PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy S/C Shirt

lotusstv
01-09-2004, 11:07 AM
I got an email from Trilogy this am. They are sending me a Trilogy MotorSports shirt engraved with the serial number of my S/C kit. They are really a first class operation. It was a pleasure to do business with them.

Lotusstv

jgc61sr2002
01-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Cool. A nice thought.:D :up:

MI2QWK4U
01-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Very nice touch.
Note please....#2!

MI2QWK4U
01-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Closeup....

lotusstv
01-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Very cool. I can't wait for it to show up.

Lotusstv

TAF
01-09-2004, 08:14 PM
That's VERY well done...I'd expect nothing less from Jerry Barnes...he's a class-act!

bigslim
01-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey, buy a shirt and get a free supercharger. I'm shopping at the wrong clothing stores.

Tallboy
11-16-2004, 07:36 PM
i got my shirt last week and have been meaning to say thank you! a nice touch from a class act-thanks jerry!:up:

FiveO
11-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Got mine last week too....

Very sharp...although I think I ordered 1 size too big.

Oh well...better reason not to watch my weight ;) :D

Zack
11-16-2004, 10:28 PM
That is nice of them, but everyone who has a supecharger, Trilogy or Vortech;
What is so important about what number you are? Im really intrigued about how everyone boasts about their number.

BillyGman
11-17-2004, 12:30 AM
As a fellow Supercharged Marauder owner myself, I believe there are three reasons why the serial # of your S/Cer kit has any signifigance at all, and those reasons are the following:

#1. I want to see how many kits Trilogy sells, because it sincerely makes me glad to know how many other Marauder owners have experienced the same adrenaline rush that I do from day to day from driving a Trilogized Marauder which they also own themselves as I do. Perhaps it's the same for owners of Marauders that are equipped w/the Vortech S/Cer, that I cannot say, but all as I can say is how this relates to Trilogy equipped Marauder owners since that's what I happen to be.

#2. As a completely satisfied customer, I'm actually routing for the company that manufactured and sold me the product that has made my big tank of a car faster than all the much lighter Camaros, Vettes, Mustangs, and Cobras on the street that are factory stock, or mildy modified. So I like to hear about what S/cer kit # people have purchased, in order to sense how well these products are selling.

#3. I think it's also very signifigant for those who are contemplating a S/Cer kit purchase for their Marauder, that the S/Cer kit #'s be made known since how many other Marauders have been successfully modified using the same product in question will be very revealing for them. And more specifically, when someone accepts opinions or advice from others about S/Cers for the Marauder, then it's good for them to know exactly what kit # that the person's S/Cer was in order to get a sense of whether their car was one of the first ones supercharged (which could indicate that there might have been some trial and error needed) or if their car was one of the ones recently modified by the product in question. So the kit # is just a good reference point # for others, and it's not really all about any kind of bragging. Atleast not for me it is.

The way that I look at it, what would I have to brag about the fact that my car has Trilogy kit #24 on it? If it's just all about bragging, then who cares what # kit I have? Because they're all the same kits anyway, so my kit isn't any better than anyone else's TRILOGY kit was/is no matter what number it was.

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-17-2004, 04:50 AM
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240POLISHED-INTAKE.JPG

Jerry Barnes
11-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thanks for the note. I am glad everyone is receiving their shirts. Thanks for your patience, we wait until we get a minimum order quantity before we can order a batch of shirts.

If your shirt does not fit, please call our office(313)336-6135 and ask for Renata. She will get you the proper size.

I must admit the serial number was not my idea. That goes to Dave Popovich who requested the number be added when he received his kit. The engraving was costly for the first couple we did, but everyone liked it so we spent the money. Since that time we tap the serial number on the bottom of the plenum. Its not as fancy, but it does tell our customers what number kit they have. And a lot of people want it!

In terms of changes that have occurred to the kits since we started making them. Our #1 car has the same kit that we initially installed about 18 months ago. Still running very strong. We made some minor geometry changes to kits #2 and beyond, but nothing has really changed after that. So, Dave's kit #2 is the same as the most recent kits we have shipped out the door. I think the stability of the initial design says a lot about Michal, Mirek, Ben, chenna and all the others that did the engineering and design.

Oh, by the way, Car #1 is at Lidios for Kooks Headers, New high flow exhaust, Fuel pump, Battery Relocation to the trunk, Nitrous, etc. We decided to make #1 a little more extreme, for fun! It will also get the body kit like #2.

Thanks for the kind remarks!

Jerry

stevengerard
11-17-2004, 09:26 AM
did I just read body kit?!!!!

TechHeavy
11-17-2004, 12:41 PM
did I just read body kit?!!!!
Yes you did! And it looks incredible! I've been waiting for information to be posted here about it 'cause I want it!
If any of you haven't seen the body kit, NBCShooter has several pics in his photo gallery.

stevengerard
11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Yes you did! And it looks incredible! I've been waiting for information to be posted here about it 'cause I want it!
If any of you haven't seen the body kit, NBCShooter has several pics in his photo gallery.

I've seen it on the trilogy car - awesome, but I thought Jerry said it wasn't going to be produced. Can we start a rumor!

SouLRioT
11-17-2004, 01:50 PM
The body kit will more than likely cost more than the S/C kit to make again.