PDA

View Full Version : Hide and Seek: Log-in/Log-out.

Bigdogjim
01-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Is there any way to have the/a Log-in/Log-off button put on the top menu bar with Forums, New Posts, Timeslips, etc. It's getting frustrating to have to do everything from the home page (with a dial-up connection) then scroll down and play hide and seek looking for the login menu. Thanks much.

Ladyhawke
01-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Hey Jim ... Haggis wanted me to ask if you are bored tonight or what?!! :D

MM03MOK
01-02-2004, 10:30 PM
How about rearranging the right column in the following order:

Site Donations
User's Login
Private Messages
Who's Online

This should allow the login section to be viewed, depending on screen resolution, near the top w/o scrolling down. :up:

:D

jgc61sr2002
01-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Jim - I have cable and the menu bar is across the top of the screen. Didn't know there was a difference.:(

martyo
01-03-2004, 09:26 AM
What's a dial up connection?

Smokie
01-03-2004, 09:38 AM
Bigdogjim I have a fast connection but I understand what you mean, something you may find useful is that you can actually browse all the active topics without limit when you are not logged in and anytime you wish to log in while viewing a thread simply click on reply or new thread and it takes you to log in screen from wherever you are right away.:)

dok
01-03-2004, 09:58 AM
I have bookmarked the www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/ page as one of my favorites. That way, whenever I open that page, I have bypassed the login page. I never have to log in.

Donny Carlson
01-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by martyo
What's a dial up connection?

I think it has to do with smoke, a blanket, and lots of grunting.

Agent M79
01-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Donny Carlson
I think it has to do with smoke, a blanket, and lots of grunting.

I... uh... must... resist... Beavis and Butthead impression... must not... give in.... oh.... Huh uhHUh HUhUh UhuHUHuHhuh...

Oh the cruel sting of shame and failure!

gonzo50
01-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by dok
I have bookmarked the www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/ page as one of my favorites. That way, whenever I open that page, I have bypassed the login page. I never have to log in.
Same here, it's easy and faster then all that typing.