PDA

View Full Version : North Texas Road Course Anyone?

BUCKWHEAT
01-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Sunday, January 18 the DFW-SHO Club is planning a day at Motor Sport Ranch in Cresson. They have invited us Marauder-heads to join them. I did this with them last fall and it was a blast. The day will cost $95 unless the price has changed

The group goes through several classroom sessions and instructed track tours.It then does two 20 minute runs on the 1.8 mile 11 turn private road course. The group was broken into two separate sessions where the hot-shoes ran together and then us less-experienced types ran together. Passing is allowed only on several straights so there will be no bumping each other around. The course is in great shape and the instruction was (to me) most helpful. The course is laid out so that it is almost impossible for you to get into trouble. If you spin out, it's all grass and no lumpy objects to hit.

If interested, contact Donald French of the DFW-SHO club. His e-mail is dlfswi@comcast.net.

blue92
01-13-2004, 11:25 AM
For those that can't make it out to Motor Sport Ranch this Sunday (I know football) you can always join us on Sat. for our 2nd annual winter fun run. We will be meeting at Ridgmar Mall in Ft. Worth at 10am in the west Neiman parking lot. Ridgmar Mall is located at I-30 and Green Oaks Rd. in Ft. Worth, Tx west of downtown just past Camp Bowie Blvd. SHO up and get a lineup pic of your Marauders, or join the run.

:bounce: :bounce: :up: