jefferson-mo
01-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Todd, have a slice of 'Coca-Cola Cake' for me.............:up:

TAF
01-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by jefferson-mo
Todd, have a slice of 'Coca-Cola Cake' for me.............:up:

For breakfast??!!

Naw...we just stick to the country ham, grits and stuff...

greyghost
01-05-2004, 03:23 PM
I'll be there with a bizzillion questions.

67435animal
01-05-2004, 03:34 PM
I'll be there.

Bob

SILVERMARAUDER
01-05-2004, 03:47 PM
I am ready for round 2! It was really nice meeting all you guys last time!

FordNut
01-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Silvermarauder:

Are you the silver MM driver that was at last month's breakfast talking about installing your Kook's headers? If so, I was wondering how that's going. I have mine back from ceramic coating and was planning to have Scott at Team Ford install them and he wanted to see and/or talk to somebody that has done it before.

TAF
01-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Refresh...and an update.

I spoke with Captain MacEllroy (sp?) yesterday of the Doraville Police Department. He wants to join us for breakfast in his Mercury Marauder Doraville Cruiser....pretty cool, eh?

We'll be the 1st to have actual pics of a Marauder being used on the streets as a police cruiser.

jefferson-mo
01-08-2004, 08:18 PM
ummmmmm................grits and stuff......................... ....

TAF
01-10-2004, 09:53 AM
FYI...I submitted our Atlanta Mercury Marauder "Breakfast Club" to be listed in the AJC in the Friday Wheels Section Calendar of Events....should be there next Friday and every Friday after.

67435animal
01-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Todd, excellent idea!

Bob

SILVERMARAUDER
01-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by FordNut
Silvermarauder:

Are you the silver MM driver that was at last month's breakfast talking about installing your Kook's headers? If so, I was wondering how that's going. I have mine back from ceramic coating and was planning to have Scott at Team Ford install them and he wanted to see and/or talk to somebody that has done it before.
Not me.... I was there but i think that was the other SILVER MM A guy from up north..... ILLINOIS?. but that mod is not far away for me!

TAF
01-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by FordNut
Silvermarauder:

Brian...you're talking about Barry (greyghost).

FordNut
01-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Thanks... I've been in contact with Barry via email and he doesn't have them installed yet. I reckon I'll be the first in the ATL region to get the Kook's installed.

glassman99
01-10-2004, 04:43 PM
I gonna give it a shot at being there. Been gone for several months but am back in the saddle again.

Bob Mathis
01-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Todd, Jean and I are going to be there.

TAF
01-10-2004, 07:09 PM
HEY!!!!

That's GREAT news, Bob. Can't wait to see you both!!!!:up::banana:

Slowpoke
01-10-2004, 10:10 PM
I'll be in Atlanta the night of Friday Feb 27th -- anything going on then?? I'll be in town for a few days, but Friday night is my only free night. Quite possibly, I will be free on LEAP DAY - Sunday the 29th, but i am not sure.

no strip bars, gay bars, or midget [or is the correct term, 'dwarf'?]bars. I hope I am not limiting the options too much.

Bigdogjim
01-11-2004, 06:02 PM
ummmmmm................grits and stuff......................... .... So does that mean your going:)

TAF
01-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
So does that mean your going:)

Everyone is welcome...Jeff-Mo...you Jim (BirthdayBoy)....everyone!

Originally posted by Slowpoke
I'll be in Atlanta the night of Friday Feb 27th -- anything going on then?? I'll be in town for a few days, but Friday night is my only free night. Quite possibly, I will be free on LEAP DAY - Sunday the 29th, but i am not sure.

no strip bars, gay bars, or midget [or is the correct term, 'dwarf'?]bars. I hope I am not limiting the options too much.

'Poke...we will definitely get together...don't know any of those types of places you listed...but I DO know where to get some good food!!!

jefferson-mo
01-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey Todd.............I challenge you to be as hospitable as the Windy City Marauders................

I don't think you can do it.............:beer:

TAF
01-12-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey Todd.............I challenge you to be as hospitable as the Windy City Marauders................

I don't think you can do it.............:beer:

I guess you'd have to ask some of the folks who came in here a couple of months ago for the "Dinner with Dennis and Tuning with Jerry Event"...;)

White Knuckles
01-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by TAF
'Poke...we will definitely get together...don't know any of those types of places you listed...but I DO know where to get some good food!!! [/B]

I happen to know 'Poke is partial to chicken fried steak at the OK Cafe-----but be careful he likes to make fun of southern accents:)

Marauderman
01-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Todd-
Would love to come down in #7 but have to work that weekend.....Kathy and I will be at a later one for sure... stop by
Team and see the guys...and maybe also get that balancing act you had done too... Tom

TAF
01-14-2004, 09:26 AM
Refresh...

Weather.com is saying the rain will hold off till the afternoon, so we should be alright.

Come one, Come ALL!!!!

67435animal
01-14-2004, 02:20 PM
If the weather is nice, is anyone going to give me a hard time if I drive this?:

TAF
01-15-2004, 05:54 AM
If the weather is nice, is anyone going to give me a hard time if I drive this?:
PLEASE do Bob...I've been looking forward to seeing her!!!:up:

67435animal
01-15-2004, 03:01 PM
PLEASE do Bob...I've been looking forward to seeing her!!!:up:

The weather looks like the rain will hold off until after lunch so it should be a very enjoyable breakfast. Yes, I will drive the Corvette down.

Bob

TAF
01-15-2004, 03:05 PM
The weather looks like the rain will hold off until after lunch so it should be a very enjoyable breakfast. Yes, I will drive the Corvette down.

Bob
Sounds GREAT Bob...can't wait to see her. BTW...I just got back from Suwanee and visiting the boys over at Anderson Audio Performance who we had heard about building the Turbo Marauders. Got a chance to see one up on the lift...they are going to try and come and bring one of them to our Breakfast.:up:

67435animal
01-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Very cool, Todd. We could do a compare and contrast of the best of modern technology to the best of 37 year old technology!

Bob

TAF
01-16-2004, 09:00 AM
The January "Breakfast Club" Meet...
ALL are invited!!!
When: Saturday - January 17th- 8:00 am
Where: Cracker Barrel
2150 Delk Road
Marietta GA
I-75 & Delk Roadrefresh...and reminder...

I noticed we didn't make the "Wheels Calendar" in today's paper:mad2:

Go figure...the AJC screwing up...:confused::fire: :flamer:

greyghost
01-16-2004, 12:23 PM
ajc--- normal is FUBAR. For them to be organized, efficient, reporting what actually happened would be an oxymoron..

Barry

refresh...and reminder...

I noticed we didn't make the "Wheels Calendar" in today's paper:mad2:

Go figure...the AJC screwing up...:confused::fire: :flamer:

TAF
01-16-2004, 07:25 PM
ajc--- normal is FUBAR. For them to be organized, efficient, reporting what actually happened would be an oxymoron..

Barry
Barry...

I left 2 voicemails and sent another email to Karl (Mr. Wheels Calendar at the AJC)...finally got a reply late this afternoon....it will be there starting NEXT week. "This is the first I've heard of this..." says Karl. O.K. I guess it was the OTHER Karl (Mr. Wheels Calendar at the AJC)...that I sent 2 emails to last week.
Whatever...

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!!:up:

Bigdogjim
01-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Well my friend I hope the weather is much better than we had last Saturday in Yonkers, NY. (6 above)

Always good to get together with the cult *cough* I mean club.

:bounce: :bows: :rock:

TAF
01-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks to EVERYONE for coming!!! What a GREAT Breakfast!

Bob...that 'Vette is SOOOO sweet!!! Folks the pic in his sig does NOT do that car justice. that thing is a Concourse car for sure!!!

Thanks to Geoff and Eric from crownvicmuscle.com for coming out. It was great to finally meet you guys.

And a special thanks to Chris Anderson of Anderson Audio Performance for bringing out (and giving rides in) what is by FAR the hottest, fastest and meanest Marauder in the WORLD!!! I've ridden/driven them ALL...but the Turbo 520 RWHP...is UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! I'm still recovering.

Sorry that Captain McElroy wasn't able to make it with the cruiser (it was probably a good thing with the rides we were getting in the Turbo)...but he left me a message that he WILL be there next month...so another reason to be sure and be there!!!!

67435animal
01-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Todd, thank YOU! for all the work that you do to organize and coordinate our breakfasts.

Bob

White Knuckles
01-17-2004, 10:39 AM
hottest, fastest and meanest Marauder in the WORLD!!! I've ridden/driven them ALL...but the Turbo 520 RWHP...is UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! I'm still recovering.

Sorry that Captain McElroy wasn't able to make it with the cruiser (it was probably a good thing with the rides we were getting in the Turbo!!

Probably a good thing the Captain didn't see that Turbo MM-------he'd be sending out APBs for the entire eastern seaboard. Looks to me like the "Nightrider" is alive and well--------WOW, what a ride.

geoff
01-17-2004, 01:23 PM
good times, guys...the MM club i had no idea about. great to meet all of you. Todd -- thanks for "tossing me the keys" on your sweet ride !! very, VERY nice. the brakes slayed me...and the power is a beautiful thing. definitely get a shift kit, "jerry's mod", etc... it will make that car just come alive.

the 519 rwHP turbo'd MM is all i have been thinking about all day. :bows: F___ disney world, those guys at Anderson Audio Performance have the best ride in town, and all happening in my back yard (Suwanee)-- wow. http://www.anderson-audio.com/

I'll reply back with a link when Eric uploads the pics of the turbo'd MM. holy sheeet, how can i come up with the money to get that conversion done. heh. i guess i need to trade in the wife's '98 vic first for a MM, huh ? :D

FordNut
01-17-2004, 02:33 PM
And talk about a strange sounding MM. Awesome when he gets on it, burning the tires when it hits second with four people in it. Whiplash! Then when he lets off the gas and the turbo waste gate unloads (I guess that's what is going on when it makes the sound) you might think you're at the tractor pulls. Woobooboobooobooo

geoff
01-18-2004, 10:49 AM
And talk about a strange sounding MM. Awesome when he gets on it, burning the tires when it hits second with four people in it. Whiplash! Then when he lets off the gas and the turbo waste gate unloads (I guess that's what is going on when it makes the sound) you might think you're at the tractor pulls. Woobooboobooobooo

you aren't kidding, very strange sound...and subtle on the driveby, what a sleeper that thing could be with stock rims.

here are a few pics of the turbo'd MM & Todd's ride:
http://www.crownvicmuscle.com/Turbo_Marauder/
http://www.crownvicmuscle.com/Todd/

TAF
01-18-2004, 11:42 AM
here are a few pics of Todd's ride:
http://www.crownvicmuscle.com/Todd/How 'bout THAT engine bay, boys??!! Clean as a whistle!!!:rock:

Bigdogjim
01-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Nice picts! I am sorry I missed it. Snow here in Phila. on Sunday. :alone: :depress: :bigcry:

geoff
01-18-2004, 07:34 PM
clean is RIGHT, Todd...i didn't want to say nuthin' but after looking at some of the other stocker-ish cars...holy crap, you can eat off your engine & the red trim is a nice touch, get a red-top Optima when the motorcraft no longer "amuses" you. ;)

Mike827
02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Hey guys, my name is mike. I'm new to this. I just recently purchased a 2004 marauder two weeks ago. And I'm lookin for a car club to join in atlanta ga.

SC Cheesehead
02-26-2009, 05:53 AM
Hey guys, my name is mike. I'm new to this. I just recently purchased a 2004 marauder two weeks ago. And I'm lookin for a car club to join in atlanta ga.

OLD THREAD ALERT!:D

Check out the regional MM link:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46

This will give you some contacts and events coming up in your area.

BTW, :welcome: to da' Net!