mr. Man
08-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Saw an SS Impala tonite at the cruise in. It was black with a dark interior. To round for my taste but then again I've always been a fan of the squared look Road-Runners, ParkLanes, Fairlanes and such.

Paul T. Casey
08-19-2010, 09:30 PM
I was kinda loving mine tonight. Took my Dad's 56 to the beach cruise, then dropped it off at my Mom's house. Gor in the Marauder, turned the CD volume to full, put down the windows and cruised bak home. Lost any semblance of stress I may have had during those 40 minutes.

breeze
08-22-2010, 11:02 AM
my bother has a 94 LT1 caprice so i see 1 everyday. but i know alot of chevy boys so i see them in the area alot, aswell a MM