PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Marauders up for Get together this Sunday12-28

MI2QWK4U
12-26-2003, 10:49 PM
I hear it is supposed to be nice and dry this sunday with temps in the low 40's. I am going to get the Marauder out of mothballs and drive it around this weekend. Anyone up for the usual trip to Woody's this Sunday, say 3pm? I will let Lidio and Jerry know in case they might be interested. Let me know....
Dave

bigslim
12-27-2003, 01:50 AM
I would really like to make it but I will be at work this Sunday. Can't pass up that money. Still working towards my Trilogy. It figures that the day I work it will be great weather. Have fun.

SergntMac
12-27-2003, 04:07 AM
Y'all are welcome to join us at the Chicken Run, we got guests from both coasts in town. Weather's clear from this end, Dave, glad to have you come along.

Hack Goby
12-27-2003, 07:31 AM
Dave,I will be there as always and its a good bet that Santino will be there.I have been following the Windy City chicken run post and realy thought about it. There going to have a great turnout from all over and it would nice to have someone from the Motor City to be there also but I just can`t` swing it this time.

MI2QWK4U
12-27-2003, 09:16 AM
Ill be there Paul, 3pm? The family has been sharing and trading off colds and flu, I was the last to catch it. Today is the first day I have felt human and need to get out of the house and get some fresh air....so me and #2 will be there...

dwasson
12-27-2003, 10:07 AM
I'll be at Woody's. See y'll there!

MI2QWK4U
12-27-2003, 07:21 PM
Talked to Lidio at the shop today and he said he should make it there as well.

bigslim
12-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Wish I could make it (so sad). I had my MM out today and boy did it get covered with salt dust. I hate Michigan winters. Back to the T-bird tommorrow. Dave, burn some rubber for me. Paul, take pictures. Have fun.