PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Apnea!

SlkMerc
09-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Hey all -

I wanted to let the MM Community know that if our brothers and sisters are afflicted with this condition and are currently on the treatment, I might be able to help with equipment and supplies.

I am a rep for a major supplier of these products and help lots of folks get what they need to upgrade and/or just plain make the treatment more bearable.

If anyone is interested , please PM me or email me @das90805@yahoo.com. I'd like to help if I can.

Thanks and a good night's sleep every night to all!

fastblackmerc
09-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Great to know!

I travel with my CPAP all the time.

SC Cheesehead
09-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Great to know!

I travel with my CPAP all the time.

^^^^^^^ Me too. ^^^^^^

Wish I could find a smaller travel-sized one instead of lugging my regular unit all over the country with me.

Bigdogjim
09-06-2010, 05:34 PM
I also have one but do not travel with it. Going on 12 years now just got an updated unit last January:)

ctrlraven
09-06-2010, 05:48 PM
My mom has been doing sleep studies for the past 10-12 years I think.

SlkMerc
09-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I dont know the rules about posting links. If you or someone you know has a PPO insurance or Medicare, I can definately help them. Supplies all covered and auto-shipped every 90 days. New machines when eligible and I have an awesome upgrade path to better machine if desired.

There are so many people on this board that help and contribute. I thought this might be a way I can do something for the group and their families as well.

N40GL
09-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Best thing I ever did. I have a Respironics, going on 5 years old. Still works, but should I be considering a replacement sometime?

Granddaddy Marq
09-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I have a Remstar with 17000 hours on it. I'm addicted to it. I.m tired of it and want something different, surgery, weight loss, new procedures, something! Do you have a suggestion? PM me if you do or not I'll be up.:sleepy:

Egon Spengler
09-08-2010, 05:23 AM
My ex and my girlfriend now have both shaken me to wake me up when I was sleeping because I stopped breathing. Apparently I have sleep apnea! haha. I don't do anything for it though.

sailsmen
09-08-2010, 05:32 AM
You never started breathing again. Haven't you figured that out yet?

CBT
09-08-2010, 05:42 AM
My ex and my girlfriend now have both shaken me to wake me up when I was sleeping because I stopped breathing. Apparently I have sleep apnea! haha. I don't do anything for it though.

Yeah, threesomes tend to take your breathe away if done correctly. Thumbs up, dude!

Egon Spengler
09-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Yeah, threesomes tend to take your breathe away if done correctly. Thumbs up, dude!
LOL! Not quite...