PDA

View Full Version : North Texas Marauders Roster

cruzer
12-13-2003, 12:05 PM
I think we need a roster of all our local Marauders so we can communicate in a timely manner. I volunteer to put it together if you want it. Do we want to use PMs, e-mail, telephone or snail mail to give original info ?---I will make the roster, print it and snail-mail it to all registered members. Need:
Name
club name
telephone #
address
year and model and mods

Lets get this going for the new year. Maury

cruzer
12-14-2003, 10:11 PM
If you have submitted your info to Mary and are on the MM roster, I'll just copy and collate the info---anyone who has not listed , please contact me. maury

AdioSS
12-15-2003, 04:17 PM
pretty soon your club will get to the size of HOSS (www.hossimpala.com)

cruzer
02-22-2004, 10:10 PM
I have tried to contact all of you using my buddy list to send multiple personal messages--no luck :confused: :confused: So I'm going to try this way. TO:
2003 MIB, BUCKWHEAT,D C,forensix, golfnut,Hemlock,jfclancy,Johnm an,jspradii,Logan,MMJACK,mungc e,Petrograde,phil,Racerx88,Rod ster,Rollin'Thunder,rumble,RVT 04,Scott,WolfBros,muslhed,cycl one03,norcag,mrjones and any other Marauder owners in the area
PLEASE acknowledge receipt of this message, even if you are not interested in meeting with us--we need to know how many Marauders are available for the many different events planned for '04. We are being recognised by other clubs and race tracks and MARAUDER CLASS has been created.
A get- aquainted and and planning meeting is planned ::
SATURDAY, FEB. 28TH AT CHUCK'S HAMBURGERS, GRAPEVINE, TARGET SHOPPING CENTER,AT HWY 26/HWY 114. JOIN US FOR BURGERS AND SHAKES AND FUN PLANNING.
PLEASE REPLY :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: Maury

Petrograde
02-23-2004, 03:32 AM
Hey Maury,...
It's hard for me (now that I've relocated to Ft. Hood) to give a definate yes or no answer. All I can say is this: I'll try.

Even though I just bought a house here, I'm trying to get back to DFW in the next year or so.

BTW- E-mail is the best way to get a hold of me.

Tom

cyclone03
02-23-2004, 05:54 AM
Cyclone03 checking in...

I'm a little farther south than petrograde but I want to stay a part of the group.

2003 MIB
02-23-2004, 07:22 AM
We'll be there at 4 on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing y'all.

mrjones
02-23-2004, 08:31 AM
SATURDAY, FEB. 28TH AT CHUCK'S HAMBURGERS, GRAPEVINE, TARGET SHOPPING CENTER,AT HWY 26/HWY 114. JOIN US FOR BURGERS AND SHAKES AND FUN PLANNING.
PLEASE REPLY

I won't be able to be in Grapevine Sat, but I hope to get to a meeting up there someday.

Redster
02-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Yes, I'll be there

rumble
02-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Maury, I didn't get any PMs from you. I guess next time use my published AOL address or my cell phone 469-951-5252. I am supposed to "granddaughter sit" Sat night but if possible I will be at Chuck's. I hope to have my chromed intake back by then and ready for critique.
Gary

jspradii
02-23-2004, 09:50 PM
I have tried to contact all of you using my buddy list to send multiple personal messages--no luck :confused: :confused: So I'm going to try this way. TO:
2003 MIB, BUCKWHEAT,D C,forensix, golfnut,Hemlock,jfclancy,Johnm an,jspradii,Logan,MMJACK,mungc e,Petrograde,phil,Racerx88,Rod ster,Rollin'Thunder,rumble,RVT 04,Scott,WolfBros,muslhed,cycl one03,norcag,mrjones and any other Marauder owners in the area
PLEASE acknowledge receipt of this message, even if you are not interested in meeting with us--we need to know how many Marauders are available for the many different events planned for '04. We are being recognised by other clubs and race tracks and MARAUDER CLASS has been created.
Jim Spradling checkin' in. I can't make it to most regular meetings (that'd be a three hour drive for a cheeseburger), but since the NTMarauder group is the only one around, I look forward to participating in as many events as we're able to get ourselves into. Thanks for the effort Maury!

:banana2: :banana2: Jim

Rollin'Thunder
02-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Maury, Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll make the meet at Chucks. :up: :) :up: I'm hungry already! Bill

Racerx88
02-24-2004, 08:00 AM
I plan on being there.
Dean

cruzer
02-24-2004, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the response--the PM route didn't work at all--I entered 5 names as directed with designated punctuation and got back a message that "couldn't find names in roster" :help: :help:I noticed it changed the names to all lower case--no caps--but even the lower case names were not recognized ?????? You can PM or e-mail me if you don't want to post. As I said, we can have a great summer with something for every owner. All I need is some response. Hope to see more of you Saturday, Maury

BUCKWHEAT
02-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Gee, I don't know...I would have to drive the four miles up SR26 to get there. Well, OK. JB and Gina

RVT04
02-25-2004, 07:26 PM
yes maury thanks for the heads up phone call linda and i will be at chucks with bells on
looking forward to seeing all the local gang
wait : is gang politically correct for a bunch of old geezers with fast cars?

2003 MIB
02-26-2004, 07:26 AM
yes maury thanks for the heads up phone call linda and i will be at chucks with bells on
looking forward to seeing all the local gang
wait : is gang politically correct for a bunch of old geezers with fast cars?
Geez Steve- What would this bunch know about politically correct????? LINDA!!!!- I've have your pen- you are not forgotten.:cool4:

RVT04
02-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Geez Steve- What would this bunch know about politically correct????? LINDA!!!!- I've have your pen- you are not forgotten.:cool4:
am looking forward to seeing you
after talking to logan at the autorama and ask him about his old chip he said he would sell it to me at a reasonable price but i must send it to dennis for a reburn for my car
whatdya think ?
should i wait until i get the chip and then ask dennis for a quote or go ahead and bother the master now
oh crap i think i just peed my pants
LOL

2003 MIB
02-27-2004, 05:51 AM
Bother him now- I'm pretty sure it's about $200 based on some conversations I had in Ennis with other folks who had reburned chips.:D

blue92
02-28-2004, 09:18 PM
moved to NTM, Chuck's, Feb 28th