PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Forums

derik
09-09-2010, 09:30 AM
This question is for all of the Mustang owners in this community and for any others that can lead me in the right direction.

I purchased (built and on its way) a 2011 GT and want to become familiar with the car as I have with the Marauder through a site similar to mercurymarauder.net. Which forum, since I would think that there are a few, would give me the same information, both technical and mature for the 2011 Mustang that I have enjoyed on this site? I'm not interested in potty mouths and arrogance. I want to know that a question, no matter how trivial, will be answered without the inevitable 'use the search function.'

Thanks in advance.

illwood
09-09-2010, 11:47 AM
I've been a member of the StangNet.com forums for a while and they're pretty good. They're pretty good, but because of the shear number of Mustang owners, be aware that there are more meatballs on any of the Mustang Forums.

SpartaPerformance
09-09-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm a vendor on Stangnet and the member there are very mature and knowledgeable. MustangForums.com is good too.

martyo
09-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Try here too:

www.hpmustangs.com

If you join up, please let them know I sent you. I frequent that site daily and miss my friends from up North, so I want them to know I am still thinking about them!!

derik
09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the responses

dohc324ci
09-09-2010, 06:05 PM
By far s197forum.com they can be a little rough but good tech info.