PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Contact List

MI2QWK4U
01-05-2004, 07:48 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to put together a phone contact list for all the folks in Michigan that will eventually become the Michigan chapter of whatever national club we end up with. It will be a lot easier to set things up this summer if we can pick up the phone and give the others a call about something that came up at the last minute, as opposed to posting and hoping we all get the chance to read and respond to it. I have sent out some PM's already to the regulars that I am aware of, including Hack, Dan, Maraudermike, Lowell, Darryl, Gene, Mikesmerc, Sidney, Gilby04, Larry......

Anyone wishing to be on this list please private message me with whatever phone numbers you want on our list, I am hoping to get a home, and a cellphone, and if possible, a work number, and your real name, and forum name. If you know of someone with a Marauder that isnt on this website, please inform them and see if they want to be included in our activities this year and forward their info. Lets get organized early so we can get some stuff planned out for this summer...im tired of this damn winter crap already, and its only 3 months from having fun again!

Your help is greatly appreciated and will help us form one of the best Marauder Gangs in the country!

Dave

MM03MOK
01-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by MI2QWK4U
I thought it would be a good idea to put together a phone contact list for all the folks in Michigan that will eventually become the Michigan chapter of whatever national club we end up with. It will be a lot easier to set things up this summer if we can pick up the phone and give the others a call about something that came up at the last minute, as opposed to posting and hoping we all get the chance to read and respond to it. I have sent out some PM's already to the regulars that I am aware of, including Hack, Dan, Maraudermike, Lowell, Darryl, Gene, Mikesmerc, Sidney, Gilby04, Larry...... Dave - I already have 8 MI Members on the Member list. If you want, to save time and effort, any Member can email (Marauder03@comcast.net) me their info and I'll add it to the master list, to be shared by Members on the list. I already have Darryl, Gene, Dan, Jerry B, Lowell, Jim, Jerry D and Scott.

screen name/real name/MM.Net #/IMOA member #/mailing address/email/phone

bigslim
01-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Great idea Dave. If you need help with anything let me know.

MI2QWK4U
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
The list is growing....Tim and Greg, we need your info so we can keep you informed of things we are doing. Email or private message me.

metroplex
03-07-2004, 05:34 PM
I don't have a Marauder but I do have a Panther, and I'm in the Detroit Metro area.

MI2QWK4U
03-08-2004, 04:02 PM
I don't have a Marauder but I do have a Panther, and I'm in the Detroit Metro area.

Private message me with name, address, telephone numbers (home, cell, work), email address. I have a list of folks that want to do things as a group this summer.

merc406
03-09-2004, 05:36 AM
I could have used a couple of numbers last weekend. :pimp: