PDA

View Full Version : Attention REAR brake kit owners

Todd TCE
06-04-2011, 05:42 PM
If you purchased a TCE/Wilwood rear brake kit in the past six months or so please note that your option to return the stock caliper plates and the dust plates for your $200 core refund is going to expire very soon.

Normally I will honor these returns for only 90 days. As of today I've received none of what should be about 4+ sets in recent sales. For any of you who have them and wish to get your $200 back please ship them back and include a reference to your TCE invoice number and CC if different than that of the invoice.

For the couple that are within the window of 90 days you're fine but I will request they be returned as soon as possible also. Currently there are no parts here in stock (core returns) to produce more rear mounts. This leaves me no choice but to source new ones from Ford for about $150ea to produce more. When this time comes I will no longer honor any core returns outside the 90 day window.

Your return MUST INCLUDE the factory dust plate or your refund will not be given.

Because of the cost and slow return effective immediately all core refund fees for these parts will now be $300.

CWright
06-08-2011, 05:56 PM
If you purchased a TCE/Wilwood rear brake kit in the past six months or so please note that your option to return the stock caliper plates and the dust plates for your $200 core refund is going to expire very soon.

Normally I will honor these returns for only 90 days. As of today I've received none of what should be about 4+ sets in recent sales. For any of you who have them and wish to get your $200 back please ship them back and include a reference to your TCE invoice number and CC if different than that of the invoice.

For the couple that are within the window of 90 days you're fine but I will request they be returned as soon as possible also. Currently there are no parts here in stock (core returns) to produce more rear mounts. This leaves me no choice but to source new ones from Ford for about $150ea to produce more. When this time comes I will no longer honor any core returns outside the 90 day window.

Your return MUST INCLUDE the factory dust plate or your refund will not be given.

Because of the cost and slow return effective immediately all core refund fees for these parts will now be $300.

Should have mine ready to go next week. Jason is doing the install this week. I'll let you know when they are on the way.

Thanks