PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy WTB MM in or near Los Angeles

REAL4WD
07-06-2011, 09:32 PM
like the title says, looking for a Marauder in or near Los Angeles. I currently own a 2000 CVPI and have been a member of crownvic.net for over three years, so I am fairly familiar with Panthers.

i love my CVPI, but have always wanted a Marauder. plus I am changing jobs to the point that i need to meet with and drive around Clients. So, a nicer exterior, and much nicer interior is needed. Perfect chance to finally get a marauder.

I am located in the Los Angeles area. preferably looking for one near here, willing to travel for the right Marauder. within 200-300 miles is about my max. unless it is truly clean i might consider other areas.

the marauder needs to be clean inside and out. excellent drivetrain condition. no rust, or minimal surface rust (only Marauders in dry climates not too close to the ocean. too much bad experience with rusty cars)

really looking for a Blue but not set in stone.

Thanks

dohc324ci
07-06-2011, 10:02 PM
What is your budget?

REAL4WD
07-07-2011, 03:23 PM
trying to stay $12K or lower. but if I find a clean Marauder with pretty low miles i may go up to 15K.

gdsqdcr
07-07-2011, 09:38 PM
There is a black 03 with 43k miles on the SFCraigslist. Asking price is 15k. Been there for awhile.