PDA

View Full Version : Checking in

LimoMerc
01-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know I'm fine and still have my MM. The MM is once again parked for the winter or possibly longer because I lost my over drive last summer shortly after getting my new SCT tuner. I will get it fixed but I have bills that are a higher priority for now. I quit smoking 20 months ago and the day before I quit I made my wife a deal that if I quit and once I saved enough from not smoking I could super charge the MM and although we are not setting that money aside I'm sure that she will keep her end of the deal. I'm going to the gym 3-4 times a week and I've stopped drinking pop and we are eating organic foods only now and I feel great. I wish you all A Happy New Year and I hope you can keep all of your resolutions.

Mr. Man
01-03-2011, 08:26 AM
We never met but I think what your doing for your health sounds awesome! Hope you stick with it

crouse
01-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi Scott,

Good to hear from you and a gold star by your name for your lifestyle change. I takes a lot of effort to make big changes as you've done.

Regarding overdrive and the SCT, have you tried putting the tune back to stock? Or is it a mechanical issue?

Thanks,
Curt

TAKEDOWN
01-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Good for you! I tell ya, I need to be doing the same thing and that my friend includes a Supercharger too!

LimoMerc
01-07-2011, 03:48 PM
I did put it back to stock and it still would not shift into OD. Thanks guys for the kind words, I was worried it may have sounded like bragging. I wish that in our society what I'm doing now was the norm. People in other country's probably laugh at us with our Western medicine:puke:, fast food:puke:, High fructose corn syrup:puke:, over paid athletes:confused:, bottled water:puke:,.................. .............................. should I go on?. Feel free to ad any that erk you guys.

kmastl
01-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Cut the organic foods, more money for a supercharger

I don't know you but I'm glad to hear you kicked smoking :beer:

TooManyFords
01-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Dude! Good to hear form you again.

We'll have to get together next time I'm up in the cities. (which is often these days)

Cheers!

john