PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Gibson Flying V for sale... for real this time

Motorhead350
04-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Up for sale is my 2002 Gibson Custom Shop 1967 Reproduction Flying V guitar with wammy bar. This guitar has quite a story to it. I bought this guitar from Marky Ramone in late 2003 and had it signed in 2004 because he forgot to sign it before it went out to me. This guitar was given to The Ramones as a gift from Gibson for making into the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame in 2002. This guitar was never sold at a store, this was directly given to Marky and he directly sold it to me.

I have photos showing us together when I bought this guitar from him to prove this is the real deal. I have played this guitar a few times and it sounds great. I had him sign the pickguard on the guitar and had him sign a second incase I wore the signature off the first one. As you can see the signature is nearly worn off, but a second one is on another pickguard that’s never been bolted on. The photo with us with the guitar shows the guitar just below us and all you can see are the tuners… this was before we could check the photos, sorry you can barely see it.

You can trace this guitar back to Gibson by running the number on the guitar. Again it was directly issued to Marky Ramone, never at a store first. A hardshell case is included, but you will cover the shipping.

The reason I am selling the guitar is because I hardly use it anymore and I need to money to get a van for my band! No trades, cash. Cashiers check and paypal is fine or come by and pick it up. I am in Chicago so if you would like to drive near me that’s fine. I will be more than willing to work with you.

$5,000.00 OBO

Feel free to call or text at anytime.

312 925-8699

Thank you for looking.

Gabba Gabba Hey!

-Dominick

P.S. this guitar lost it's thing for me because Marky doesn't really speak to me anymore. The reason is probably because I hangout with The Misfits and he doesn't like that... stupid drama. :shake:

Motorhead350
04-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Offers??????????????