PDA

View Full Version : Mail

Murader03
01-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Logan: Great looking upgrade. Will have to learn the site all over again. But,
"What happened to our e-mail accounts?" Did I miss something in the change over?

Logan
01-13-2004, 12:03 PM
They're still there, I haven't upgraded that little piece yet.

You can access the interface by clicking HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net:2095/horde/index.php)

Enter your FULL email address in the username box and then your password.

ie logan@mercurymarauder.net is my username and ****** is my password

Murader03
01-14-2004, 01:07 AM
Thank you Sir! Still can't get the smilies to work!

Logan
01-14-2004, 06:45 AM
What's wrong with 'em and which screen? on the full reply screen or in the Quick reply box?

LincMercLover
01-14-2004, 07:56 AM
logan@mercurymarauder.net is my username and ****** is my password
Why'd you give everyone your password? :confused:
:lol:

Murader03
01-14-2004, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Logan]What's wrong with 'em and which screen? on the full reply screen or in the Quick reply box!

Logan, I just posted in another thread. I had tried this PC yesterday and then my laptop at work last night and couldn't get the smilies working on either one. As I type this today, I tried them in a PM to another member and they worked. I went back to my thread I posted today and they are working on my home PC now. :confused:

Murader03
01-14-2004, 12:11 PM
What's wrong with 'em and which screen? on the full reply screen or in the Quick reply box?
I'm so confused! :confused: As you can see, they are now working. They weren't yesterday on this PC nor my laptop last night. I'll try the laptop when I get to work tonight. :beer: Here's a beer on me for my probable :stupid: !