PDA

View Full Version : ADDCO & Sparta control arms and Watts link GROUP BUY!!!

SpartaPerformance
11-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm trying to put together a group buy for Addco solid front and rear anti sway bar kits and my rear control arms and Watts link bars. There is currently a special on the front and rear bars and I could lower the control arm and Watts bar prices to $299.99 per set, if I can get 10 members to purchase. If you don't have a log in to my site make one and PM me with your name an email, when i have 10 I will email you guys back when I adjust the prices specifically for you.

EDIT:
1) Red Ryder
2) visionmercury
3) CobraSVT657
4) hotford
5) computertech
6) CBT

Peter
11-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Can you please PM me with your phone number?

I cannot seem to find it on your website.

LANDY
11-20-2010, 06:20 AM
Can you please PM me with your phone number?

I cannot seem to find it on your website.click on his Sig link

SpartaPerformance
11-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Peter, you didn't call today!! You can call me Monday, I have the day off but it's cool... feel free!!

Red Ryder
11-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Please add me to the list. I'm definitly "ALL IN" !

En4cer71
11-28-2010, 07:00 PM
So, about $915 for everything?

SpartaPerformance
11-28-2010, 07:36 PM
So, about $915 for everything?

Plus shipping but it shouldn't be all that bad, my website is configured to give a combined shipping rate.

SGT_MERC
11-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Already bought my complete set 2 weeks ago.:bigcry:

CobraSVT657
11-29-2010, 05:38 AM
Can anyone tell me the level of difference of this upgrade? Thanks

Blackened300a
11-29-2010, 05:44 AM
Can anyone tell me the level of difference of this upgrade? Thanks

You'll have to drive a car with all these mods installed to really see how big of a difference these parts make. Just moving the rear of the car by hand shows how tight the suspension becomes after installing these parts. Its well worth it.

SpartaPerformance
12-02-2010, 02:15 PM
CobraSVT657, I know you cant take my work for it but worth every penny even at full price!!

visionmercury
12-04-2010, 09:25 PM
ok guys we need like 5/6 more to get this deal

computertech
12-05-2010, 06:33 AM
Tommy my Silver Birch you saw @ JnR`s already has the addco`s front and rear
I would love to add the control arms and watts link @ this deal !

I`m in,lets do it :burnout:

Blackened300a
12-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Just to add some info, All these parts install in less then 3 hours with basic hand tools and basic knowledge of cars. If you posses neither and are local to the NY area, you can contact me for a installation if you're not comfortable doing it yourself.

You'll turn your already nimble footed Marauder or Panther into a completely different animal. The handling on turns will feel completely different then before. Minimal body roll, minimal body sway and you will swear you are driving a car half the size.

SpartaPerformance
12-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Tommy my Silver Birch you saw @ JnR`s already has the addco`s front and rear
I would love to add the control arms and watts link @ this deal !

I`m in,lets do it :burnout:

Not a problem being you bought them already for the your SC'ed car, I'll add you.

Guys at this point Christmas delivery is not a possibility so Im going to keep this up until Friday 12/10. Members that want in, if you have not logged into my site then do so, and all of you guys that want in PM me with your name and email so I can set up the pricing on the arms and Watts. Title the PM Group Buy. visionmercury I have yours, need everybody else.

Thanks guys

CBT
12-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Can you post a pic of what all is included for folks or do we have to go to the site?

Blackened300a
12-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Can you post a pic of what all is included for folks or do we have to go to the site?

Front Sway bar (1 piece plus hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/aco-2196_w_m.jpg
Rear (1 piece plus hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/aco-650_w_m.jpg
Control Arms. (4 pieces re-use stock hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/marauderarms.jpg

Watts link (2 pieces re-use stock hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/wattslink.jpg

Mr. Man
12-05-2010, 02:41 PM
We have the full set on the Silver Birch+ new rear shocks(OEM). World of difference than the stock set-up, which by the way wasn't to shabby to begin with.
We will be getting a set for the Black.

Been thinking about this set up and the Eibach kit for the front but based on the previous threads not sure how the Eibach-set up would work with the Sparta rear end goodies.
I can't get a consensus on how the Eibach makes the car feel, some members love it other hate it and take it back off. Might guinnea pig it if Santa is generous this year.

CBT
12-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Front Sway bar (1 piece plus hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/aco-2196_w_m.jpg
Rear (1 piece plus hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/aco-650_w_m.jpg
Control Arms. (4 pieces re-use stock hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/marauderarms.jpg

Watts link (2 pieces re-use stock hardware)
https://ssl111.webhosting.optonline.ne t/spartaperformance.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/wattslink.jpg

Word, put me on the list, let's do it. Thanks fo da pics. :beer:

SpartaPerformance
12-05-2010, 07:54 PM
We have the full set on the Silver Birch+ new rear shocks(OEM). World of difference than the stock set-up, which by the way wasn't to shabby to begin with.
We will be getting a set for the Black.

Been thinking about this set up and the Eibach kit for the front but based on the previous threads not sure how the Eibach-set up would work with the Sparta rear end goodies.
I can't get a consensus on how the Eibach makes the car feel, some members love it other hate it and take it back off. Might guinnea pig it if Santa is generous this year.

What Eibach set up are you talking about?

Word, put me on the list, let's do it. Thanks fo da pics. :beer:

You're on the list!

Mr. Man
12-05-2010, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=SpartaPerformance;988506]What Eibach set up are you talking about?

QUOTE]
Eibach has a lowering kit (about an inch) for the front end. New springs and struts. Many people just cut a coil from the OEM but as the Eibach set up isn't to expensive I'd rather keep the OEM in a box and use the aftermarket part.
From what I've garnered the Eibach softens the front end. I'm not sure if this softening is a result of the strut or a softer spring. I'd prefer a shorter and stiffer spring rate. Actually a progressive spring would be perfect but alas no such product out there. Maybe your CHE guys could come up with something.:)

CBT
12-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Tommy, as much as I hate to back out I think I am going to. I realized last night I already have the Watts links, I won something at MV8 that Redster wanted, and he offered the Watts links in trade. I totally forgot I had them in a box in the garage. My apologies to you and the group buy list folks for knocking it back down a number. I was going to PM this but I figure the folks on the list should know why the number went down one. Again, my apologies.

Haggis
12-06-2010, 05:16 AM
Tommy, as much as I hate to back out I think I am going to. I realized last night I already have the Watts links, I won something at MV8 that Redster wanted, and he offered the Watts links in trade. I totally forgot I had them in a box in the garage. My apologies to you and the group buy list folks for knocking it back down a number. I was going to PM this but I figure the folks on the list should know why the number went down one. Again, my apologies.

You need to step up and honor your commitment. Then give it away as aX-mas present.

CBT
12-06-2010, 05:31 AM
You need to step up and honor your commitment. Then give it away as aX-mas present.
That would be one helluva present. Darn Amy for not having a Marauder, I'd hook her up.

SpartaPerformance
12-06-2010, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=SpartaPerformance;988506]What Eibach set up are you talking about?

QUOTE]
Eibach has a lowering kit (about an inch) for the front end. New springs and struts. Many people just cut a coil from the OEM but as the Eibach set up isn't to expensive I'd rather keep the OEM in a box and use the aftermarket part.
From what I've garnered the Eibach softens the front end. I'm not sure if this softening is a result of the strut or a softer spring. I'd prefer a shorter and stiffer spring rate. Actually a progressive spring would be perfect but alas no such product out there. Maybe your CHE guys could come up with something.:)

This set up will work well then. Sway bars are static under normal driving so you can enjoy the "softer" ride of the Eibach kit but under cornering the sway bars will come into effect and tighten her right up.

SpartaPerformance
12-10-2010, 07:31 PM
LAST CALL!!! I think I already PMed everybody on the list, if I missed somebody let me know. PM me as I'm closing this thread!

Tommy