PDA

View Full Version : Maury (Cruzer) Do you have any family in Indy?

martyo
01-11-2004, 05:40 AM
Last year Maury (Cruzer) made Marauderville I a success for me. He let me make arrangements to keep my car at his house until the big event and then let me leave my car there afterward. The long drive to Texas was just not possible for me for a whole host of reasons.

So.......

Now that it is clear that Marauderville II will be in Indy, I need some help locating a place that I will be able to have my car delivered to before the event and then dropped off at until after the event. I will likely use a car transporter service to send the car there an back.

One member already suggested checking in with Kenny Brown and I plan on doing that. But I need to make sure I have my ducks in a row because I simply can not miss this event.

Any help from the members here will be gladly welcomed.

SergntMac
01-11-2004, 07:50 AM
Why not Kenny Brown's?

martyo
01-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by SergntMac
Why not Kenny Brown's?

Mac, I have been thinking about that. I also thought maybe I might send the car to Chicago and drive with some of my Windy City friends for the final leg. I can handle what would probably be a four hour or so drive. In fact, Keith asked me to do something like this also.

Just to keep all of my bases covered, any suggestions on who I might be able to speak to at Kenny's shop? Any thoughts on where I may be able to store my car in Chicago for a few days at each end of the event?

MM03MOK
01-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by martyo
I also thought maybe I might send the car to Chicago and drive with some of my Windy City friends for the final leg. I can handle what would probably be a four hour or so drive. In fact, Keith asked me to do something like this also. That's a great idea! Wouldn't mind being a navigator for someone in the convoy myself! I'm pretty good with my rights and lefts....or is that my rights and my other rights..... We know my car's tether is only 100 miles. It was so cool hooking up with all those Marauders in Ennis, just 20 min. from the motel!! What a sight!

SergntMac
01-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Piece of cake, the ideas are spinning out now.

MERCMAN
01-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Marty, if you run into any problems, you can have it shipped to my local L/M dealer and I will keep it for you at my house, garaged of course:) I am about 45 min N of Indy.

martyo
01-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by mercman
Marty, if you run into any problems, you can have it shipped to my local L/M dealer and I will keep it for you at my house, garaged of course:) I am about 45 min N of Indy.

Now we're talkin'

Send me yoru contact coordinates and I will give you a call.

cruzer
01-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Marty, See? There are a lot of great people out there--don't let your work sour you on the world---there is too much fun to be had---See you in Indy !!!!!!!!!Maury