PDA

View Full Version : TCE Limited Run Spcl apps

Todd TCE
05-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Clearing some space on the shelves here and dusting off some parts.... I have a number of items left over from a special build on Crown Vics. These cars were used in special opps training and the shop wanted some front brake improvements. So I complied.

Two different applications:

1. Front caliper kit. Uses your stock or alternate replacement oe spec rotor. Kit includes two radial mount Wilwood BSL4 calipers, TCE radial mount brackets, BP10 street pads and front hose kit. This kit sold for $1195 produced and sold in qty. I have ONE left and will blow it out for $1025 shipped (US) (RED $1150)

This kit will require roughly 6mm wheel spacer to clear the stock Marauder wheel. Could later be modified for slightly larger rotor fit.

Let me repeat this: Any stock size rotor, Caliper kits only, complete, to the door, wheel spacer required. Pad options available. Does NOT include rotors, does NOT fit stock wheel w/o spacer.

2. The second kit was a 12.88" x 1.25 wide rotor with radial mount BSL4 caliper. This kit has a larger rotor mass for greater thermal protection. The caliper is radial mount like the front but with an alternate bracket due to the wider rotor. Kit includes; Wilwood hats and rotor, BSL4 calipers, TCE radial mount brackets, BP10 pads, front hoses. The retail on this kit was $1895. Currently there are brackets for two kits (*one has some dings in it from mock up) and are available, complete, to the door for $1600 (US). (RED add $125, Drilled/Slotted $125)

This kit will also require roughly 6mm wheel spacer to clear the stock Marauder wheel. The rotor is just shy of 13" compared to the oe 12".

Let me repeat this: Front kit only, 2pc hats and rotors, calipers, complete, to the door, wheel spacer required. Pad options available. Does NOT fit stock wheel w/o spacer.

Because these are sitting here collecting dust I figure its better to have them in service with someone. Please do tender lower offers as the price is about break even with the shipping now. I can scrap the brackets easier than losing money on the sale....but before I did, figured I'd put them up and see if anyone was interested in them.