PDA

View Full Version : Houston meeting

NorthEastRauder
03-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Hey I'm new to this website was just wondering if anyone is having a Houston meeting soon? I also have an account on crown vic.net and I know a couple guys that would be interested so I hope someone can get a meeting going. Thanks

Pat
03-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Dude;

Check in with the Alamo Area Marauder forum on this site, they handle the houston area. There is a GTG sometime in the near future. SID210SA is the go to guy. Shoot him a PM.

SID210SA
03-27-2011, 05:35 PM
There is currently nothing in the works for the Houston area.....There are several guys over there and someone needs to take the lead.....Wes was our goto guy but since he has sold his Marauder and Innovative has stopped operating he hasnt been around much. I am 3 hours away and could plan some things with some of your guys help....do the same things that we had been doing year after year.....

Mike

NorthEastRauder
04-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanx a lot sid210sa I hope someone could take lead of Houston area I will be talking to guys I know n see what we can come up wth if we need any further assistance I will be getting a hold of u.

SID210SA
04-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Alright sir....If I can help in anyway...let me know....we had been to a resturaunt to meet up and then a carshow....cant remember the name of either...but somewhere around the "Fountains"

Mike

RAUDERROOKIE
04-01-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm in on a Houston meet. I've seen a few marauders in the southwest area, wonder if they are members also