PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Kit has arrived

lotusstv
12-25-2003, 07:34 AM
UPS delivered my S/C kit on 12/24. The parts are a mixture of Ford pieces & custom made stuff. Everything seems to be of extremely high quality. The instruction manual is unreal. It is extremely detailed with photos / diagrams. Needless to say, I am very impressed with the kit. Installation is going to begin this Saturday. Mr brother and I are doing the install & expect to be done sometime on Sunday. I can barely wait to start.

Lotusstv

SergntMac
12-25-2003, 07:46 AM
Merry Christmas!

Logan
12-25-2003, 09:09 AM
My Polished kit arrived yesterday too... Unfortunately, I have to wait until the middle of January until AFTER my car's been repainted. Can't be risking getting any overspray on my shiny parts! :)

bigslim
12-25-2003, 09:28 AM
That is a great X-mas present. I hope the install goes smoothly for you. Happy Holidays Logan.

Fin Harder 92
12-25-2003, 10:11 AM
Hope you boys left some cookies for Santa. With Christmas gifts like those, I hope you left him the bag!

Take Care

Bob Mathis
12-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Have fun, because when you get done It will not be the same car.
Remember what it was like before you put the kit on. Because that car is not there anymore.
Lotusstv and Logan good luck and Merry Christmas!

Marauderer
12-25-2003, 11:45 AM
something off someone, feel free to give me a call. I did my install and have pulled it off and put it back on again doing some custom work. I not the "expert", but if I can help answer any questions, snap a picture and email it, or whatever, I am here and available.

Good Luck and I know it for a fact that you can't sue Jerry down the road when you develop severe laugh lines from the permanent grin on your face!!!!!

Bill Bowker

Marauderer
12-25-2003, 11:50 AM
I almost forgot, Jerry called me a while back because I did not get a polished and I am #009 out of a 10 kit "polished" series. He called out of the blue to tell me that he was sending out a new Polished unit for me to swap and send the old one back!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!!

Jerry Barnes
12-26-2003, 02:50 PM
Well Guys, I am glad to see more Supercharger kits are arriving on good little boys door steps. For all of those hanging out in their garage, Enjoy!!!

I just dropped Lidio's kit off today, needless to say he looked like a happy camper. He is now going to be installing his own kit. Everytime I talk to him he changes his mind on what he is going to do to his car to make it unique. Sounds like all the other people I talk to out there!

It's great to see people get so much enjoyment out of something we at Trilogy Motorsports worked on for so long. And I really appreciate all of the calls and comments for making the kit better from all of our new friends. Thanks a lot!

I had some profesional photos taken of Marauder #2 with the body kit. I will post them next week. They are awsome!!!!

Anyway, time to get back to work, we have the F150 S/C to get done!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Logan
12-26-2003, 02:55 PM
No No No Jerry, you have to get that body kit into mass production. The F150 can wait dang it. ;)