PDA

View Full Version : Convoy to Louisville from the Nation's Capitol Area

N40GL
02-24-2011, 08:36 AM
Who's in, leaving Thursday?

Mr. Man
02-24-2011, 10:22 AM
Your the only one with the get out of jail free card. As much as everyone would like to go 100mph, 80mph is more the laymans speed.:D

DOOM
02-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Too slow!

See ya there! :D :burnout:

N40GL
02-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Your the only one with the get out of jail free card. As much as everyone would like to go 100mph, 80mph is more the laymans speed.:D

Geez! Don't be so touchy! I seem to remember a return from KY two years ago in a four-car convoy that you led, and I behaved, didn't I? I never expect anyone to keep up if I decide to drive, uh, aggressively.

Too slow!

Well, now that we've established that I'm not the only aggressive driver here .... :)

Who else is in? Departing, I suppose, Thursday morning around 6 from somewhere in the Northern Virginia area.

Haggis
02-25-2011, 09:12 AM
Geez! Don't be so touchy! I seem to remember a return from KY two years ago in a four-car convoy that you led, and I behaved, didn't I? I never expect anyone to keep up if I decide to drive, uh, aggressively.

Well, now that we've established that I'm not the only aggressive driver here .... :)

Who else is in? Departing, I suppose, Thursday morning around 6 from somewhere in the Northern Virginia area.

I will need to check with the Boss to see when we are leaving. I believe it will be early Thursday, your early and my early may not be the same, but by the time you get up to the Hargerstown area our earlies could cross.