PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woody`s 12-21-03

Hack Goby
12-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Darryl,Santino,Dave,and myself showed up tonite to talk shop and have a bite to eat.Its gonna be a long winter for us guys. It was low 40`s and windy but sunny so that was good enough to get us out of the house for a minimeet.Santino,Thanks for picking up the tab.Darryl cant wait to see your Marauder with your Towncar "Winter"rims on.Dave I will be sending that pic shortly.Always a good time.

Lowell
12-21-2003, 06:15 PM
I almost did Judy's gift shopping in Roseville. Not a good idea. Today is my last window of time. Shopping complete! Happy holidays to all.

bigslim
12-21-2003, 08:51 PM
It was nice to see the guys. I was really nice to drive my baby again. Paul, I should have those wheels this week, maybe tommorrow. I will post a picture with them on. My buddy at work has them on his and they look pretty good. Larry, Lowell next time. I say we meet after the holidays. Merry Christmas to all.

merc406
12-22-2003, 09:36 PM
Those look very nice bigslim, something you could live with all year if you wanted to.

bigslim
12-22-2003, 09:47 PM
Thanks Larry. They ride good too. Handling is not much different. I may drive it more now.