PDA

View Full Version : Motor City MM

bigslim
12-24-2003, 01:14 PM
I just want to say Happy Holidays to all of the Motor City Marauderers. I wish all of you a safe and most wonderful holiday. I can't wait until next year.

MarauderMike
12-24-2003, 01:20 PM
I'll go along with Slim and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Fortunately for me I'm sitting here in sunny Bellair, Florida and it is about 70 degrees, I'm not going to complain. I drove down last weekend and just saw my first MM since I left my driveway, hard to believe. I guess that makes us all Special! Enjoy the days ahead and keep a smile on

SergntMac
12-24-2003, 01:34 PM
Mighty nice of y'all to drop in and say so. On behalf of the Windy City crew, we wish you a Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year.

We're two large groups of MM owners separatd by a few miles of real nice road. Let's see if we can find the 50 yard line in '04, share a few stories and do some racing?

bigslim
12-24-2003, 02:27 PM
Sounds good to me Mac. I wish you guys in the Windy City as well as all the others on this site a safe and happy holiday too. Mike, have fun down in Florida. Just to let you know, we are to get some snow tonight, 2-5 inches by morning. I guess someone was dreaming of a white X-mas. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

MI2QWK4U
12-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Slim, Mac, Jerry, Lidio, Geno, Mike, Lowell, Jerry D, Hack, Zack, Santino, and all the other Michigan and Chicago guys I have had the pleasure of meeting over the last few months, take care of you and yours and have a Great Christmas full of warm memories.....

Lowell
12-25-2003, 02:05 AM
Merry Christmas. I like the Idea of the fifty yard line meeting of MI and IL members.