PDA

View Full Version : Are we there yet!

frdwrnch
09-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Damn I'm stoked! Why did I volunteer to work Tuesday? Got the car cleaned up today, half my stuff packed.... Ready to roll! Lookin' forward to seein' you guys.

SC Cheesehead
09-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Damn I'm stoked! Why did I volunteer to work Tuesday? Got the car cleaned up today, half my stuff packed.... Ready to roll! Lookin' forward to seein' you guys.

Got some "honey-do's" to knock out today, then we'll head up to the Queen's City tomorrow a.m.

Looking forward to seeing you guys as well, it's been too long.

CBT
09-07-2010, 05:07 AM

Yeah I planned on doing some more cleaning to the car before heading to Charlotte. Never did wash it after the Chicago trip, just pressure blasted the bugs off, and you can still see a few splatter marks. Ran out of daylight yesterday so it didn't get done after hours of grass cutting/weed whacking, and grilling dinner. Class tonight, leaving for NC from work tomorrow, havn't packed, don't know where I put my radios, I need to do laundry, just printed directions from mapquest.
Sounds like my typical roadtrips, should be a blast! :beer:

Bluerauder
09-07-2010, 05:18 AM
Damn I'm stoked! Why did I volunteer to work Tuesday?
I had originally planned to go to work today; but decided that they could get along without me all week. The last day before vacation is usually a real pain -- so I did that on Friday just to get it out of the way.

Will spend today just taking care of the final touches and details. Just sent the wife off to work. :D She didn't plan ahead to have today off. :P

See ya'll tomorrow at the hotel between 4-5 PM. :up:

Ms. Denmark
09-07-2010, 06:37 AM
Had yesterday off for Labor Day and started my official vacation today. Woo hoo! Got all the cookies baked and packed. Did laundry and packed clothes yesterday. Checked out the camera and radio...all good to go. Programed our MM.net friends cell numbers into my new phone and downloaded a dedicated ring-tone for y'all....."Mercury Blues".....a pretty cool song (so please don't hesitate to call) LOL! Having coffee now, then I'll pack up the dog's stuff while Mr. Man heads to the bank and gases up the Marauder. We'll be rolling out about 2:30 pm today, to drop our dogs at doggie camp and pick up another Dog :D before heading down to Maryland for the night. Tomorrow am we'll convoy with 3-4 other cars....sounds like Blackened300a will lead the charge so we might be in Charlotte before anyone else!! I'm tired already. :eek: See you all in Charlotte!

SC Cheesehead
09-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Had yesterday off for Labor Day and started my official vacation today. Woo hoo! Got all the cookies baked and packed. Did laundry and packed clothes yesterday. Checked out the camera and radio...all good to go. Programed our MM.net friends cell numbers into my new phone and downloaded a dedicated ring-tone for y'all....."Mercury Blues".....a pretty cool song (so please don't hesitate to call) LOL! Having coffee now, then I'll pack up the dog's stuff while Mr. Man heads to the bank and gases up the Marauder. We'll be rolling out about 2:30 pm today, to drop our dogs at doggie camp and pick up another Dog :D before heading down to Maryland for the night. Tomorrow am we'll convoy with 3-4 other cars....sounds like Blackened300a will lead the charge so we might be in Charlotte before anyone else!! I'm tired already. :eek: See you all in Charlotte!

betcha don't beat Marauderman there....;)

vkirkend
09-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Cleaning up the car and packing. Wil be off in the morning after rush hour.:banana: