PDA

View Full Version : For Those Coming To New Hampshire...

Ms. Denmark
05-14-2011, 09:49 AM
It's almost time to head up to New Hampshire! :beer: A few thoughts on what you might want to bring along:

1. Walkie-talkies and extra batteries for caravanning
2. Chairs for the Car Show
3. Tent (John can you bring yours?):)
4. Cooler with ice/drinks and snacks for the Car Show
*Food and drink is also available to purchase on site
5. Sun Screen/Hat
6. Camera
7. Car detailing supplies to spiff up pre Car Show
8. Wine/beer/soft drinks for Cocktail hour in the Hotel Lobby in the evening

Eric and I are looking forward to getting together with all those attending this event. We had a great time last year and are glad to be going back! If you don't have my cell phone number and would like it, please shoot me a PM.
And feel free to call/contact Eric and me for any questions.

SAFE TRAVELS TO ALL & SEE YOU IN
:burnout: NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!:burnout:

vtwoodsman
05-15-2011, 10:27 AM
We'll bring the canopy...no problem.

Ms. Denmark
05-15-2011, 11:08 AM
We'll bring the canopy...no problem.
THANKS JOHN!!!!!!!! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
05-15-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm bringing 2 bottles of white and 1 bottle of red wine + 4 wine glasses and a few dozen chocolate chip cookies for happy hour.:)

Bigdogjim
05-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Wine and choclate chip cookies :drool:

Only beer would make it better:)

Sorry I have to miss out:mad:

Ms. Denmark
05-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Wine and choclate chip cookies :drool:

Only beer would make it better:)

Sorry I have to miss out:mad: I'm sure someone will bring beer, Jim! We're sorry you can't come too.:( I'll bring cookies to Carlisle for ya!

DOOM
05-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Anyone have a weather report???

Raining here all week!!! :mad2:

RacerX
05-17-2011, 09:12 AM

Wet here too... That would be H2O wet... Casey... :D

Haggis
05-17-2011, 09:17 AM
I wanted to come along, but the BOSS would not give me permission to fly solo. :(

CBT
05-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Wet here too... That would be H2O wet... Casey... :D

You had me at "wet" :beer:

Someone take pics, please, for us that cannot go :up:

LeoVampire
05-17-2011, 11:15 AM

Same here no end to the rain in sight as of yet. Not even warm enough in the garage to wax her.

DOOM
05-17-2011, 12:12 PM
Mr. Man Ms.D were waiting on a weather report!

Ms. Denmark
05-17-2011, 12:24 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

RAIN:shake:

Mr. Man
05-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Mr. Man Ms.D were waiting on a weather report!
Long range forecast has rain on Thurs and Fri, mostly cloudy w/scattered rain showers Sat and mostly cloudy on Sun and nice on Mon. I suppose if the winds move the weather along Sat could turn out OK. I never put to much trust in long range forecasts. Best bet is to wait a few more days and see what the forecast says on Thurs morning. We are headed up on Thurs morning regardless of the weather. Most of Fridays events are indoors so the weather would only effect the America's Stonehenge site. If it's not raining hard we might check it out anyways ( bring your umbrella's and shoes that keep the weather out). We'll make a group decision if the weather doesn't cooperate at all ( Fri morning at breakfast). Going to try and find out if it rains on Sat if the rain date for the car show is Sun or is the car show a rain or shine deal. Paula and I will stop at the track on the way up and find out.:)

If your on the fence because of the weather I'd wait until the nite before you were thinking of coming up and make an educated guess with the latest weather info. If you decide to stay home we hope to see you at Carlisle:beer:

DOOM
05-17-2011, 01:56 PM
I never put to much trust in long range forecasts. Best bet is to wait a few more days and see what the forecast says on Thurs morning. We are headed up on Thurs morning regardless of the weather.

:agree:

Hoping for the best!

DOOM
05-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Looks like rain thurs - sat.

:banghead: :mad2: :argh: :cheesed:

Bigdogjim
05-18-2011, 02:47 PM
It's only water Doomie:)

RacerX
05-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Saturday's looking a lot better. Maybe only a passing shower... ;)

Ms. Denmark
05-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Saturday's looking a lot better. Maybe only a passing shower... ;) That's good to hear, Bill! IIRC there was some intermittent cloud cover last year at the Car Show, but it didn't affect attendance or dampen our enthusiasm.

My vacation has started! I spent today baking cookies. We'll take the "kids" to doggie camp this evening when Mr. Man gets home. We plan to head out fairly early tomorrow and will see everyone at the hotel for Happy Hour, before heading over to The Ella Coya Grill for dinner. Really look forward to seeing old friends again and meeting some of our on-line friends in person! Safe travels to all and we'll see you very soon! :beer: