PDA

View Full Version : Review Dennis Reinhart

dbc1965
05-23-2011, 12:25 PM
Call Dennis today we have work out are problem between us. Glad to put all this behide talking about stress .Dennis has agreed for altenaters to help me with tune also saying there's no rush in return sct unit just make sure when work is done please ship back which i will. Don't care to be in middle of this anylonger have nothing against anyone on this site or any other site. This has cost me a relationship with Lonnie Doll my orginal tuner which deeply regret. Why? recently found out there are bad feeling with certain people which i had no idea any of this was going on none of my business really. like said above in the middle not a good place. I'm on noone side. Everyone has help with question and answer with parts selling or buying on all site not just MM.net I hang out here more because seem to have people in my age group verses cvn.net which is a great site. I swear at Dennis just being stress no excuse. I know better came from a good family. Even then tuner is on the way.

once again noone side but my own. Will buy from anyone I want why should I pay for other disagreements had nothing to do with. Lonnie won't even deal with me because my valvebody mod came from Alan and because I ask Zack at time for labor work on my car. have to respect that and his wishes and reason. Damm mess heck i own a marquis just love reading other information buying and selling parts from time to time. I have encouter some good people i can't past judgement on Zack or Alan or anyone else they haven't done anything to me. Thanks for reading no hard feeling towards anyone hope none towards me.

dbc1965
06-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Well just when i thought everything is going to be ok the saga for reason lives on. Just to be fair guy about this I paid him 10.00 dollars to cover shipping cost for sct unit with tune up here to me which he was supposed to cover trying to be better man about this. Finally arrived today well, there are no tunes on unit at all he did a firmware upgrade same results time out error why? because there's nothing for device to flash. I ask what vender will send a device without checking it. I'm sure being sct dealer has ways of checking a device before sending to a customer. I knew it was to good to be true like when he didn't answer my emails about shipping until I offer to pay for shipping. Over 2 weeks has past since i was good enough to send him extra alternater to make up for so call metal mesh on backside being damage. never seen pictures but like a fool I was took him at his word and paid shipping down to him just to make it right. Oh get's better today in email over 2 weeks after the fact he say last one was ship down with broken ear. Noway because last one I sent came off from my car working used condition waited over 2 weeks to tell me? comeon His famous last words send sct back and maybe i can put file on from here again but you should really buy x-3 yeah right when it snows in hell. Wish I had good out come like other posting by members post on him. Busting my butt to atleast had torque converter done just so I can get rears gears done so i could return back to him. Right back in square one converter is in have sct tunner with no tune. Thank alot Dennis for taking care of your customers who has bent over backwards to keep their agreement.:mad2:Other satisfy customer from Dennis be sure to tell a friend. yeah right wouldn't bet on that one. like everything else one big lie Dennis man can't keep his word. after reading his posting on ex-2 and about being legal he turn around and sent illegal sct which doesn't work. you owe me money Dennis for 4 alternaters plus 10.00 shiping cost i gave you for broken sct which you had to known it wouldn't work.

Dennis Reinhart
06-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I hope all of you clearly see this is person is any vendors nightmare, he curses me out then begs me for my help, I sent him a FREE used Xcal 2 that was unlocked and taken in on a trade in for a Xcal 3 and it will not work on his car. It could be the car or it could be a bad Xcal.

I spent a hour on the phone updating and loading software on his computer and it still does not work, he refuses to buy a new Xcal 3, so I said David just send it back and I will see if it is programed wrong, and send it back, I was totally professional never once was I aggravated and then I see this.

Vendors have rights to, the right to not be verbally assaulted or abused and treated decently. Every decent SCT dealer has turned him down, now you know why, and he has stolen the tuner and is refusing to send it back. I received two heavily damaged alternators from him. The one below is not even a Marauder alternator.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1307110047-davidcruzjunkalternator.jpg

I told him do not worry about them. I only wanted to help him with the car, I treated hi fairly and professional he is angry because the Xcal did not work so he writes this, good luck David.