PDA

View Full Version : Toyota recalls another 2.2 million vehicles.

Blackened300a
02-24-2011, 08:55 AM
http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/toyota/toyota-recalls-2-2-million-more-vehicles-for-unintended-accelera/19857399/

More unintended acceleration problems. :shake:

SC Cheesehead
02-24-2011, 09:59 AM
Waitaminit. I thought the problem was determined to be faulty transducers, now they're back claiming floormat issues? :shake:

Dragcity
02-24-2011, 10:17 AM
I thought it was determined there were no electical issues, software issues or floor mat issues? Hmmmm. Must just be driver error.

SpartaPerformance
02-24-2011, 12:13 PM
I thought it was determined there were no electical issues, software issues or floor mat issues? Hmmmm. Must just be driver error.

The government said that, you know the guys that tested cars that had the hardware and software updates before they tested them.... the government, the ones that some people want in charge of their health care and diet. :D

stryker
02-25-2011, 08:06 PM
:mad: I hate Toyotas and any other car that isn't american, go away crap Toyotas.

Toyota :flamer:Marauder

Toyota--->:hotrice:<---Marauder

Marauder-->:bop:<--toyota

Marauder-->:bump:<--toyota

:bounce:<-- Toyota burning in hell

Marauder-->:shot:<--Toyota

SpartaPerformance
02-25-2011, 08:21 PM
:mad: I hate Toyotas and any other car that isn't american, go away crap Toyotas.

Toyota :flamer:Marauder

Toyota--->:hotrice:<---Marauder

Marauder-->:bop:<--toyota

Marauder-->:bump:<--toyota

:bounce:<-- Toyota burning in hell

Marauder-->:shot:<--Toyota

I take it your really really like Marauders! :beer:

Jesse
02-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Up yours Toyota! My patents had two of them and they were worthless garbage.

johnnyrauder
02-28-2011, 08:23 AM
it's really hard to belive people are still buying these cars...i'd like tio know what the big attraction is...

Fosters
02-28-2011, 09:15 AM
it's really hard to belive people are still buying these cars...i'd like tio know what the big attraction is...

It's like a cult. You ask your average non-car person what they think about toyota and it's always "Toyota makes good cars!" But they can't tell you what's good about them, or why they think they're good.

If you ask me, they're probably the dullest and most boring cars on the road...

stryker
02-28-2011, 10:39 AM
I take it your really really like Marauders! :beer: In fact SPARTAPERFORMANCE, I loved the Panther cars ( Crown victoria/police Interceptor, Mercury Grand Marquis, Marauder, lincoln town car) i was have various accidents and what it saved my life is the strong body and size of the car, that's why I prefeer this cars and i like to drive comfortly and relax and I only feel and experience that in a Panther car, and when I feel better and recover completely from my last accident I will start the search for a panther car. :up:

Joe Walsh
02-28-2011, 02:05 PM
It's like a cult. You ask your average non-car person what they think about toyota and it's always "Toyota makes good cars!"
But they can't tell you what's good about them, or why they think they're good.

If you ask me, they are THE dullest and most boring cars on the road...:snore:

There!....fixed it for ya!

AMEN!!!!
You hit the dumb$h*t....errr.....I mean.....nail on the head!

Those brainwashed sheep will continue to buy those 'road going appliances' until the day they die....
which may be sooner, rather than later in a Toyota!

:hmmm:.....seems like those pesky, and shifty, floormats are to blame....AGAIN!.....:bs:

HoleyMoley64
02-28-2011, 02:29 PM
In fact SPARTAPERFORMANCE, I loved the Panther cars ( Crown victoria/police Interceptor, Mercury Grand Marquis, Marauder, lincoln town car) i was have various accidents and what it saved my life is the strong body and size of the car, that's why I prefeer this cars and i like to drive comfortly and relax and I only feel and experience that in a Panther car, and when I feel better and recover completely from my last accident I will start the search for a panther car. :up:

AMEN!

nothing like a full size truck or big boat american car to CYA in a wreck, which were all bound to have at least one of in our lives.

on toyota: you would think people would just remove the floormat and that would stop the problem? riiiight?

Fosters
02-28-2011, 03:08 PM
AMEN!

nothing like a full size truck or big boat american car to CYA in a wreck, which were all bound to have at least one of in our lives.

on toyota: you would think people would just remove the floormat and that would stop the problem? riiiight?

I had a coworker at my old job try to argue that technology and airbags have made the small car just as safe as the big honkin' trucks and SUVs.

I asked him if he'd like to test his civic's safety against my Excursion. No go. Wonder why... :cool4:

johnnyrauder
02-28-2011, 03:36 PM
i guess it's like macdonalds they sell more bugers than anyone. is it because it's a good burger? not.. it's brain washing.

Joe Walsh
02-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Even before their latest, and lengthy, string of embarassing recalls;

Toyota flooded the media with never ending commercials.
There are 5 Toyota commercials to every 1 FORD commercial.

It was a form of brainwashing....if they repeat their BS enough times you can brainwash the public.
Problem is....it only work's on the weak minded sheep....errr....I mean people!