PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle Memories 2011

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Hard to believe another Carlisle All Ford Nationals is behind us! We waited in anticipation all year for this event and once again Blackened300a didn't disappoint. He served up a great time! Eric and I each brought a car this year and that was a lot of fun. I drove behind him on the 3 hour trip and just kept thinking "Damn! That's one sexy car!!" ( and the driver ain't too shabby either) :coolman: Thank you to Paul for all he does to make sure we have a strong Marauder presence at this premiere East Coast show! I know he got some excellent help from Papillion! ;) The two of them also made sure we had plenty to eat at the BBQ. Thanks for the burgers and cookies!! They went like hot cakes! I think they make a great team and are a tremendous asset to our car club! Thank you both!

As a proud SBS member I'm pleased to report that we had 11 Silver Birch Marauders present! Way to represent!! I have it on good authority that I may be able to award trophy on behalf of The SBS next year! :banana2:

Of course no Carlisle would be complete without a special Tee shirt. As always, Smoke came through with another great collector's exclusive! Marcela aka his Main Squeeze sported the black version and Mrs. Jabird56 showed off the white version. They looked great! Hope you all had a chance to get one for yourselves! Thank you Jonathan!!!!
(Let me just say here that you Maraudermen have great taste in women judging by all the really wonderful wives and GFs you brought with you!!) Bluerauder is going to work on getting Bernie to join us! Good luck with that Charlie! :D

It was so nice to see Vt.woodsman and Marianne all the way from Vermont and Rayjay and Arleen from way upstate NY. Thanks for making the trip! Got to say "thanks" to FastMerc for the special dash plaques! He gave me mine before I even got out of my car! It was great to see you Mark! And speaking of Mark...we were happy that WhatsUpDOHC (I get it now LOL) showed up to join us!

I was especially happy to see some of my old friends that we haven't seen for a while...Offroadkarter (Ryan) and Crabby (Will). Thanks for stopping by guys!! We also enjoyed having Breeze's dad even tho Breeze was AWOL! (better see you in Hershey!)

A very special "Thank You" to these people who made sure the grills were manned and we all got fed for our BBQ! Sgt.Merc (Marty) took charge of the burgers and dogs and did an outstanding job under fire !(literally LOL). That Marine training sure came in handy! Equally amazing was Mrs. Jabird56 who worked tirelessly to grill up those ribs. Way to go Marty and Denise!! And a huge thank you to Leovampire, who once again treated us to some of the best ribs ever! Thank you Dave! It was great to see you and to meet Francisco and Chad! And I hope you all had a chance to see Jabird's Marauder birthday cake! Thanks for letting us share your birthday Jay!

Thanks to all who brought all that great food!

Eric and I loved seeing all our wonderful MM.net friends again. Thanks to SilverSurfer03 for the car goodies! Hope to see you and Nat again soon. Wonder if Fordfrk bought that car he had his eye on? Personally I think he should get HammerDown her own DTR first!! ;) BossCougar it was nice sharing that blanket with you! Haggis and Ladyhawke and Sgt.Merc were there with us at the end to see the Burnout Contest Finale featuring our own Dooooooom! :burnout:Glad Chris caught that on camera!! BTW It was nice to see Gordon in his own Marauder! Congrats to all the trophy winners! Hope we can get the pics of that posted up somewhere!!

Thanks to all who came to this event!! It was a pleasure to spend the day together!!! Let's do it again next year.....but first, plan on joining us at MV IX in Hershey this October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

HammerDown
06-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Hard to believe another Carlisle All Ford Nationals is behind us! We waited in anticipation all year for this event and once again Blackened300a didn't disappoint. He served up a great time! Eric and I each brought a car this year and that was a lot of fun. I drove behind him on the 3 hour trip and just kept thinking "Damn! That's one sexy car!!" :coolman: Thank you to Paul for all he does to make sure we have a strong Marauder presence at this premiere East Coast show! I know he got some excellent help fromPapillion! ;) The two of them also made sure we had plenty to eat at the BBQ. Thanks for the burgers and cookies!! They went like hot cakes! I think they make a great team and are a tremendous asset to our car club! Thank you both!

As a proud SBS member I'm pleased to report that we had 11 Silver Birch Marauders present! Way to represent!! I have it on good authority that I may be able to award trophy on behalf of The SBS next year! :banana2:

Of course no Carlisle would be complete without a special Tee shirt. As always, Smoke came through with another great collector's exclusive! Marcela aka his Main Squeeze sported the black version and Mrs. Jabird56 showed off the white version. They looked great! Hope you all had a chance to get one for yourselves! Thank you Jonathan!!!!
(Let me just say here that you Maraudermen have great taste in women judging by all the really wondeful wives and GFs you brought with you!!) Bluerauder is going to work on getting Bernie to join us! Good luck with that Charlie! :D

It was so nice to see Vt.woodsman and Marianne all the way from Vermont and Rayjay and Arleen from way upstate NY. Thanks for making the trip! Got to say "thanks" to FastMerc for the special dash plaques! He gave me mine before I even got out of my car! It was great to see you Mark! And speaking of Mark...we were happy that Whatsupdoc showed up to join us!

I was especially happy to see some of my old friends that we haven't seen for a while...Offroadkarter (Ryan) and Crabby (Will). Thanks for stopping by guys!! We also enjoyed having Breeze's dad even tho Breeze was AWOL! (better see you in Hershey!)

A very special "Thank You" to these people who made sure the grills were manned and we all got fed for our BBQ! Sgt.Merc (Marty) took charge of the burgers and dogs and did an outstanding job under fire !(literally LOL). That Marine training sure came in handy! Equally amazing was Mrs. Jabird56 who worked tirelessly to grill up those ribs. Way to go Marty and Denise!! And a huge thank you to Leovampire, who once again treated us to some of the best ribs ever! Thank you Dave! It was great to see you and to meet Francisco and Chad! And I hope you all had a chance to see Jabird's Marauder birthday cake! Thanks for letting us share your birthday Jay!

Eric and I loved seeing all our wonderful MM.net friends again. Thanks to SilverSurfer03 for the car goodies! Hope to see you and Nat again soon. Wonder if Fordfrk bought that car he had his eye on? Personally I think he should get Hammerdown her own DTR first!! ;) Haggis and Ladyhawke and Sgt.Merc were there with us at the end to see the Burnout Contest Finale featuring our own Dooooooom! :burnout:

Thanks to all who came to this event!! It was a pleasure to spend the day together!!! Let's do it again next year.....but first, plan on joining us at MV IX in Hershey this October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^!!!!! What Ms. Denmark SAID;)

We had a super time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Special thanks to Paul and Voula for the work in organizing. Looking forward to next year!!!!

jflave
06-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Wish i could get to more of these meets but saturday nights i often work. It was nice meeting everyone, BBQ was great you guys do a good job putting events together. Mr. Man if you get something together in NJ could you PM me. THANKS again for all the hard work... :)

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Wish i could get to more of these meets but saturday nights i often work. It was nice meeting everyone, BBQ was great you guys do a good job putting events together. Mr. Man if you get something together in NJ could you PM me. THANKS again for all the hard work... :)It was great to see you! We'll make sure you get all the details if Mr. Man puts a NJ meet together!

Papillon
06-05-2011, 01:21 PM
I had such a great time at my 1st Carlisle event! Food was amaaaaazing!!! Dave, I'm still thinking about those ribs (!) which were cooked just right as were the burgers & dogs. Thanks Sgt. Merc & Denise!!! It was great to see everyone again and meet some new faces!

I think we had a pretty damn good showing for our club and, imho, we had the BEST food! Paul and I had a couple of people come up to us and ask if we were selling any of it! Lol

And a special thank you to Jack for putting one of the grills together & Connie for being a tremendous help!!

Great to see & meet everyone. For those I didn't get a chance to say good bye too, I hope to see you & everyone else again at Marauderville!

GOOD TIMES!!!

P.S... Did anyone else notice the flyer for the AACA Museum in their goody bag??? And did ya notice on the Spacial Events 2011 listing at the bottom where it says "Mercury Marauder Car Show - October 15"???
Just sayin' :D

Davesvt2000
06-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Yes, a BIG thanks to all who helped put this event together, from the food and shirts to the dash plaques and the tent for shade, I had a great time, even though I did not get to hang out for very long..

jabird56
06-05-2011, 02:15 PM
YEP! As always we had a GREAT time at Carlisle. What a birthday party to have at Carlisle. It was great to see everybody again.

DOOM
06-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Ahem ahem....... :D

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Ahem ahem....... :DWell you know what they say Jake.....It's better to burn out than fade away!! :D

DOOM
06-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the cookies.
Awesome as always! :up:

LANDY
06-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Sounds like you guys had a good time.
Now where are the burnout videos?

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Sounds like you guys had a good time.
Now where are the burnout videos?We had a great time! If you ever want to take a trip North, this is worth the ride!

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Just look at all those beautiful Silver Birches!!! :cool:http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24 854&d=1307310387 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24 854&d=1307310387)

Bluerauder
06-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Hard to believe another Carlisle All Ford Nationals is behind us! We waited in anticipation all year for this event and once again Blackened300a didn't disappoint. He served up a great time!

+1,000 ^^^^^ Paul/Blackened300a seems to step up and out do himself every year and this one was no exception. I am sure that the extra help he got from Papillon was a big help. As always, it was a great time and a fantastic event with a really good turnout of Marauders from all over. I counted 34 Marauders on the hill at Noon on Saturday and understand that several more rolled in after that. As Ms. Denmark mentioned the Silver Birchers were well represent with nearly 1 in 3 cars being a Silver Birch. Terrific showing gang. I had a blast hanging out with the entire group and meeting a couple new faces/screennames. :up:

Congrats also to the big winner's of Class Y420 at Carlisle that were announced earlier this morning ...

1st Place -- Shermanator/Sherm & Chris
2nd Place -- Blackened300a/Paul
3rd Place -- Ladyhawke/Chris

BTW -- Looks like it is gonna be a long year working on Bernie to attend Carlisle 2012. But she does plan to be a Marauderville iX (MV9).

CBT
06-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Looks like an awesome, awesome time was had. And Now Paul and V have to get ready for Marauderville after doing all the Carlisle stuff, you two have my respect for doing so much for the Marauder community this year. Mrs. D, too, and the other Hershey planners. :beer:

Ladyhawke
06-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Hard to believe another Carlisle All Ford Nationals is behind us! We waited in anticipation all year for this event and once again Blackened300a didn't disappoint. He served up a great time! Eric and I each brought a car this year and that was a lot of fun. I drove behind him on the 3 hour trip and just kept thinking "Damn! That's one sexy car!!" ( and the driver ain't too shabby either) :coolman: Thank you to Paul for all he does to make sure we have a strong Marauder presence at this premiere East Coast show! I know he got some excellent help from Papillion! ;) The two of them also made sure we had plenty to eat at the BBQ. Thanks for the burgers and cookies!! They went like hot cakes! I think they make a great team and are a tremendous asset to our car club! Thank you both!

(Let me just say here that you Maraudermen have great taste in women judging by all the really wonderful wives and GFs you brought with you!!) Bluerauder is going to work on getting Bernie to join us! Good luck with that Charlie! :D

It was so nice to see Vt.woodsman and Marianne all the way from Vermont and Rayjay and Arleen from way upstate NY. Thanks for making the trip! Got to say "thanks" to FastMerc for the special dash plaques! He gave me mine before I even got out of my car! It was great to see you Mark! And speaking of Mark...we were happy that Whatsupdoc showed up to join us!

Eric and I loved seeing all our wonderful MM.net friends again. Thanks to SilverSurfer03 for the car goodies! Hope to see you and Nat again soon. Wonder if Fordfrk bought that car he had his eye on? Personally I think he should get HammerDown her own DTR first!! ;) BossCougar it was nice sharing that blanket with you! Haggis and Ladyhawke and Sgt.Merc were there with us at the end to see the Burnout Contest Finale featuring our own Dooooooom! :burnout:Glad Chris caught that on camera!! BTW It was nice to see Gordon in his own Marauder! Congrats to all the trophy winners! Hope we can get the pics of that posted up somewhere!!

Wow Paula this really sums it up!!

We had a great time!! Many thanks to Paul, Voula, Jonathan, Tommy, Paula, Denise, and Marty for all of your efforts! Thanks to everyone that brought the wonderful food! It was great seeing everyone and meeting some new members. :beer:

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Looks like an awesome, awesome time was had. And Now Paul and V have to get ready for Marauderville after doing all the Carlisle stuff, you two have my respect for doing so much for the Marauder community this year. Mrs. D, too, and the other Hershey planners. :beer: It was a great time, Casey! Weather was great except for the usual Carlisle "weather event.":rolleyes: (At least this year it wasn't a tornado!!) Wish you were able to come a long too!

HammerDown
06-05-2011, 05:41 PM
YEP! As always we had a GREAT time at Carlisle. What a birthday party to have at Carlisle. It was great to see everybody again.

Don't want to be a nag, but where is the BEAN SALAD RECIPE???
(I'm not the only askin'):D

SpartaPerformance
06-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Once again a great time! Weather was nice and breezy touch of rain. Quote of the weekend "What am I gonna do I'll just eat my cake" Good to see everyone again and new faces like Baconbit and SgtMerc.

WhatsUpDOHC
06-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Wish i could get to more of these meets but saturday nights i often work. It was nice meeting everyone, BBQ was great you guys do a good job putting events together. Mr. Man if you get something together in NJ could you PM me. THANKS again for all the hard work... :)

Yeah!

Let's do a Joisey thing.

Mark

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Once again a great time! Weather was nice and breezy touch of rain. Quote of the weekend "What am I gonna do I'll just eat my cake" Good to see everyone again and new faces like Baconbit and SgtMerc. Tommy, thank you for all your support for this event! It was great to see you again!

WhatsUpDOHC
06-05-2011, 05:57 PM

Thanks again everyone - Ms. Denmark totally sums it up: A great day to get together and celebrate our limited and unique marque.

I'm still juiced from Saturday and looking forward to Hershey!

Mark

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks again everyone - Ms. Denmark totally sums it up: A great day to get together and celebrate our limited and unique marque.

I'm still juiced from Saturday and looking forward to Hershey!

Mark It's always great to have a new member come out to our meets so we were glad you did, Mark. In fact, next to MV IX, you picked one of the biggest and best yearly events! Mr. Man will get a NJ mini meet organized soon so look for that. And of course Hershey is not to be missed!

SWOOSH
06-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Had a great time, had an awesome ride home :-)

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Had a great time, had an awesome ride home :-) It was good to see you!. Got something you want to share?!!:D

SMOKE
06-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Had a great time and was stoked to see everyone...things were pretty much a done deal by 2:30 today and I took a look up at the bare hill where we all were just yesterday and felt sad and glad for the time once again!

Best,

Jonathan

SGT_MERC
06-05-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm not one to get out much and be around people, but I had the most fun I've had in years. The camaraderie was an amazing feeling amongst the group and I deeply appreciate the group having me. I had a great time, met some new friends and got to see some beautiful vehicles. Thank You, again, for letting me be a part of the experience.

Ms. Denmark
06-06-2011, 02:40 AM
I'm not one to get out much and be around people, but I had the most fun I've had in years. The camaraderie was an amazing feeling amongst the group and I deeply appreciate the group having me. I had a great time, met some new friends and got to see some beautiful vehicles. Thank You, again, for letting me be a part of the experience.
It was great that you came out to join in on the fun. (We prolly wouldn't have been able to feed all those hungry Marauderers without your help! ) Thank you for manning that grill and doing a fantastic job! We were so glad you were there! You mentioned the camaraderie. That is exactly why belonging to this Car Club is about a lot more than just owning a car....it's about the amazing people who just happen to own that car!

Papillon
06-06-2011, 06:56 AM

Well when you do get out make sure you come out to our events! It was great hanging out with you! I still have to post up the pics of you & Tommy (SpartaPerformace). The faces on the 2 of you are hilarious!

Oh and VTWoodsman please send my thanks once again to Mrs.VT for the shampoo & conditioner. They were 10x better than the "ketchup packets" I had to use. :D You guys are great! So nice to meet you & hang out. See you at MV9!

CBT
06-06-2011, 07:06 AM

I just noticed this after re-reading it, 11 SB's holy cow. Is that a record? I've never seen that many SB's in one place. Are you all going to storm Hershey, too?

Blackened300a
06-06-2011, 07:27 AM
I just noticed this after re-reading it, 11 SB's holy cow. Is that a record? I've never seen that many SB's in one place. Are you all going to storm Hershey, too?

Probably. They seem to show up in force in the NE.
Ill have to get a accurate pre-registration number for next year of the silver cars if I am to go ahead and make a seperate voting class for them.

LeoVampire
06-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Thanks everyone for making Francisco, Chad and I feel welcome this year! :D

Francisco had an awesome time and is already telling me he hope's next years event come's quickly!

We wish we could have gotten there early on Friday like planed to help you organize things but just was not in the card's as I am sure all of you heard by now.:(

Sorry Chad was a bit rowdy @ times just the puppy in him still :lol:

We had fun eating with Smoke and his GF as well as all of you on Saturday too! :banana:

Thanks for the vote and a trophy again this year as well it was a happy moment for me after all the work I put into the Mistress and have it appreciated! :bows:

Working on all the pictures and video's Francisco and I took to get them posted to the site and share it with all of you sometime today.

We are trying to make a plan to see you all again @ Hersey in October keeping our fingers crossed! :beer:

vtwoodsman
06-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Well when you do get out make sure you come out to our events! It was great hanging out with you! I still have to post up the pics of you & Tommy (SpartaPerformace). The faces on the 2 of you are hilarious!

Oh and VTWoodsman please send my thanks once again to Mrs.VT for the shampoo & conditioner. They were 10x better than the "ketchup packets" I had to use. :D You guys are great! So nice to meet you & hang out. See you at MV9!

Mrs VTWoodsman (Marianne) was more than happy to provide you with the sundries..and says "Hi"! :)

vtwoodsman
06-12-2011, 04:22 PM

What..we let in a Grand Marquis ??? !!! *shocked* :D

[[Just checked my HVBoM document, which is the actual factory build order
for my 2003 Marauder. Next to" VEHICLE BODY": GRAND MARQUIS 4-DOOR SEDAN LS. Next to "MARKETING TRIM": MARAUDER]]

rayjay
06-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Hmm, somehow missed this last week. A phenominal job by Paul and crew again this year. Arleen wants to bring her LS8 next year as we didn't see any on the field this year??? See everyone in October.

CBT
06-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Hmm, somehow missed this last week. A phenominal job by Paul and crew again this year. Arleen wants to bring her LS8 next year as we didn't see any on the field this year??? See everyone in October.
Yaaaaaaaay!!! :beer:

Mr. Man
06-12-2011, 06:51 PM

:eek: My goodness women will put anything in their hair:shake:

Haggis
06-14-2011, 03:17 AM

:eek: My goodness women will put anything in their hair:shake:

Whatever happened to using beer?

Bluerauder
06-14-2011, 04:10 AM
Hard to believe another Carlisle All Ford Nationals is behind us!

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nationals is 1-3 June 2012. Get your room reserved now !!! :D

Hotel link >>> http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=HARCLHX

Bluerauder
06-16-2011, 05:32 PM
2012 Carlisle All Ford Nationals is 1-3 June 2012. Get your room reserved now !!! :D

Hotel link >>> http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=HARCLHX

I am booked and confirmed for next year at the Hampton Inn 1-3 June 2012. Stop draggin' your feet. These rooms go fast. ;) Only 350 more days.

HammerDown
06-16-2011, 05:54 PM
I am booked and confirmed for next year at the Hampton Inn 1-3 June 2012. Stop draggin' your feet. These rooms go fast. ;) Only 350 more days.

okay, okay, will make my reservation--BTW do we have a group code yet? Big Dog said he made his reservation, also.

Ms. Denmark
06-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Make your reservations for Carlisle 2012 and rest assured that your trusty BBQ Team is already planning for bigger and better things next year...:D

Papillon
06-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Make your reservations for Carlisle 2012 and rest assured that your trusty BBQ Team is already planning for bigger and better things next year...:D

Hahahaaaa!!! Nice tats!

Bluerauder
06-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Hahahaaaa!!! Nice tats!

I am having \/\/\/\/\/\/\/ this one put on my back "full size" in case there is another Sunscreen Photo Op next year. ;)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Cav_Shirt_2_.jpg

Papillon
06-17-2011, 06:22 AM
I am having \/\/\/\/\/\/\/ this one put on my back "full size" in case there is another Sunscreen Photo Op next year. ;)

:bounce: THAT'S HOTTT!!!! :fire:

Mr. Man
06-17-2011, 10:28 AM

How are you going to have this done? I've got some ideas too but have no idea how or where to get started.

Ms. Denmark
06-17-2011, 12:10 PM
How are you going to have this done? I've got some ideas too but have no idea how or where to get started.

Here's a simple idea for a tat: Just get "Paula" with a dagger piercing a heart dripping blood emblazened across your bicep.:D

Bluerauder
06-17-2011, 01:27 PM
Here's a simple idea for a tat: Just get "Paula" with a dagger piercing a heart dripping blood emblazened across your bicep.:D

Which will go rather nicely with DOOM's new tattoo saying "Paul" with a dagger piercing a heart dripping blood.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/sfb79/IMG_0353.jpg[/QUOTE]

Mr. Man
06-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Which will go rather nicely with DOOM's new tattoo saying "Paul" with a dagger piercing a heart dripping blood.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/sfb79/IMG_0353.jpg[/QUOTE]
You don't get Paula speak what she actually meant was "accidentally" fall on a dagger so it pierces your heart, I need a vacation in a tropical paradise with a 22 year old buff surfer and I need the insurance money.:D:lol: