PDA

View Full Version : SSHS10 Site is up

Pat
09-17-2010, 12:47 PM
The www.sshs10.com (http://www.sshs10.com) site is up and running for those who wish to register.

So far only one Marauder is registered.

Good Luck

boatmangc
09-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Very much in need of volunteers
Tell your wives you have to go!

Pops
09-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Very much in need of volunteers
Tell your wives you have to go!

Go and call them after you get to Atlanta, That makes them real happy!:shake:

boatmangc
09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Go and call them after you get to Atlanta, That makes them real happy!:shake:

That's what I did.
The call at the end of the day is the one that pi**ed her off last year :alone:

Pops
09-21-2010, 02:40 PM
I hope I never have to make that one Gary! It used to be clutches in a car I had at one time. Now I try not to discuss the GM with her. She asked about it 2 weeks ago and I took the fifth!!!:eek:

FordNut
09-21-2010, 04:13 PM
I hope I never have to make that one Gary! It used to be clutches in a car I had at one time. Now I try not to discuss the GM with her. She asked about it 2 weeks ago and I took the fifth!!!:eek:

Or quickly change the subject.

boatmangc
10-04-2010, 03:45 PM
OK I'm the slowest car on the roster, come on guys sign up. Surely there has got to be some one slower than me, or at least closer to me.

Pops
10-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Gary I bet you will a little faster than last year. I think you may be trying to pull one on us!:coolman:

martyo
10-06-2010, 11:45 AM
I paid my fees.

Now I have to figure out how to get on the list.

Pops
10-06-2010, 11:47 AM
I thought you were one of the guys who was hiding from the list. The word on the street is the 8.5 certified Marauder will be the one to beat!:eek:

martyo
10-06-2010, 12:00 PM
The word on the street is the 8.5 certified Marauder will be the one to beat!:eek:

Yep.

And then there is John's Marauder too.

Pops
10-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Yep.

And then there is John's Marauder too.

John's still has to prove itself! Do you think he might be trying to pull the wool over our eyes Marty?

Did you watch the T Bolt video with the A/FX Comet yet?:D Your car was sleepy!:sleepy:

TooManyFords
10-06-2010, 01:06 PM
John's still has to prove itself! Do you think he might be trying to pull the wool over our eyes Marty?

Did you watch the T Bolt video with the A/FX Comet yet?:D Your car was sleepy!:sleepy:

I don't have to pull the wool over your eye, they seem to be covered already!

(or so that video showed...) :P

Pops
10-06-2010, 01:13 PM
That was only one eye John! How is the car changes coming along. We are all waiting for your next adventure at the drag strip. Marty is shaking in his boots with fear and T Bolt is closing in on you!:neener:

TooManyFords
10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
I wish I could report better news, but the blower is coming off the car tonight to go over to see how long it will take to get the Teflon strips put in. Radar says if it needs machining, then it takes a trip to California and back. So, hopefully this doesn't turn into a 3-week fiasco and I'm left with assembling it on the way down. Not that it would stop me, having been on Drag Week and knowing all about wrenching in parking lots every night. LOL!

However, I will fire the car tonight with the bug catcher before tearing it all down again. I have to know what it sounds like!

martyo
10-06-2010, 04:05 PM
I wish I could report better news, but the blower is coming off the car tonight to go over to see how long it will take to get the Teflon strips put in. Radar says if it needs machining, then it takes a trip to California and back. So, hopefully this doesn't turn into a 3-week fiasco and I'm left with assembling it on the way down. Not that it would stop me, having been on Drag Week and knowing all about wrenching in parking lots every night. LOL!

However, I will fire the car tonight with the bug catcher before tearing it all down again. I have to know what it sounds like!

What was your best pass at drag week?

martyo
10-06-2010, 04:06 PM

My car or.....my driver????? :rolleyes:

Pops
10-06-2010, 04:56 PM
The car was fast and the driver was napping!:lol:

martyo
10-06-2010, 06:41 PM
The car was fast and the driver was napping!:lol:

That's what I thought