PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy International Kit

widowmaker
12-19-2003, 09:45 AM
Merry Christmas Fellow Gearheads!!! :D
I am a parts manager at a Ford Dealership in Alabama, and have worked for Ford since 1969. In this time I have owned many Ford high performance vehicles. When I first saw the ad for the Mercury Marauder, I knew I had to have one. Shortly after that, I saw the ad for the Trilogy Supercharger kit and felt that it would be a perfect match for this car. I recently installed this kit on my Marauder, and couln't be happier!! :D In my many years experience with Ford I have not seen a better design or more user friendly performance accesory. In a world filled with misrepresentations and bogus claims of product performance, this kit has exceeded my greatest expectations. If FOMOCO would offer this as a factory option they could sell every one they could build. Hats off and thumbs up to Jerry and Lidio for a job well done!!! Zero complaints!! Awesome performance!!

Virgil Woodward

MAD-3R
12-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Welcome Widowmaker.

Bob Mathis is another Happy trilogy owner, and in your neck of the woods.

Haggis
12-19-2003, 10:49 AM
Welcome aboard widowmaker (subtle reference to the B26 bomber (aka. Marauder, aka. Widowmaker) I have seen your handle in the memberlist was wondering if you was going to post. Congrats on the purchase of the new car. I am sure you have plenty of experience and stories to tell us. Good luck and Merry Christmas and a Marauder New Year.

jgc61sr2002
12-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Virgil - Welcome to the MM site. I is by far the best on the net.:D :up:

Bob Mathis
12-19-2003, 05:41 PM
I want you all to know that Virgil is a great guy. Jean and I went up to North Alabama to show Virgil my car and to meet him and his wife. Virgil and I talk to each other at least once every two weeks. We talk about are car's and how we love them.
Welcome Virgil to the site. We are also trying to put to gether a monthly get together. So if there is any other Alabama folks and surrounding area folks that wants to join in just let me know .

MI2QWK4U
12-19-2003, 05:52 PM
Congrats Virgil! You are going to love what you have done to the car. I had to have it from the first drive of the Trilogy car last March, and I am proud to say I had the second one ever installed. Jerry did a great job building this kit, and Lidio did an awesome job tuning, and in my case installing it. The immediate and mid range torque are ungodly. I parked mine last week due to snow up here in Michigan, so I am jealous of you guys down south! Happy Boosting!
Dave

bob35222
12-19-2003, 08:00 PM
Virgil & Bob, I'm in Birmingham. I'll try to figure out how to PM you on this site. Bob

bigslim
12-19-2003, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the site Virgil. You will love the car and now even more with the Trilogy package. You are the first person to have one post and announce that they already have a supercharger. I am so jealous. Enjoy!!!

Donny Carlson
12-20-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Bob Mathis
I want you all to know that Virgil is a great guy. Jean and I went up to North Alabama to show Virgil my car and to meet him and his wife. Virgil and I talk to each other at least once every two weeks. We talk about are car's and how we love them.
Welcome Virgil to the site. We are also trying to put to gether a monthly get together. So if there is any other Alabama folks and surrounding area folks that wants to join in just let me know .

Count me in! I'm in Birmingham!

BTW, any idea who in H'ville had their MM crunched and now being parted out on Ebay?

:)

Donny Carlson
12-20-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by bob35222
Virgil & Bob, I'm in Birmingham. I'll try to figure out how to PM you on this site. Bob

Is your 2004 MM the one Champion had sitting out front?

Marauder8
12-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Happy Holidays to all. Just was wondering on the cost of a Trilogy
Supercharger. I have been looking for MM STUFF and not very much to be had...or maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places.

Ron from chilly Cape Cod, Ma.

03 MM 2400 miles..........still stock.....:cool:

Marauderer
12-20-2003, 06:06 PM
and welcome to the club!!!!!!!

jgc61sr2002
12-20-2003, 06:10 PM
Marauder8 - Welcome to the MM site. You came to the right place good info and nice folks. Enjoy your new ride.:up:

bob35222
12-20-2003, 06:34 PM
<i> Is your 2004 MM the one Champion had sitting out front?</i>

Donny, No I got mine Nov. 6 from Champion. I ordered mine as I had the money available, got a very good price for a brand new one I thought, and had not had a brand new car since 1976! I had to call out to Champion a week or two ago and they said they had ordered another silver one. Mine was the first they had seen and I think they thought that they could sell a few more having seen the silver and imagining the red. Do you have your's serviced at Champion? Bob

Donny Carlson
12-21-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by bob35222
<i> Is your 2004 MM the one Champion had sitting out front?</i>

Donny, No I got mine Nov. 6 from Champion. I ordered mine as I had the money available, got a very good price for a brand new one I thought, and had not had a brand new car since 1976! I had to call out to Champion a week or two ago and they said they had ordered another silver one. Mine was the first they had seen and I think they thought that they could sell a few more having seen the silver and imagining the red. Do you have your's serviced at Champion? Bob

Yes. Champion has an outstanding service department. I used their service on my Sable even though I purchased it used from Earnest McCarty Ford, and they treated me like I bought it there. If youu call and make an appointment for service, they will have a new Sable or similar for you to drive as a loaner for free while your car is in the shop.

Their prices are decent (they charge $26 for an MM oil change, which is 1/2 price your first time) and the techs seem to know what they are doing. The service writers and techs appreciate the MM. I was told my MM would see a performance boost after 10K, which was true.

I'll keep my eyes open for your Silver MM. You've got the only one in Birmingham, except for the new one on Champion's lot.

:)

So far I've seen four other 2003 MM's in the Birmingham area. One was in Hoover, one parked in the deck at UAB hospital, one belongs to a guy who lives in Avondale, and the used one on Champion's lot.

bob35222
12-21-2003, 07:40 PM
<i>So far I've seen four other 2003 MM's in the Birmingham area. One was in Hoover, one parked in the deck at UAB hospital, one belongs to a guy who lives in Avondale, and the used one on Champion's lot.</i>

I pass the one in Avondale on my way to work pretty often and ran into the fellow who owns it at the Home Depot on Crestwood Boulevard. Ran into another '03 at the Jim and Nick's BBQ in Trussville and saw another with a Tusacaloosa plate at a shopping center down on 280. Avaerage sighting is about 1 every month to month and a half, I guess. Bob