PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

FordNut
11-06-2010, 05:05 PM
A big thanks goes out to the sponsors who are responsible for making this event happen.

Mary (MM.net), Marty (MO's Speed), Gary (Cannon Marine), John (John's Stereo) and Aric (Injected Engineering) should take a bow, they're the greatest.

Special thanks also go out to Don (MISSL), Bob (RDRacing), and GASSIT.

Members of the Marauder community make up over half of the sponsorships for the event and we are greatly appreciated. Many thanks were announced during the event and at the awards ceremony and we were applauded heavily.

The Marauder community may have been under-represented in the awards ceremonies, partially due to numerous cars broken during test/tune the previous week or two.

Congratulations to Marty for his new best times, and congrats to everybody for surviving without any major breakage.

Get ready for next year!

Pops
11-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Brian a great event was run. Plenty of classes for everyone to run. Keep her going!

Marauderman
11-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Thanks Brian for all you have done==and the shirts are great too!!

merc
11-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Any pictures of the T-Shirts.

FordNut
11-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Any pictures of the T-Shirts.

We really missed you and Pam this year, I think I've seen y'all at every one of them I've attended. I'll see if I can upload the proofs to post as an attachment.

FordNut
11-07-2010, 08:40 PM
see if this works...

martyo
11-07-2010, 08:48 PM
We were glad to participate and had a great time despite the problems that plagued us.

Thanks to the organizers for a kick ass event.

boatmangc
11-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Glad to be a part of what has turned into the one "must do" event for me each year.
5 and counting.
Thank you to all who participated and attended. Tell your friends, this is THE event not to be missed. Let's make SSHS11 be that much better (we need some Mopars to spank)!