PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy Marauder OEM Gauge POD

SAAAAAC
10-21-2010, 06:29 AM
I'm looking to buy the gauge pod w/cigarette lighter outlet. A tachometer that would fit in there would be nice as well.

Thanks

Pops
10-21-2010, 06:41 AM
I have the pod no bracket. 200.00 plus shipping.

SAAAAAC
10-21-2010, 07:04 AM
I have the pod no bracket. 200.00 plus shipping.

wow. i didn't expect it to be that much. I'll probably need the bracket right? I'm installing this in a 1999 GM. I'll have to think about it.

Thanks.

Pops
10-21-2010, 07:05 AM
You need the bracket. Get that from the junk yard as they are all the same.

Egon Spengler
10-21-2010, 07:15 AM
wow. i didn't expect it to be that much.
No offense, I think what you did is cool and what you are doing is cool, but these are marauder specific parts that are getting hard to find by the day! You want to run with the big dogs, you got to pay big dog prices!

Pops
10-21-2010, 07:19 AM
I think you are being offensive and have no business making that statement. I will sell my parts to who ever wishes to buy them!

Egon Spengler
10-21-2010, 07:28 AM
I think you are being offensive and have no business making that statement. I will sell my parts to who ever wishes to buy them!
Misunderstanding. I don't care who buys and who sells! I said I thought what he was doing was cool. All I was trying to say was that the price is fair and that you get what you pay for! These are marauder specific and can't just give them away is all I am saying. SORRY!

fastblackmerc
10-21-2010, 07:29 AM
No offense, I think what you did is cool and what you are doing is cool, but these are marauder specific parts that are getting hard to find by the day! You want to run with the big dogs, you got to pay big dog prices!

+1...

"Want to play........... gotta pay!"

Egon Spengler
10-21-2010, 07:31 AM
+1...

"Want to play........... gotta pay!"
Thanks you! That is all I am saying! No offense to anyone. :beer:

69ranchero351c
10-21-2010, 09:09 AM
first of all i think pops is a little outa line with his price but whatever its his and he can ask what he wants for it.

second dont be a douche. the gm is his daily and he also has a marauder too. so dont think your a all high and mighty big dog marauder owner talking down to the lowly gm owner.

Pops
10-21-2010, 09:19 AM
first of all i think pops is a little outa line with his price but whatever its his and he can ask what he wants for it.

second dont be a douche. the gm is his daily and he also has a marauder too. so dont think your a all high and mighty big dog marauder owner talking down to the lowly gm owner.

Go buy a new one complete with guages as this is with the lighter plug! If you can even get it. Lots of experts about prices. Its supply and demand period!

SAAAAAC
10-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Go buy a new one complete with guages as this is with the lighter plug! If you can even get it. Lots of experts about prices. Its supply and demand period!

So your price is with the gauges? I just need the housing and the cigarette lighter plug. I was going to put different gauges in it. I can understand your pricing now. Are you willing to sell just the housing?

DOOM
10-21-2010, 10:28 AM
Hey pops I'll buy the gauge pod from you! :up:

I want a spare one!

Pops
10-21-2010, 10:30 AM
I will only sell it complete. Jake give me a call!

SAAAAAC
10-21-2010, 10:34 AM
I will only sell it complete. Jake give me a call!

oh well. thanks anyway pops.

Get it in Doom!

MercNasty
10-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Please keep marauder parts with marauders. In the next few years we will all be pulling our hair out trying to find parts.

Pops
10-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Please keep marauder parts with marauders. In the next few years we will all be pulling our hair out trying to find parts.

It will never happen!

SAAAAAC
10-21-2010, 10:53 AM

Think of it as a spare. I have a Marauder as well as a GM.

Black_Out
10-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Why not just buy a universal pod? They make ones very similar to the one found in the MM....

Egon Spengler
10-25-2010, 05:34 AM
I'm not being a douche. Now go back to licking windows...

SAAAAAC
10-26-2010, 05:22 AM
Why not just buy a universal pod? They make ones very similar to the one found in the MM....

Where can i find one of these "universal pods" similar to the marauder's?

69ranchero351c
10-26-2010, 05:43 AM
i can lick my windows all i like cause unlike you i do all the work on my own cars where as you have to pay somebody to work on yours.

I'm not being a douche. Now go back to licking windows...

69ranchero351c
10-26-2010, 05:44 AM
i've never seen one thats like a marauders. just take it out of yours lol

Where can i find one of these "universal pods" similar to the marauder's?

Egon Spengler
10-26-2010, 05:57 AM
i can lick my windows all i like cause unlike you i do all the work on my own cars where as you have to pay somebody to work on yours.
Um I am the only one that works on my car buddy. What the hell are you talking about? When have you ever heard me say I pay someone to work on my car? Nobody, but me has touched my car since I have owned it. So scram pal.