PDA

View Full Version : Last call for marauderville hotel reservations!!!

Ms. Denmark
09-07-2011, 03:45 PM
LAST CALL FOR MARAUDERVILLE HOTEL RESERVATIONS!!!

It's hard to believe...but Marauderville IX is just around the corner! This is a friendly reminder to get on the phone ASAP to reserve your hotel room at our deeply discounted rate. Your last chance to book your room before our block of rooms is gone, is 11:59 pm on September 12.*

* After that, PM me and I'll pull strings to get you a room at a discount IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT.

Your Planning Committee hopes you will be among those attending our 9th Marauderville, so don't put it off another day...BOOK YOUR ROOM!:beer:

The Host Hotel for MARAUDERVILLE IX

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/MV9_hotellobby_520_346.jpg

October 12th-16th 2011 in Hershey PA Will be...
The Central Hotel and Conference Center.
800 East Park Drive
Harrisburg PA, 17111.

To make reservations, Call (717)561-2800

Ask for the "Marauderville IX group block"

Room Rate is $95+tax double occupancy which includes a Full American Breakfast Buffet every morning. (Limit 2 people per room)

Amenities of the Hotel include...
* Fresh renovation as of March 2011 with all new beds and lobby area.
* Brendan O'Reilly's Irish pub and restaurant located in lobby.
* Spacious Lobby with plenty of seating for gathering.
* Harris room for gathering and registration.
* Indoor Olympic sized Pool.
* Fully Equipped Fitness center.
* Hotel owned Car wash within 1 mile.
* Free high speed internet access.
* Free bottled water in room.
* Giant Parking area with security guards on duty.
* Plenty of outside restaurants within 1 mile of Hotel.

MARAUDERVILLE IX "How sweet it is!!"

:pumpkin: We'll see YOU in Hershey!!! :pumpkin:

FastMerc
09-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Im allset will arrive on the 12th,any one have any single female friends that would like to have a fun weekend lol:):beer::rofl:

guspech750
09-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Im allset will arrive on the 12th,any one have any single female friends that would like to have a fun weekend lol:):beer::rofl:
Casey told me he is bringing his tape, make up, and wig!!!

Ms. Denmark
09-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Im allset will arrive on the 12th,any one have any single female friends that would like to have a fun weekend lol:):beer::rofl:Uhmm....I just might! What's it worth to ya, Mark. LOL! :D

FastMerc
09-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Uhmm....I just might! What's it worth to ya, Mark. LOL! :D
What do you have in mind,lol :D :) :D

Mr. Man
09-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Im allset will arrive on the 12th,any one have any single female friends that would like to have a fun weekend lol:):beer::rofl:Why do you know any fun single guys?:D

FastMerc
09-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Why do you know any fun single guys?:D
Hold on now,where you going with THAT! :eek:

Mr. Man
09-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Im allset will arrive on the 12th,any one have any single female friends that would like to have a fun weekend lol:):beer::rofl:You posted this so....

Why do you know any fun single guys?:DI posted this. Seems pretty self explanatory:P

Ms. Denmark
09-08-2011, 02:37 AM
^^^^ This light hearted banter is just one example of the camaraderie you too can expect at Marauderville in Hershey :D .....BUT you need to book your beautiful hotel room today! (or at least by 11:59 PM on Sept. 12.)

And BTW for all you single ladies out there, another perk is the chance to meet great single car guys like Mark! :cool: ;)

Haggis
09-08-2011, 03:17 AM
^^^^ This light hearted banter is just one example of the camaraderie you too can expect at Marauderville in Hershey :D .....BUT you need to book your beautiful hotel room today! (or at least by 11:59 PM on Sept. 12.)

And BTW for all you single ladies out there, another perk is the chance to meet great single car guys like Mark! :cool: ;)

"Wham, bam, thank you Ma'am!!!"

SC Cheesehead
09-08-2011, 06:01 AM

Light-hearted banter? :confused: I'm seeing some heavy-duty come-on here... ;)

That said, Ms. D is right. You snooze, you lose, make those reservations today!

Mr. Man
09-08-2011, 08:45 AM

Perk? :rofl::rofl:

Ms. Denmark
09-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Perk? :rofl::rofl:
Yeah!!! :P :P :P Just wait til I get home.....:D

See? More light banter...

Blackened300a
09-08-2011, 11:49 AM
I dont have any amish female friends, but Im sure we can work something out. ;)
http://www.galen-frysinger.com/regional/amish20.jpg

SC Cheesehead
09-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Yeah!!! :P :P :P Just wait til I get home.....:D

See? More light banter...

I can see it now (poor Mr. Man...):shake:

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata56/Image/2-monkeyman_animal_fun_weird_int eresting_2009080402112510751.j pg

Rick-n-Miami
09-08-2011, 02:39 PM
I've made my hotel reservation, but I'm not certain it took. The guy on the phone didn't seem to know or understand what the Marauderville IX group rate was, and gave me a hard time finding rooms available. I'll call back tomorrow and hopefully get someone else to confirm the booking.

Blackened300a
09-08-2011, 02:43 PM
I've made my hotel reservation, but I'm not certain it took. The guy on the phone didn't seem to know or understand what the Marauderville IX group rate was, and gave me a hard time finding rooms available. I'll call back tomorrow and hopefully get someone else to confirm the booking.

PM Miss Denmark. We have been noticing that the clerk are not very informed when it comes to the bookings. We'll get on top of it.

FastMerc
09-08-2011, 05:42 PM
You posted this so....

I posted this. Seems pretty self explanatory:P

Girls only! Im not worried about guys,dang...

Ms. Denmark
09-08-2011, 05:54 PM
PM Miss Denmark. We have been noticing that the clerk are not very informed when it comes to the bookings. We'll get on top of it. PM sent to Rick... :)

Girls only! Im not worried about guys,dang... I'll kick him for you Mark! LOL I can outrun him....:D

^^^Just more proof that we are a fun group....and you need to make that hotel reservation so you can join in!!! :beer:

SEPTEMBER 12 at 11:59 PM is the deadline for reserving your hotel room!

Pat
09-08-2011, 06:28 PM

I told my representative to think of it as Margaritaville. It took.

Mr. Man
09-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Girls only! Im not worried about guys,dang...
You seem so hung up on guys:confused:. PM Gusphech or Ponyup if you need info on some guys to party with. Who are your friends who need to hook-up with some girls:dunno: they sound like they would be cool to hang with and do some biers:beer:

Ms. Denmark
09-09-2011, 02:29 AM
I told my representative to think of it as Margaritaville. It took. Good advice Pat!! LOL

guspech750
09-09-2011, 03:11 AM
Did someone say party and guys in the same sentence? :D

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

FastMerc
09-09-2011, 07:57 PM
You seem so hung up on guys:confused:. PM Gusphech or Ponyup if you need info on some guys to party with. Who are your friends who need to hook-up with some girls:dunno: they sound like they would be cool to hang with and do some biers:beer:
Yes you did Mr Man,he seems to be hung up on this guy thing?May have to avoid him,LOL :P

Mr. Man
09-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Yes you did Mr Man,he seems to be hung up on this guy thing?May have to avoid him,LOL :P
:confused::dunno: I see the party is going strong out in Ohio:beer::D

Ms. Denmark
09-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Just 2 1/2 Days left to reserve your
MV IX Hotel Room.

The Deadline is... 11:59 pm
on
Monday,9/12/11*

*After that, PM me and I will try to get you a room if any are available.

:pumpkin: See you there!!! :pumpkin:

FastMerc
09-10-2011, 09:44 AM
:confused::dunno: I see the party is going strong out in Ohio:beer::D
No parties here just alot of rain couldnt go to the track lastnight dang :(

Ms. Denmark
09-12-2011, 02:48 PM
HOTEL ROOMS ARE GOING......GOING.......
and will be GONE AT 11:59 PM TONIGHT, 9/12/11!!!

:pumpkin: GET YOURS NOW!! *:pumpkin:

Room Update: King bedded rooms are still available but there are no more 2 Queen bedded rooms available in the hotel.

*PM me if you need a room after today's deadline. I will move mountains to get one for you IF there are any left!!

Baconbit
09-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Reserved mine today at about 2pm! Lady at front desk told me the group rate was done....so I got transferred to Justin and told him that and he said no he told the front desk people it wasn't yet. All they had left was king rooms with a queen pull out sofa which is all we needed...Justin was very easy to deal with and professional... can't wait!!!:beer::banana2:

Ms. Denmark
09-13-2011, 02:30 AM
Reserved mine today at about 2pm! Lady at front desk told me the group rate was done....so I got transferred to Justin and told him that and he said no he told the front desk people it wasn't yet. All they had left was king rooms with a queen pull out sofa which is all we needed...Justin was very easy to deal with and professional... can't wait!!!:beer::banana2: Sorry you had a problem with the reservation desk! :( Fortunately they transferred you to the right person...Justin! He is very professional, and a great guy! See you in Hershey!