PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy hello there

JayBird
08-31-2011, 07:22 PM
any one know about the marauder for sale in moncks corner sc with 25000 mi. for 15000?......im kinda closing the deal on it without seeing it and tring to get lucky with this post for maybe some information about the car...thanx! oh and its a florida car one owner from melborne fl...black 2003 grey interior

CBT
08-31-2011, 07:40 PM
Hi, sailor!
:wave:

slickster
08-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Hmm that's a hr away from me maby I can look at it or now that I think of it iwantmymmnow is in charleston pm him. Have then run a oasis report and go over it. Also make sure the rear inner tires are not balled and the inner fronts if so that's a 1grand off the price

JayBird
09-01-2011, 01:00 AM
ok let me pm him now thanx alot...

NXSBOB
09-01-2011, 02:14 AM
any one know about the marauder for sale in moncks corner sc with 25000 mi. for 15000?......im kinda closing the deal on it without seeing it and tring to get lucky with this post for maybe some information about the car...thanx! oh and its a florida car one owner from melborne fl...black 2003 grey interior
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=301606821&dealer_id=1363144&car_year=2003&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2005&model=MARAUDER&showZipError=n&pager.offset=25&search_lang=en&start_year=1981&dma=SEATTLE-TACOMA_SO&page_location=findacar%3A%3Ais psearchform&search_type=both&body_code=0&first_record=26&isFlashPlugin=true&distance=0&default_sort=mileageASC&address=98362&rdm=1314867979177&marketZipError=false&sort_type=priceDESC&make=MERC&num_records=25&seller_type=b&cardist=2459&standard=false

Haggis
09-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Hi, sailor!
:wave:

Be careful he means that in a sexual way.

Marauderman
09-01-2011, 04:17 AM
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=301606821&dealer_id=1363144&car_year=2003&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2005&model=MARAUDER&showZipError=n&pager.offset=25&search_lang=en&start_year=1981&dma=SEATTLE-TACOMA_SO&page_location=findacar%3A%3Ais psearchform&search_type=both&body_code=0&first_record=26&isFlashPlugin=true&distance=0&default_sort=mileageASC&address=98362&rdm=1314867979177&marketZipError=false&sort_type=priceDESC&make=MERC&num_records=25&seller_type=b&cardist=2459&standard=false

Here is it's VIn # 2MEHM75V23X624973 --

Can anyone check on it and report finding???

Mercguy04
09-01-2011, 06:39 AM
A couple of thoughts. First, the photo's on AutoTrader are long distance shots leads me to believe thay are hiding something, not to memtion so few shots of the car.
Second, call the BBB and inquire as to there business ethics. Third Buy a carfax.
If your willing to spend 15 to 20K for a car $25. for a carfax report is nothing, or ask
them to run a carfax for you tell them the deal rides on this information amoung
other considerations. Believe me this is not the only MM SC out there F/S.
Don't let them rush you. It's an old tirck to say "Oh we have someone else interested.
Or this is a one time offer" something to that effect.
The worst thing in the world you can do is rush into something because you are in love with it or her. Make them sweet a little. People are not spending there money
as quickly as in the past.
There is a DTR in TX that is SC for $16500. If you go to Oodle.com and ask about
MM for sale, last time I looked there were at least a dozen cars F/S.
Dennis R has a couple of SC cars for sale last I heard.
Bottom line is DON'T fall in love with this car. There are others
Best of luck with you purchese, It is a buyers market.
Stay Safe
Russell

fastblackmerc
09-01-2011, 06:46 AM
A couple of thoughts. First, the photo's on AutoTrader are long distance shots leads me to believe thay are hiding something, not to memtion so few shots of the car.
Second, call the BBB and inquire as to there business ethics. Third Buy a carfax.
If your willing to spend 15 to 20K for a car $25. for a carfax report is nothing, or ask
them to run a carfax for you tell them the deal rides on this information amoung
other considerations. Believe me this is not the only MM SC out there F/S.
Don't let them rush you. It's an old tirck to say "Oh we have someone else interested.
Or this is a one time offer" something to that effect.
The worst thing in the world you can do is rush into something because you are in love with it or her. Make them sweet a little. People are not spending there money
as quickly as in the past.
There is a DTR in TX that is SC for $16500. If you go to Oodle.com and ask about
MM for sale, last time I looked there were at least a dozen cars F/S.
Dennis R has a couple of SC cars for sale last I heard.
Bottom line is DON'T fall in love with this car. There are others
Best of luck with you purchese, It is a buyers market.
Stay Safe
Russell

+1

I agree.....

Just need to make they sweat... not sweet...

Be willing to walk away.

JayBird
09-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Thanks alot guys you guys made me feel special with your quick responses iwantmymmnow might even go look at the car for me cant believe it so I guess we will see if its a lemon or not its a one owner florida car 25,000 mi. for $15000 so I jumped on it does any one agree with buying it blind with thise miles and price

guspech750
09-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Why hellooooooooooooooooo. I'm shy :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

DOOM
09-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Good luck JayBird! :up:

JayBird
09-01-2011, 02:49 PM
thanx doom, hey are guys really hitting on me on a marauder forum or its a inside joke for new members?....lol

jimlam56
09-01-2011, 03:05 PM
thanx doom, hey are guys really hitting on me on a marauder forum or its a inside joke for new members?....lol
We don't allow that kind of stuff down here in Florida...
Welcome, and make sure you join the Sunshine State Marauders!!!

JayBird
09-01-2011, 03:40 PM
nice silver jim and will do!

CBT
09-01-2011, 06:03 PM

We're just having fun. If I'm the first person to reply to a new person, I use the "hey sailor" welcome, even to women. So I guess that makes me bi-welcoming. Errr....wait...that sounds wrong....
Haggis, he just post stalks me and makes comments. He likes to sniff glue and pretend he owns a Marauder. Guspech750 bought his Marauder after he won a settlement from the city of Wrigleyville, after he slipped on a hot dog at the gay pride parade and injured the back of his throat. But they are okay guys, I guess. I've never met them, so it's hard to say. DOOM is the one you have to watch out for, he's all nice here on the boards but in person he's extremely aggresive, especially when drunk, which is most of the time.
So yeah, that about covers it! :beer:

JoeBoomz
09-01-2011, 06:24 PM
NOW it's all starting to make more sense. THIS thread should be STICKIED.

CBT
09-01-2011, 06:44 PM
NOW it's all starting to make more sense. THIS thread should be STICKIED.

Great, you had to say sticky, guspech's ears just shot up.....

Shaijack
09-01-2011, 07:02 PM
CBT is the official welcome wagon. Don't get on his wagon.

jabird56
09-01-2011, 07:21 PM
welcome to the site,....from the FIRST Jay Bird on MM.NET.

CWright
09-01-2011, 07:26 PM
We're just having fun. If I'm the first person to reply to a new person, I use the "hey sailor" welcome, even to women. So I guess that makes me bi-welcoming. Errr....wait...that sounds wrong....
Haggis, he just post stalks me and makes comments. He likes to sniff glue and pretend he owns a Marauder. Guspech750 bought his Marauder after he won a settlement from the city of Wrigleyville, after he slipped on a hot dog at the gay pride parade and injured the back of his throat. But they are okay guys, I guess. I've never met them, so it's hard to say. DOOM is the one you have to watch out for, he's all nice here on the boards but in person he's extremely aggresive, especially when drunk, which is most of the time.

:lol::high5:

1stMerc
09-01-2011, 07:59 PM
That CBT is a hoot!!!

JayBird
09-02-2011, 01:51 PM
wow another jaybird what are the odds sorry dude ......and thanks for the warm welcome every one iwantmymercurymaraudernow looked at it yesterday and say's it looks nice and gave me a congrat's....so i guess i am gonna ship it here!...i will keep you guys updated on the whole adventure

IwantmyMMnow!
09-05-2011, 05:28 PM
...so I don't get myself in trouble. I sent JayBird a PM on Friday. I went and looked at the MM for sale Thurs nite...it was about 730, sun was on the horizon and the place was locked up. I could only see the front of the vehicle, no rear view (easy, CBT!). It looked very clean on the outside and the tires looked almost like a new set...no inner wear and quite a bit of tread on them. I also noticed about half a dozen light scuff marks on the front bumper, but nothing serious. I would've gone back the next day to get a closer look, but had plans for the weekend and spent the morning packing my bags (suitcase and golf) and tying up a few loose ends before I hit the road.

I just hope I was more help than harm...

SC Cheesehead
09-06-2011, 04:23 AM
...DOOM is the one you have to watch out for, he's all nice here on the boards but in person he's extremely aggresive, especially when drunk, which is most of the time.

Only if you're a midget...