PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Deal on Delete Tips

wchain
12-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Hi Gang,
I thought I would offer a little Holiday Cheer and offer the Meg's Delete Tips on sale from Dec 4, 2003 until Dec 24, 2003 at $110 with FREE UPS Ground Shipping!

Microtuners are also available at a great price, if you're interested, send me an email or PM!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!

Ross
12-03-2003, 01:55 PM
Wes, do these tips bolt up or do they need to be welded on?

wchain
12-03-2003, 02:00 PM
Hi Ross, I suppose they can Bolt on if you have a band clamp, (one side clams onto the Tip and the other to the pipe) but I think all of the good folks here are welding them on to replace the current exhaust.
Wes

TripleTransAm
12-03-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey Wes, I asked this question last time there was a group buy but got no answer. Does the free shipping include Canadian orders? Thanks.

wchain
12-03-2003, 02:15 PM
On Canadian Orders, I'll split the shipping, I just sent a set to a Canadian Customer on Ontario, and I believe total shipping was 18 dollars or so.

Wes

Marauderman
12-04-2003, 04:21 AM
Ok Todd

--Heres the deal for you---Back again-- decisions-decisions---you've heard mine--so no excuses --whatch gonna do--watcha gonna do!!!

Tom-------

67435animal
12-04-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Ross
Wes, do these tips bolt up or do they need to be welded on?

Ross, I installed my non resonator tips about 6 weeks ago and they sound great. A fellow MM owner in Toronto heard them when I was up there last week and ordered a pair.

I had them professionally installed by an exhaust shop. For 50.00, they removed the old ones, extended the existing tailpipe a few inches, welded the new tips, welded new hangers for the new tips.

The result is two beautifully aligned tips, extended about an inch or so beyond the bumper such that the Megs shows.

The car now sounds a lot 'tougher' than the mellow rumble provided by the stock resonated tips.

Bob

PS-buy now and take Wes to the 'cleaners'!!.

TAF
12-04-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by marauderman
Ok Todd

--Heres the deal for you---Back again-- decisions-decisions---you've heard mine--so no excuses --whatch gonna do--watcha gonna do!!!

Tom-------

1st...Wes is a GREAT guy to deal with.
2nd...I just purchased tips from Wes...OEM ones instead of "deleted".
3rd...I LOVE the way my car sounds right now with Dennis' shorties, 18" Maganaflows and the OEMs...

No changes necessary.

Marauderman
12-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Hey Todd- Buddy----Was trying to get your attention in case you wanted a buy for a later install maybe--

67435animal
12-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by TAF
1st...Wes is a GREAT guy to deal with.
2nd...I just purchased tips from Wes...OEM ones instead of "deleted".
3rd...I LOVE the way my car sounds right now with Dennis' shorties, 18" Maganaflows and the OEMs...

No changes necessary.

You mean you bought the meek and mild ones???:D

Bob

TAF
12-04-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by 67435animal
You mean you bought the meek and mild ones???:D

Bob

Yep..."meek and mild"...just like me.

jfclancy
12-04-2003, 07:51 AM
Sign me up for a set,
Joe Clancy

OK then PM'ed You with my information
send 'em on

wchain
12-04-2003, 08:54 AM
jfclancy,
Howdy, yes I do!
Give me a buzz at 713.681.5856 or, PM me your # and I'll call you on my dime!

White Knuckles
12-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Sign White Knuckles up for a set. I PM'd my request to you.

VicRattlehead
12-06-2003, 10:54 AM
sorry im not up on alot of the mm stuff, can you supply me a link to some pictures. im looking for a nice chrome tip that will be long enough to extend out past my bumper cover. can you give me dimentions of this what is the inlet size and exit size, is it a slashed cut rolled tip exit?

MM03MOK
12-06-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by VicRattlehead
sorry im not up on alot of the mm stuff, can you supply me a link to some pictures. im looking for a nice chrome tip that will be long enough to extend out past my bumper cover. can you give me dimentions of this what is the inlet size and exit size, is it a slashed cut rolled tip exit? Innovative Interceptors (http://www.innovativeinterceptors.com/index/products.html)