PDA

View Full Version : NEW HAMPSHIRE 2011 2nd Annual Event

Ms. Denmark
01-16-2011, 01:42 PM
MAY 20 - 22, 2011 Friday-Sunday

It's time to save the dates for our 2nd Annual New Hampshire Event!

May will be here soon! We had a lot of fun last year! (See the Postcard from New Hampshire thread) The centerpiece of this event, once again, is the Car Show at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Sat. May 21, where we also plan to take a lap or two on the NASCAR track and the road course. Come along and join us for great food, great cars and great people all in a beautiful New Hampshire setting. A complete itinerary will be posted when finalized.

As this event is conducive to a limited number of participants in order to fully enjoy the local sights, dining and activities, there will be a limited number of hotel rooms set aside. (More on the hotel later) If this event is something you'd like to attend.....we'd love to have you join us! Please post up your interest. Hope to see you there!

DOOM
01-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey Ms. D is this memorial day weekend???

Mr. Man
01-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Hey Ms. D is this memorial day weekend???It's the weekend before, Mr. Doom. You coming with us?:)

DOOM
01-16-2011, 03:08 PM
It's the weekend before, Mr. Doom. You coming with us?:)

I really really really really want to!
But the problem is with my day job we run a holiday schedule and everyone is expected to work.

This is how I got screwed out of last years marauderville! (labor day) :argh:
Although I'm sure you heard "other" rumors about that! :rolleyes:
It's sad how many haters and rumor starters we have here on the site. :shake:
But I'm not going to ruin you guys thread getting into that.

But since this is a weekend trip the only day I have to really worry about is Friday. So I might just call out for that day.

I really want to make it there!
And most of all support you and Ms.D's event. :2thumbs:

Mr. Man
01-16-2011, 03:41 PM
Hope you can get the time. Based on last years over-all car show winner I think you would stand a real chance at winning:)

Ms. Denmark
01-16-2011, 05:08 PM
I really really really really want to!

I really want to make it there!
And most of all support you and Ms.D's event. :2thumbs: We really really really really want you to come with us this year!:cool:

Bluerauder
01-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Thinking on this. Can't commit at this point. Depends on work schedules.

Paul T. Casey
01-18-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm definately out this time, as I'll still be working in the South.

RacerX
01-18-2011, 11:54 AM
I'll have to see if they end up wanting to fuse vertebrae in my wife's back. :( We'll see.

HammerDown
01-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Jack's new job is still not committing to telling him if he gets more than 1 week this year:( so far we have used up the week with Carlisle and Hershey. Don't know yet if we can squeeze the Friday off for this:(:(:(

We're BUMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Denmark
01-19-2011, 03:33 AM
Thinking on this. Can't commit at this point. Depends on work schedules. We will cross fingers and toes Charlie!

I'm definately out this time, as I'll still be working in the South. Thanks for considering it. We'll prolly do it again in 2012 and would love for you guys to join us Paul!

I'll have to see if they end up wanting to fuse vertebrae in my wife's back. :( We'll see. Hope you can make it. Let us know. Hope all works out for your wife!

Jack's new job is still not committing to telling him if he gets more than 1 week this year:( so far we have used up the week with Carlisle and Hershey. Don't know yet if we can squeeze the Friday off for this:(:(:(

We're BUMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWWWWWW Shucks!!!!!!!!!!:(

DOOM
01-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Hey Ms.D how many laps and how fast were you guys allowed to go last year?

Ms. Denmark
01-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey Ms.D how many laps and how fast were you guys allowed to go last year? We (LadyHawke and me) took a parade lap with all the cars in the car show at prolly 50 MPH then later the Marauders and a couple other cars went out with a pace car. The only rule was don't pass the pace car. Top speed was around 90-100 mph for i think 3 laps. It included the road course!

DOOM
01-19-2011, 02:21 PM
the only rule was don't pass the pace car. Top speed was around 90-100 mph for i think 3 laps. It included the road course!

sweet!!! :D

DOOM
01-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Im shocked that alot more members aren't jumping on this!

Talk about the PERFECT way to kick off summer! :coolman: :banana2:

Ms. Denmark
01-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Im shocked that alot more members aren't jumping on this!

Talk about the PERFECT way to kick off summer! :coolman: :banana2:So far I think we'll have Chris/Gordon, Mary/Bob, me/Mr. Man, and YOU!!!!!:D

DOOM
01-19-2011, 02:30 PM
This should be the NEXT BIG YEARLY MEET! :up:

An annual meet at a nascar track AND a car show!!!

Thats the definition of AWESOME!!! :cool4:

Ms. Denmark
01-23-2011, 09:00 AM
This should be the NEXT BIG YEARLY MEET! :up:

An annual meet at a nascar track AND a car show!!!

Thats the definition of AWESOME!!! :cool4:
Thanks Doom! Bumping the thread..... will make arrangements to set aside rooms at the hotel, most likely The Hampton Inn in Tilton, NH. They did a nice job for us last year. It was comfortable and well located for our activities. Will make an announcement when it's done. The hotel set us up with our own on-line reservation which made things nice and easy last year. Post up your interest and hope you'll plan on joining us!

23663 The Hotel in Tilton

23664 Car Show judging

23665 NHMS

23666 NASCAR track tunnel

23667 Running on the NASCAR track. Ladyhawke is losing to me! LOL! That's OK Chris....you'll get another chance to redeem yourself this year! :D

DOOM
01-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Hey Ms.D was there anyone there taking video of the track laps?

Would love to have that on YouTube.

Ms. Denmark
01-23-2011, 10:04 AM
Hey Ms.D was there anyone there taking video of the track laps?

Would love to have that on YouTube. No Doom, there wasn't any video that I know of. But this year we will try to get it on video!

RacerX
01-23-2011, 10:24 AM
Tracy wants to go, back issues or no, so it's looking like a go for us! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
01-23-2011, 10:28 AM
Tracy wants to go, back issues or no, so it's looking like a go for us! :beer: :woohoo: Glad to have you and Tracy come along!!