PDA

View Full Version : For Sale FS: DTR OEM rear bumper

clintons4
09-06-2010, 10:54 AM
SOLD THANKS!

I have had this just in case because the price was right. Been sitting in storage. No major damage, just scuffs from being moved around. I can post pics later but i'm sure you all know what it looks like :D

TWINSCRW
09-06-2010, 11:19 AM
what are you asking for it? and where is it located? would you be willing to ship it?

clintons4
09-06-2010, 12:02 PM
what are you asking for it? and where is it located? would you be willing to ship it?

I am located in Houston TX. I will see if I can locate a box from one of my vendors on Tuesday. I dont mind shipping as long as I can find something that I can pack it in correctly.
I am open to offers on it. I know reman oem sell on ebay for $500 shipped. Im not even thinking anything close to that. Let me know.

BurpyTurtle
09-07-2010, 01:13 PM
I am located in Houston TX. I will see if I can locate a box from one of my vendors on Tuesday. I dont mind shipping as long as I can find something that I can pack it in correctly.
I am open to offers on it. I know reman oem sell on ebay for $500 shipped. Im not even thinking anything close to that. Let me know.

What are you thinking? I've sent PMs asking how much you want but all you say is that you don't want the $500 they are asking on ebay.

Why is it so hard to get people to say and/or post the price they want for their items?

MM2004
09-07-2010, 01:17 PM
What are you thinking? I've sent PMs asking how much you want but all you say is that you don't want the $500 they are asking on ebay.

Why is it so hard to get people to say and/or post the price they want for their items?

I agree.

Vague descriptions do not sell.

Period.

Mike.

BurpyTurtle
09-13-2010, 07:46 AM
Sent reply to your pvt message. I'll take the bumper at your asking price, and can pick it up in Houston.