PDA

View Full Version : Mmotm

musclemerc
04-26-2011, 05:51 AM
I'm still building my site and there is alot of work undone. I wanted to apply a few things that other sites are doing so I figured why not do a "Mercury Marauder of the Month" writeup on the homepage.

I want to post all Marauders N/A, Turbo, Trilogy, Eaton Swap, it doesnt matter. If you have time slips, dyno sheets, interior pics, exterior pics, and a detailed writeup send it to me and I will post it.

There are a few Marauders I would like to see:
MarauderTJA
Fordnut
DTUB
Zack
Justbob
TAKEDOWN
Dragcity
Spectragod
Speed

Thats almost a year right there. We may have to do 2~3 per month LOL!

send the requset to: info@musclemerc.com or PM me here

TAKEDOWN
04-26-2011, 05:53 AM
I'll send what I got Sir!

ctrlraven
04-26-2011, 06:00 AM
No birdman?

:(

CBT
04-26-2011, 06:57 AM
Nice, you made your own car the very first MMoTM, lol :beer:

musclemerc
04-26-2011, 07:11 AM
No birdman?

:(

EVERYONE is welcome Birdman.

Nice, you made your own car the very first MMoTM, lol :beer:
I know, it's probably the last time that will happen especially with all the fully modded Marauder's out there.

I forgot I want to also see Triple Threat, MM BKK, Birdman, RacerX, SC Cheesehead, Landy, Blackened300a, DOOM, etc...
There are too many to choose from so everone get in on this. I know I picked some of the most modded MM's on this site but if you have a super clean 100% stock MM I want it too. :beer:

CBT
04-26-2011, 07:28 AM
EVERYONE is welcome Birdman.

I know, it's probably the last time that will happen especially with all the fully modded Marauder's out there.

I forgot I want to also see Triple Threat, MM BKK, Birdman, RacerX, SC Cheesehead, Landy, Blackened300a, DOOM, etc...
There are too many to choose from so everone get in on this. I know I picked some of the most modded MM's on this site but if you have a super clean 100% stock MM I want it too. :beer:
I've seen a bunch of the Marauders you listed in person, mine won't stack up. It's funner to look at other peoples. :) Cool site so far.

Ms. Denmark
04-26-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm still building my site and there is alot of work undone. I wanted to apply a few things that other sites are doing so I figured why not do a "Mercury Marauder of the Month" writeup on the homepage.

I want to post all Marauders N/A, Turbo, Trilogy, Eaton Swap, it doesnt matter. If you have time slips, dyno sheets, interior pics, exterior pics, and a detailed writeup send it to me and I will post it.

There are a few member's I would like to see:
MarauderTJA
Fordnut
DTUB
Zack
Justbob
TAKEDOWN
Dragcity
Spectragod
Speed

Thats almost a year right there. We may have to do 2~3 per month LOL!

send the requset to: info@musclemerc.com or PM me here

musclemerc
04-26-2011, 08:44 AM
I fixed it for you. :rolleyes:

Speed
04-26-2011, 10:43 AM
mine won't stack up.

I'm with CBT on this one, being that my paint sucks...I'm going to get around to it one day...so far now I rather focus on "go fast" stuff and overall performance but I will make the list one day:beer:

musclemerc
05-01-2011, 08:14 AM
The MMotM is posted. :banana:

Check it out at: musclemerc.com (http://www.musclemerc.com)

I have gotten a great response to this campaign, if anyone is interested in participating send a brief writeup and pictures to info@musclemerc.com

All Marauders are eligible. :burnout:

2,4shofast
05-01-2011, 10:52 AM
I am honored to have my Marauder on your site, I look forward to seeing all the amazing Marauders that are on this board! Your site is looking awesome btw:beer:

massacre
05-01-2011, 10:57 AM
All Marauders are eligible.

...........MM only?

musclemerc
05-01-2011, 11:06 AM
I am honored to have my Marauder on your site, I look forward to seeing all the amazing Marauders that are on this board! Your site is looking awesome btw:beer:
You deserve it! I got to go in and add you MM.Net screen name so they know who that beautiful MM belongs to.

...........MM only?

Send me some pics Massacre and lets see. There could always be an exception to the rule.

-Matt-
05-01-2011, 01:49 PM
I see how it is

LANDY
05-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Got to love the way that mm looks.

SID210SA
05-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Great looking site so far!! I approve!!

Embassy
05-03-2011, 08:14 AM
I see how it is

This...

My Marauder is good enough for the site's background but not to be invited to the party? :D

musclemerc
05-03-2011, 08:49 AM
The MMotM is posted. :banana:

Check it out at: musclemerc.com (http://www.musclemerc.com)

I have gotten a great response to this campaign, if anyone is interested in participating send a brief writeup and pictures to info@musclemerc.com

All Marauders are eligible. :burnout:

I see how it is

This...

My Marauder is good enough for the site's background but not to be invited to the party? :D

Come on guys follow the rules. Do your writeup and send me the info.
Its so easy a caveman can do it.
Send your info to: info@musclemerc.com

MMBLUE
05-03-2011, 04:25 PM
This...

Your pics are so cool I've been alternating them as my screen saver and background, ever since I bought your old tuner. Which, will be for sale soon to another member TBD.

musclemerc
05-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Embassy's pic is the one at the top of the page. Juice shot the pic on my banner.

MMotM is 2,4Sho

I also admit, I click the pic then, f-11 for full screen, and leave it alone.

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

MMBLUE
05-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Juice is the ****nit on his shots.

musclemerc
05-03-2011, 05:15 PM
^^^Wait till you see next months MMotM.
I gotta figure out how to embed a video file because this MM will need one to show off its power ;)