PDA

View Full Version : Review SC Install Revisit

thebeeper
06-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Well , afer a few months , the SC install on my 2004 MM is finally complete . Had alot more done to car than just the SC install ( trans mod , driveshaft , fuel pump , control arms , torque converter , etc. ).
Many , many thanks to Dennis Reinhart for doing the work . Other than a couple of issues with a supplier of services that he uses ( and I am sure he also have a issue with that supplier and has taken proper action ) , the install worked out great .
Dennis followed up with information that was useful after the car was delivered back to me . He then checked several times to make sure everything was o.k. . After finding a small problem after the car was here , Dennis stepped up to the plate and took care of the service that was needed to correct the problem , no questions asked .
I am sure I will be needing Dennis's services again , and will not hesitate to call him in the near future . A great guy to talk to and do business with .
If anyone out there needs more info , please contact me direct at THEBEEPER@COX.NET .
Ya all SPEED SAFELY now !

Dennis Reinhart
06-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Thank you David the car is a true sleeper with stock exhaust and the RWHP your making no one has clue till you wave bye to them, I was glad I could help with this awsome car.