PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Two free cats

Motorhead350
10-18-2010, 05:34 PM
As many of you know my girlfriends father just passed away. Right now we have two cats that need new homes. They were in the family all their lives. Right now they are located close to Dayton, OH, but maybe we can stop at someones home on the way back to Chicago... or you can meet us somewhere at a reasonable distance.

We don't wanna give them to a shelter because they will be destroyed. They are in fine shape, but are 12 years old. They are sweet and nice tempered. We have some pictures attached and again they will be in Dayton for a few more days. We'd like to keep them in "the family."

Let me know if you are interested. Or call because I'll hardly have time to go on here.

312 925-8699

Thanks.

Mike
10-18-2010, 06:40 PM
How about Matt?

MM03MOK
10-19-2010, 05:20 AM
I'm deleting all the off-topic remarks. Thanks, Case.

Motorhead350
10-19-2010, 10:32 AM
K??????????????

Rockettman
10-19-2010, 08:42 PM
It's nice to see that you're not giving them to the shelter.
Twelve years old...hell...don't cats live way past 15 years anyway? Their still young in cat years!
Good luck with finding a home.

Spectragod
10-20-2010, 11:28 AM
The last cat we had lived just past 18 when we had to put her down due to a failing liver. While I think those two make a nice pair, I will pass, but I will ask a buddy of mine if he's interested in two more for his house.

Do you know if they have been spayed/neutered, declawed etc?

Motorhead350
10-20-2010, 02:53 PM
All the above.

I'll be in the Dayton area until sunday.

Let me know.

Thank you.

PhastPhil
10-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Just a word of caution. Be very careful who you give a black cat to during this time of year. Most rescue groups will not adopt out a black cat from September to December because too many whackos want them for scarificing during the holidays. Most obvious is around Halloween. And those looking for black cats during this time are aware that groups don't want to adopt out now. So these people are slick and know how to pretend to be cat lovers in order to get what they want.

Motorhead350
10-24-2010, 11:03 PM
We decided to keep the black cat. We are still looking for a place for the orange one. There is another that's 2 years old that I completely hated. Looks like we have it covered, but thanks for the heads up.