PDA

View Full Version : Season's Greetings !

cruzer
12-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season to the North Texas Marauders:
2003MIB,Hemlock,racerX88, Logan, Petrograde, RVT04, johnman, buckwheat, rumble, phil, wolfbros, mungce, Scott, golfnut, phil, autolisle, dallascv, cyclone03, jspradlin, Ross, 2004 marauder, #1marauderfan, mmjack, raysnider and engine23ccvfd.
I hope I didn't miss anyone--if I did I apologize --let me know.
We have had a great year and I am really looking forward to 2004. We have been invited to participate in some activities starting in the Spring. Keep checking the forum for the latest news. Please post any info or invitations you may be aware of. It would be great if we could start monthly meetings as soon as possible---breakfast, lunch or dinner on Sat or Sunday---express your preference.
Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All
Maury and family

WolfeBros
12-23-2003, 10:59 PM
Thanks Maury. Happy Holidays and best wishes for a happy healthy New Year to you and all of my Maraudering friends. :D :beer: :up:

2003 MIB
12-24-2003, 08:48 AM
Happy Holidays to all y'all!!
Logan- I hope everybody's feeling better at your place.
Johnman- You and your family are in my thoughts. I hope y'all have the best holiday possible.

I think Saturday breakfast would be very cool, Maury...I also suggest you follow your normal method... "This is where I'll be on ____at ___ o'clock. If you want to join me, great." Face it folks, we're sheep when it comes to planning social stuff- Pick something and go with it. Trying to gather us is like herding cats.

cyclone03
12-24-2003, 09:30 AM
Thank you Maury,all though I'm closer to S.TX than north.
I 'm going to try to make a few of the smaller meets next year.
Maybe another Drag strip day down here at San Antonio Speedway?
Believe it or not I think the track is open tonight!

Hemlock
12-24-2003, 11:21 AM
SAT. NOON MEETING(BRUNCH) WOULD BE MY VOTE . CHEERS EVERYONE , HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!

BUCKWHEAT
12-24-2003, 11:42 AM
Maury & all, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all. How about breakfast on Saturday the 10th of Jan. Any where in the area is fine. That should give me time to get the new headers & driveline installed!!! John

cruzer
12-28-2003, 08:26 PM
How about a Saturday breakfast at about 9 AM at the "Owens" resturant on the westbound service road of 183 between Story and Beltline in Irving. Talked to the manager today and he said he could accomodate up to twelve easily and more with advanced notice. There is an open parking lot with no limit on how many cars we have. Jan 10th has been suggested---let me know if this would be O K with you--need numbers for planning purposes. Happy New Year. Maury

2003 MIB
12-29-2003, 04:57 AM
I'll be at Graceland on the 10th but really think the Saturday breakfast club is a great idea and will attend the next one.

Hemlock
12-29-2003, 07:20 AM
WILL BE AT THE "CHILI BOWL" MIDGET RACES/TULSA OK. ON THE 10th . SEE YOU ALL ANOTHER TIME !! CHEERS!!

BUCKWHEAT
12-29-2003, 08:41 AM
Maury, count me in. JB

jfclancy
01-03-2004, 06:04 PM
I will try to make it on the 10th.

Joe Clancy

Johnman
01-03-2004, 09:02 PM
I will try to make it on the 10th. Thanks to Dan and Maury as well as everybody else in the North Texas Marauders community. You guys are something special.

cruzer
01-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Well, it looks like we have a quorum, Buckwheat, Johnman, jfclancy, Rolling Thunder and myself--everything is set with the manager at Owen's--just keep me posted so I can give him a number Sat Morning--see you soon, Maury

cruzer
01-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Mr. and Mrs. RVTO4 (Steve and Linda) will be joining us with their 2 Marauders on Saturday---looks like a good group--come one come all--give me a call Sat Morning (817) 296 3819 if you plan to come or need more info....See you Saturday, Maury

rumble
01-09-2004, 10:34 AM
Maury, sorry but I won't be able to make it. Take some pictures
though and post them if you will.