PDA

View Full Version : Great News From New Hampshire!!

Ms. Denmark
05-21-2011, 04:20 PM
The New Hampshire Motor Speedway Vintage Racing and Classic Car Show event was held to day at the NASCAR track in Loudon. You will be proud to know that there were 6 Marauders present! (and 12 people)

Smoke (Jonathan & Marcela) in a Black car
Vt.Woodsman (John & Marianne) in a Black car
MM03M0K & RF Overlord (Bunny & Bob) in a Black car
Billboard (Bill) in a Black car
Larry Durham (Larry, Sharon & Kyle) in a DTR
Ms. Denmark & Mr. Man (Paula & Eric) in a Silver Birch

:cheer: Congratulations to Billboard :cheer:
on taking a 2nd place trophy in his class!!!!!!
:trophy:

Marsha
05-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Wish I had known the Marauders were going to be there, as my hubby was there and talked to some Marauder owners but I was at a town wide yard sale in Meredith with my 2003 Marauder! Sure hope I get to meet up with some of you sometime.
Marsha
MMRAUDER:bigcry:

MM03MOK
05-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Hi Marsha! We're at the Hampton Inn in Tilton. Some are going back to the track tomorrow. I'm heading to the Tanger outlets in the morning before we head back to the Cape mid-day. Check in more often, Girl! :D

Bluerauder
05-21-2011, 07:44 PM
The New Hampshire Motor Speedway Vintage Racing and Classic Car Show event was held to day at the NASCAR track in Loudon. You will be proud to know that there were 6 Marauders present! (and 12 people)

Smoke (Jonathan & Marcela) in a Black car
Vt.Woodsman (John & Marianne) in a Black car
MM03M0K & RF Overloard (Bunny & Bob) in a Black car
Billboard (Bill) in a Black car
Larry Durham (Larry, Sharon & Kyle) in a DTR
Ms. Denmark & Mr. Man (Paula & Eric) in a Silver Birch

:cheer: Congratulations to Billboard :cheer:
on taking a 2nd place trophy in his class!!!!!!
:trophy:

Congrats to Billboard. :trophy:

What -- no Blue MMs represented?? ;)

Bigdogjim
05-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Sorry Charlie 4 black's 1 SB & 1 DTR :up:

LeoVampire
05-22-2011, 11:17 AM
very cool glad you all were able to run on the track and a Marauder got a trophy!

:banana2:

DOOM
05-22-2011, 11:35 AM
:congrats: to all!

Bigdogjim
05-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Seams like the weather gave you a brake:)

Someone post pictures...............

Ms. Denmark
05-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Wish I had known the Marauders were going to be there, as my hubby was there and talked to some Marauder owners but I was at a town wide yard sale in Meredith with my 2003 Marauder! Sure hope I get to meet up with some of you sometime.
Marsha
MMRAUDER:bigcry: We'll hope to have you join us for the car show next May! If we can get 15 Marauders we will have our own class!!

Congrats to Billboard. :trophy:

What -- no Blue MMs represented?? ;) You WILL come with us next year!!!!! :beer:

:congrats: to all! Could have been you, too, Doomie! Next year for sure!

very cool glad you all were able to run on the track and a Marauder got a trophy!

:banana2: We had a great time running on the track!! Maybe you can come along next year, Dave!

MM03MOK
05-22-2011, 02:38 PM
Home safe and sound! We had a GREAT TIME!! Thanks Paula and Eric for a wonderful time! Always great to visit new places and see new things. Even better to do it with great friends!!

♥♥

DOOM
05-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Any pics or video???

Ms. Denmark
05-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Home safe and sound! We had a GREAT TIME!! Thanks Paula and Eric for a wonderful time! Always great to visit new places and see new things. Even better to do it with great friends!!

♥♥ Thank you Mary! We had a wonderful time too! We want to thank you, Bob and everyone who came along with us! You said it all right there![/B]

Any pics or video??? We do have pics and I'll get them posted up as soon as we get back home. We're staying over with Eric's parents tonight up here in New Hampshire. Look for them tomorrow night!

Ms. Denmark
05-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Seams like the weather gave you a brake:)

Someone post pictures............... That's right Jim! The weather did cooperate for sure on Saturday!

SMOKE
05-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks to Paula & Eric for all the arrangements and everyone else for their company! What a great weekend....riding the track is something I can get used to a little too easily at EVERY meet ;)

Now to shake these allergies that kept me outta work today...YEESH getting my ass kicked ovah here!

If I can get my hands on the camera we used this weekend I should have some decent shots to share....but....meds...making. ...me...soooo.....:sleepy:

Best,
Jonathan

Ms. Denmark
05-23-2011, 04:04 PM
We just got home after an overnight visit with Eric's parents. It rained most of the way down from NH but we had a smooth trip. It was great to see our friends and NHMS Car Show "2nd timers", MM03MOK & RF Overlord and Vt. Woodsman and Marianne again! We always enjoy their company! We were so happy that Smoke and Marcela made the trip this year! They were a joy to spend time with! We also had the pleasure of meeting two more fantastic MM.net. members who spent Sat. at NHMS with us; Billboard, our trophy winner, and Larry Durham and his family! (It felt like we'd known them for years!) Thank you all for the pleasure of your company!!! We had a WONDERFUL time with you all!

I'll post pics in a new thread....;)

Larry Durham
05-23-2011, 05:46 PM
We just got home after an overnight visit with Eric's parents. It rained most of the way down from NH but we had a smooth trip. It was great to see our friends and NHMS Car Show "2nd timers", MM03MOK & RF Overlord and Vt. Woodsman and Marianne again! We always enjoy their company! We were so happy that Smoke and Marcela made the trip this year! They were a joy to spend time with! We also had the pleasure of meeting two more fantastic MM.net. members who spent Sat. at NHMS with us; Billboard, our trophy winner, and Larry Durham and his family! (It felt like we'd known them for years!) Thank you all for the pleasure of your company!!! We had a WONDERFUL time with you all!

I'll post pics in a new thread....;)

Myself ,Sharon and Kyle had a great time with all of you and I thank you Paula for putting the time and effort into organsizing this meet. It was great to meet all of you. Look forward to more.

Ms. Denmark
05-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Myself ,Sharon and Kyle had a great time with all of you and I thank you Paula for putting the time and effort into organsizing this meet. It was great to meet all of you. Look forward to more. Larry, thank you for being there and bringing Sharon and Kyle! We loved spending the day with all of you.....and it was so great to have your beautiful DTR in the show! Give Sharon and Kyle my best regards, and mark your calandar for next year!!

vtwoodsman
05-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Yeah, BillBoard taught us a lesson how to get a Marauder trophy...just show up looking like you've been "mud boggin" with the 'Rauder', and be the only entry in the "swamp buggy" class! *smirk*