PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual New Hampshire Meet (5/19-5/21) Hotel/Itinerary

Mr. Man
02-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Once again, we will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Tilton, NH. It is well situated for all of our activities. There are restaurants, Starbucks, outlet shopping (think Coach), a car wash and a Ford Dealer close by.

Just like last year, the Hotel has created our very own Mercury Marauder Car Club Reservation Website to make things nice and easy!

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/C/CONTNHX-MMC-20110519/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

General Itinerary

5/19 Thurs. Arrive and check into Hampton Inn, Tilton. Meet and Greet in lobby. 7pm Caravan out to dinner at Ella Coya.

5/20 Fri. Breakfast at the hotel. Day's activities - "to be announced". Dinner (locally) followed by Christa McAullif Planetarium Show?

5/21 Sat. Breakfast at the hotel. Car wash and detailing. Caravan to New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the Classic Car Show.
We will all enter our Marauders in the show and be parked together. (Show registration info to be announced)
There will be laps on the Speedway and a certificate issued to prove participation.
Dinner at Makris Restaurant to celebrate!
5/22 Sun. Breakfast and Goodbyes at the hotel.

Ms. Denmark
02-13-2011, 09:25 AM
Bumping this so you can click the hotel link in post #1 and reserve your room at the Hampton Inn in Tilton. Looks like 4 rooms have been spoken for so far! :banana2: If we sell out the reserved block I will add more as needed.

This is a really beautiful place to visit. The New Hampshire Motor Speedway is a first class venue. We had a blast driving the road course last year behind a pace car at speeds over 90 MPH.

The Classic car show held on the speedway grounds was a very well attended event. We will once again have primo parking on the grass in the Hospitality area. It was exciting to showcase our Marauders at the show last year. they got a lot of attention! I truly believe a Marauder could walk away with a trophy if we can coax some of you "contenders" into coming along!

We have chosen some very popular places to eat (based on our groups ratings last year). Eric and I will seek interesting activities for your enjoyment on Friday. We welcome any ideas you may have.

Hope a few more of you will plan to join the rest of us!! There's something for everyone. It's the type of meet that is perfect for flying solo or bringing your main squeeze. You'll enjoy getting to spend time with a smaller group of fellow members ......taking in the scenary, shopping, dining, relaxing and having a hell of a lot of fun with your car!

SMOKE
02-14-2011, 07:07 AM
Thanks for all the setup! That link couldn't be easier to use and the room rate is soooper cheap. Looking forward to the weekend. My schedule has me up in the general vicinity on Friday and if we get a decent start we'll be there by late AM.

Best,
Jonathan

Ms. Denmark
02-14-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanks for all the setup! That link couldn't be easier to use and the room rate is soooper cheap. Looking forward to the weekend. My schedule has me up in the general vicinity on Friday and if we get a decent start we'll be there by late AM.

Best,
Jonathan Looking forward to having you with us this time!! And yes, the hotel rate is $10 cheaper than last year!!

RacerX
02-16-2011, 08:13 PM
How many going so far! Tracy and I will be booking next week! :) She's excited! Woohoo!

Ms. Denmark
02-17-2011, 03:47 AM
How many going so far! Tracy and I will be booking next week! :) She's excited! Woohoo! Looks like 4 cars so far; MMOKM03/RF Overlord, Ms. Denmark/Mr. Man, Smoke and you/Tracy. There are several others who are hoping to come along with us! This isn't a mega meet and really works well with a limited size group. We had a great time last year and are looking forward to having you and Tracy along this time!

Ms. Denmark
02-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Bumping...... :burnout: You won't want to miss this!

Bluerauder
02-19-2011, 09:23 AM
I would really like to do this; but it is unlikely to happen again this year. Carlisle and MV9 may be the limit.

Mr. Man
02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
I would really like to do this; but it is unlikely to happen again this year. Carlisle and MV9 may be the limit.:bigcry: We need a Blue Marauder.....and you guys too, of course. :bigcry:

DOOM
02-19-2011, 09:58 AM
:bigcry: We need a Blue Marauder

Paint yours! :P

Ms. Denmark
02-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Paint yours! :P No waaaaaaaaaay!!!!!:eek: So btw.....you need to get to NH yourself cuz there's a big 'ol trophy with your name on it! Come on! You don't want to let me down.;)

DOOM
02-19-2011, 10:32 AM
No waaaaaaaaaay!!!!!:eek: So btw.....you need to get to NH yourself cuz there's a big 'ol trophy with your name on it! Come on! You don't want to let me down.;)

HOW BIGGG??? :D :trophy1: :trophy1:

Ms. Denmark
02-19-2011, 12:34 PM
HOW BIGGG??? :D :trophy1: :trophy1: HUGE!!!!!!!!! AND CHROMED!! :coolman:
and don't anybody say it......LOL!

DOOM
02-19-2011, 04:02 PM
HUGE!!!!!!!!! AND CHROMED!! :coolman:
and don't anybody say it......LOL!

Aww cmon Ms.D that line has my name all over it! :D

Mr. Man
02-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Aww cmon Ms.D that line has my name all over it! :D
Then you better get back to polishing:D

Ms. Denmark
02-20-2011, 12:14 PM
Bumpity bump-bump.......May is coming! Nice warm weather, gorgeous New Hampshire scenary, parked on the grass at NHMS Car Show sipping a cold one and listening to some kickin' country band, sitting behind the wheel of your screamin' Marauder taking the turns on the NASCAR track, smiling at the looks you get as you caravan along winding roads with your pack of fellow Marauders....YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. Just do it!!

Ms. Denmark
02-21-2011, 03:46 AM
Just learned that vtwoodsman and his bride are joining us again this year!! We had a great time with them last year and this brings us to 5 Marauders!!

RF Overlord
02-21-2011, 11:17 AM
:bigcry: We need a Blue Marauder.....

Paint yours! :PWhy would he want to paint it the slowest colour?

vtwoodsman
02-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Booked a room at the hotel. What about Speedway booking ?
Thanks.

Ms. Denmark
02-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Booked a room at the hotel. What about Speedway booking ?
Thanks. John, I called Susan at NHMS. She will have the registration up on their website "soon" but it can't be completed on -line.:( I can print them and mail them out to everyone or people can go online and print their own. I'll put up the link when I get it. We all need to put that we are with Mercury Marauder.net Car Club so we'll be parked all together like last year.

Ms. Denmark
02-26-2011, 08:58 AM
BUMP.....:) There are 5 Marauders, so far, set for this year's New Hampshire Meet which features the annual Classic Car Show at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon! We will be taking laps on the track, enjoying some great food, great scenery and more.... and of course some great company!
Just click on our exclusive MM.net. Hampton Hotel reservation link in post #1. The nightly rate is $89 + tax.

MMO3MOK (Bunny) & RFOverlord
Smoke
vtwoodsman/ mrs. woodsman
Mr. Man & Ms. Denmark
RacerX & Tracy

Still have room for 2 or 3 more cars! Come along! Show off your car, kick back and have some fun! Spend some quality time with your car....and your fellow MM.net. members... in a relaxed, beautiful setting. WHY NOT JOIN US?? :)

DOOM
02-26-2011, 12:41 PM
I believe this will be one of the BEST car meets of the year!!!

Ms. Denmark
03-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Bumping this for Cragantler & Hotrauder......but YOU are also welcome!

The link to the hotel is in post #1. :)

I just checked room availability and the King rooms are sold out in our block. I sent an e-mail to the hotel sales manager instructing her to add some King rooms. If you want one, be a little patient because it prolly won't happen for a few days. There are still 1-2 rooms with 2 Queen beds available right now. (I also told her to add a few of these as well)

Larry Durham
03-20-2011, 05:35 AM
I would like to come up on Sat. for the day and do the show and track run if possible. I'll have my wife and grand nephew with me.
Please advise on show details and cost. Thanks. :)

Ms. Denmark
03-20-2011, 07:01 AM
I would like to come up on Sat. for the day and do the show and track run if possible. I'll have my wife and grand nephew with me.
Please advise on show details and cost. Thanks. :) We will be extremely happy to have you three (and your DTR!) join us for Saturday's Classic Car Show and track run at New Hampshire Motor Speedway! I will post up the car show registration and cost in April (when all the details are available). You are also invited to join us for dinner afterwards, at Makris Restaurant. Please let me know if you'll be joining us for that. I will be making a reservation. Looking forward to seeing you!

ALF
03-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Are there going to be any cats there?

Ms. Denmark
03-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Are there going to be any cats there? No...but we're hoping for a big dog.:D

Bigdogjim
03-20-2011, 06:47 PM
No...but we're hoping for a big dog.:D

Word is he is out of service:help:

Ladyhawke
03-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Sorry to say, we won't be making it this year. It sounds like another great time. The cruise around the speedway was awesome last year! Thanks Eric and Paula for arranging it.

Ms. Denmark
03-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Sorry to say, we won't be making it this year. It sounds like another great time. The cruise around the speedway was awesome last year! Thanks Eric and Paula for arranging it.
I know you said earlier that you prolly couldn't come this year...but we had our fingers crossed. :alone: We will really miss you and Gordon! Well you, anyway....LOL! JK:D

Ms. Denmark
03-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Bumping...

Ms. Denmark
04-16-2011, 07:40 AM
It's not too late!!! See post #1 for all the info and the link to making your Hotel Reservation for this meet.......Please contact me for any questions or assistance needed related to making your plans to attend. Hope to see you!

Mr. Man
04-20-2011, 01:17 PM
:bump::bump:

DOOM
04-23-2011, 10:59 AM
Hey Ms.D will you and Mr. Man be bringing BOTH marauders???

vtwoodsman
04-23-2011, 11:12 AM
I didn't know Mr. Man had a Marauder. Cool.

Mr. Man
04-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Hey Ms.D will you and Mr. Man be bringing BOTH marauders???
Bringing the SB to NH but will have both in Carlisle or at least that's the plan.:)

John I picked up a '03 Black last Oct. from a friend of a MM member. Speaking of the NH meet did you get your car show application in the mail from NHIS?

MM03MOK
05-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Hotel booked and NHMS form mailed in! WOOT!!

Ms. Denmark
05-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Hotel booked and NHMS form mailed in! WOOT!!
Can't wait Mary!! :beer:

And for anyone else interested in reservations, for this event, at the Hampton Inn......our block of rooms at the discounted rate is only available until May 5th.

AND

The discounted rate for the New Hampshire Motor Speedway is available if you get your registration payment in by May 15th.

There's still time if you act fast! Feel free to PM me for any questions.......it's going to be a good time!