PDA

View Full Version : Paintless Dent Removal - Louisville

MM2004
04-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Feeler thread for the people coming to Louisville...

My MM fell victim to a couple very small dents on the quarter panel and thru Drewstang's recommendation, I have an appointment to have them removed this coming week.

The gentleman's name is Jim and he has 20 years experience in dent removal and is located just around the corner from the hotel where we are staying.

IF, Jim does mobile service and weather permitting, is there anyone coming that would be willing to take advantage of this guy in having dents/dings removed from their ride?

If so, I can try talking him into a group rate providing there is enough interest in having this done.

The best time I see doing this is during breakfast on Saturday morning in the parking lot of Hometown Buffet?

Or maybe Sunday morning prior to everyone's departure?

When speaking to Jim, he does everything he can to avoid creating an 'access way' in removing dents.

Post up if you are interested in moving forward with this.

;)

Mike.

SC Cheesehead
04-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Does he do scratch removal as well?

MM2004
04-02-2011, 08:13 AM

Not sure Rex?

His specialty is dent removal.

I can certainly ask for you.

;)

Mike.

Mr. Man
04-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Feeler thread for the people coming to Louisville...

My MM fell victim to a couple very small dents on the quarter panel and thru Drewstang's recommendation, I have an appointment to have them removed this coming week.

The gentleman's name is Jim and he has 20 years experience in dent removal and is located just around the corner from the hotel where we are staying.

IF, Jim does mobile service and weather permitting, is there anyone coming that would be willing to take advantage of this guy in having dents/dings removed from their ride?

If so, I can try talking him into a group rate providing there is enough interest in having this done.

The best time I see doing this is during breakfast on Saturday morning in the parking lot of Hometown Buffet?

Or maybe Sunday morning prior to everyone's departure?

When speaking to Jim, he does everything he can to avoid creating an 'access way' in removing dents.

Post up if you are interested in moving forward with this.

;)

Mike.
Get yourself a Black MM and you will stop kicking your car every time you look at it, thus eliminating the need for dent removal:D

SC Cheesehead
04-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Not sure Rex?

His specialty is dent removal.

I can certainly ask for you.

;)

Mike.

^^^^ Yes, please do; I'm interested if he does. ^^^^

:laugh: Jocularity! :laugh:

Get yourself a Black MM and you will stop kicking your car every time you look at it, thus eliminating the need for dent removal:D

DOOM
04-02-2011, 10:04 AM

Need to ask if he does PAINT REMOVAL.

Then we can take up a collection to get mikes car painted BLACK!

Mike
04-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Need to ask if he does PAINT REMOVAL.

Then we can take up a collection to get mikes car painted BLUE!

Im in.... :D Fixed it for ya Doom :beer:

SC Cheesehead
04-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Im in.... :D Fixed it for ya Doom :beer:

My kinda guy, Mike! :up: ------> :D

Ken
04-02-2011, 04:31 PM
I may be interested in his services, as I met up with Daily03 and some Impala SS at a gathering in Columbus last fall. I was parked under a huge Oak tree that bombed my car with huge acorns from high. Hurried up and moved it as soon as I heard it, then counted about 20 dings, a lot of them on the roof. I've used a paintless dent remover before and was very satisfied. But, Jim probably won't have enough time to take care of my dimples. Nor will I be carrying enough cash!