PDA

View Full Version : Hey St. Louis Guys!! Get together my place

BODYMAN
07-24-2011, 08:18 AM
Hey guys Talking with Kmastl(ken) Gonna try for A a gathering at my place out in Warrenton on AUG 13TH say around 2:00 til whenever. BBQ & BS... Bring youre fishing polls if you fish got 2 fishing ponds stocked with Bass and BIG Catfish!! We can also get some great Group pics got alot of good places for good photos around the ponds cedar trees. Ill supply burgers, Brats if others want to bring a side dish? How's that sound. Oh and Ballz_80 no excuses you gotta come this time HA,HA PLEASE POST UP AND LET ME KNOW.. Also Hack even if youres is gone you still need to come!!! Should be a good time my Gatherings of any sort are always fun!! Hey Windy city guys why not make a suprise visit on this one!!!

POST UP & LET ME KNOW .. I Hope everyone can make it!!:beer:

BUCKWHEAT
07-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Hey guys Talking with Kmastl(ken) Gonna try to having a gathering at my place out in Warrenton on AUG 13TH say around 2:00 til whenever. BBQ & BS... Bring youre fishing polls if you fish got 2 fishing ponds stocked with Bass and BIG Catfish!! We can also get some great Group pics got alot of good places for good photos around the ponds cedar trees. Ill supply burgers, Brats if others want to bring a side dish? How's that sound. Oh and Ballz_80 no excuses you gotta come this time HA,HA PLEASE POST UP AND LET ME KNOW.. Also Hack even if youres is gonna you still need to come!!! Should be a good time my Gatherings of any sort are always fun!! Hey Windy city guys why not make a suprise visit on this one!!!

POST UP & LET ME KNOW .. I Hope everyone can make it!!:beer:

Gina & I are in, unless I am in Detroit. Will bring the twin turbo, if not the MM.

BODYMAN
07-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Gina & I are in, unless I am in Detroit. Will bring the twin turbo, if not the MM.

Good deal Been wanting to see it for a while now!!

Smalldogg/03mm
07-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Count me in.. Sounds like a good time.. Make sure u have some chicken.. :) lol.. U no bros love us some chicken... And may u can let me c how that turbo shifts...lol

BODYMAN
07-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Count me in.. Sounds like a good time.. Make sure u have some chicken.. :) lol.. U no bros love us some chicken... And may u can let me c how that turbo shifts...lol

Cool so far Kmastl,Buckwheat,SmallDog,Hack lemerc,!stMerc,VisionMercury,M yself! Ballz Iam not gonna let you pass this time;) Like I said ILL do the meat if others can just bring sidedish that would be great. If you guys even want we could even catch a bunch and throw in big fryer HM Bluegill with beerbatter is the snizzle:D Anybody in KC is welcome to come I know its about 2 1/2 hours Iam about 45 min east of Columbia but will be good time. Hey Ozark Marauder that incls you :beer: Oh and the member in central Ill

Hacklemerc
07-24-2011, 11:32 AM
I'll be there. The wife is due to give birth around Aug 11th, so if I don't make it you know where I'll be. Haven't sent the car down the line yet

BODYMAN
07-24-2011, 12:04 PM
I'll be there. The wife is due to give birth around Aug 11th, so if I don't make it you know where I'll be. Haven't sent the car down the line yet

Sweet! Thats gonna be close for you it sounds like...

BODYMAN
07-25-2011, 09:50 AM
Ok updated list as of 7-27 Myself,Buckwheat,1stmerc,small dog,hacklemerc,Kmastl,visionMe rcury,Ballz_80.... Comeon the rest of U guys should be a good time.. Beer BBQ & Bs,fish if ya want

Hacklemerc
07-25-2011, 11:46 AM
I'll let Eric Jones know.

BODYMAN
07-25-2011, 11:48 AM
I'll let Eric Jones know.

That wou;d be super cool to see Eric again but could totally understand if not able. I was kinda hoping some of the windy city guys made a suprise visit...

guspech750
07-25-2011, 12:43 PM
I wish I could come on down to St Louis. If I recall. I think CSVT is having their picknick that weekend too. I was planing on going to that since it's close.

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

BODYMAN
07-25-2011, 02:47 PM
I wish I could come on down to St Louis. If I recall. I think CSVT is having their picknick that weekend too. I was planing on going to that since it's close.

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

Yea if it is the same weekend as csvt party dont blame you guys. I shoulda checked that cause I wanted to come up for that. I should make a huge get together here sometime make a whole day or 2 out of it some really cool winery's around me and hey next year a new race track being built is gonna be 10-15 min away from me and I know the guys building it could maybe get a track day or something?

Smalldogg/03mm
07-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Yea if it is the same weekend as csvt party dont blame you guys. I shoulda checked that cause I wanted to come up for that. I should make a huge get together here sometime make a whole day or 2 out of it some really cool winery's around me and hey next year a new race track being built is gonna be 10-15 min away from me and I know the guys building it could maybe get a track day or something?

A little off sub.. A new race track were?? New news tell my ears...

BODYMAN
07-25-2011, 03:59 PM
There waiting on the final permits west of Warrenton cant say exact spot till ground is broke but there saying this is there for sure spot:banana2:

visionmercury
07-26-2011, 07:54 PM
i'll be there , with or w/o family

1stMerc
07-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Should have made it St.louis and surrounding area.

BODYMAN
07-27-2011, 07:32 AM
Should have made it St.louis and surrounding area.

Yea youre right Waymon! I mentioned in the thread all others welcome, However I should have put it in the title.. But if were Still here next year Iam already planning for something better with Shelby Fest just down the road in Herman I think we could make a cool weekend out of it, Its a pretty good cruise down the back roads from my place to Herman. I went there last year with some guys I know they stopped by my place on there way I followed them in the MM it was pretty cool. My place can accomodate quite a few people. So anyone around STL, Columbia,KC central Ill is more then welcome to come. :beer:

1stMerc
07-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Me and the old man used to go rabbit/squirrel hunting in Herman, when i was a wee lad.
Haven't been back there in years.

BODYMAN
07-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Me and the old man used to go rabbit/squirrel hunting in Herman, when i was a wee lad.
Haven't been back there in years.

Hasnt changed much, But ofcourse I say that hasnt in last twenty years. U being a wee Lad ID say was more then 20yrs ago J/K:D

1stMerc
07-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Afraid it's been waaaaaay longer than that, but who's counting :D

eric jones
07-30-2011, 10:42 PM
I plan on being there! Got a job here in St. Louis, so no more Chicago. I think I have to work that day but I should still be able to make it with or without the family.

BODYMAN
07-30-2011, 11:29 PM
I plan on being there! Got a job here in St. Louis, so no more Chicago. I think I have to work that day but I should still be able to make it with or without the family.

Sweeeet!! didnt see that coming its been while

BODYMAN
08-09-2011, 07:11 AM
Ok guys getting close! What do you all want to do for food? BBQ still? or we could just all pich in and do pizzas? Please chime in!!

BUCKWHEAT
08-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Glad to hear Eric can make it. Todd, just give me a count & i'll get the necessary meat for your grille.

1stMerc
08-09-2011, 06:32 PM
I'll do up some spaghetti.
If we do pizza (no anchovies) that's cool too.

kmastl
08-09-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm in for some BBQ. John are you getting steaks? If not I like about anything.

1stMerc
08-09-2011, 08:42 PM
^^^From the rooter to the tooter^^^

kmastl
08-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Not sure what that means, but if your talking about pork steaks, I love me some pork steaks.

^^^From the rooter to the tooter^^^

BODYMAN
08-10-2011, 07:01 AM
John, w/ better halfs and some kids figure 15-18 Let me know what kinda meat if it's burgers brats Ill get buns for both and 4-5 bags chips plus Ill make poppyseed coleslaw if someone could do say drinks (soda)? and someone paper plates & plastic silveware?? this sound good?? Again just let me know what kinda meat youre thinking!!!!

BUCKWHEAT
08-10-2011, 04:24 PM
so, lots of one thing or a little of everything?
pork steaks
steak steaks
hamburgers
hot dogs
brats

watcha want?

1stMerc
08-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Not sure what that means, but if your talking about pork steaks, I love me some pork steaks.

:D it means all parts of the pig/hog from the rooter (snoot) to the tooter (rump) and all parts in between. :food:

BODYMAN
08-11-2011, 07:21 AM
so, lots of one thing or a little of everything?
pork steaks
steak steaks
hamburgers
hot dogs
brats

watcha want?

Burgers,Brats is fine! I do love my steak however. You can decide and just let me know so I can get correct stuff to go with whatever you decide. If there was enough people Waymon a whole pig would have been awesome love them pig roast's. Again John whatever you decide to get Iam fine wth it and think everyone else will be to.

Hacklemerc
08-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it. THe wife is in labor as I type this and we are expecting our little bundle of joy sometime tonight!!

BODYMAN
08-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it. THe wife is in labor as I type this and we are expecting our little bundle of joy sometime tonight!!

Congrats Aaron! Boy/Girl or do you not know!!

BODYMAN
08-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey guys what is everyone gonna bring? John (Buckwheat) is bringing meat Iam gonna get cups/paper plates,silveware/coleslaw/potatosalad/some drinks!Trying to figure out who's gonna get what else?? Chime in!!!!!!!

BODYMAN
08-12-2011, 08:11 AM
bump!!!!!!

1stMerc
08-12-2011, 09:16 AM
I'll bring some garlic bread along with the spaghetti.

kmastl
08-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Hey guys what is everyone gonna bring? John (Buckwheat) is bringing meat Iam gonna get cups/paper plates,silveware/coleslaw/potatosalad/some drinks!Trying to figure out who's gonna get what else?? Chime in!!!!!!!

Sounds like you got most the stuff already, I can bring some more drinks if needed or anything else you can think of.

BODYMAN
08-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Sounds like you got most the stuff already, I can bring some more drinks if needed or anything else you can think of.

Iam not sure Ken I got soda(3 12packs no diet though) ,paper plates ,plastic silverware,cups,fixin for coleslaw,chips, Bbq sauce. John supposed to get the meat so? it will be a good time:D

BODYMAN
08-15-2011, 08:14 AM
It was a great time and great weather got some good pics. Would up load them but for last 2 days keeps telling me security token????? been uploading since 02 and never had this problem?

Hacklemerc
08-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Sorry I missed it guys. Next time.

BODYMAN
08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
pics! well this is crap tried to upload pics ton of times did everything rebooted comp log on off still tells me token ring missing????????/// wtf

I think you had a good reason Hack!! so whats the details???

guspech750
08-15-2011, 04:11 PM
I have found it soooo much easier and faster to upload pics from my iPhone. I just email my camera pics to my own email and open the email and save the pics to my phone. I use the Tapatalk app and presto. Pics are in the threads. Very easy. And trouble free!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

kmastl
08-15-2011, 05:44 PM
Only got one half-assed pic.

Good time though, nice seeing everyone

BODYMAN
08-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Ken, PM me youre e-mail and Ill send a bunch of pics to ya! Finally got them to load

guspech750
08-15-2011, 08:18 PM
That's so cool. Hopefully one of these days us Northern folk can swing on by.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!