PDA

View Full Version : SSHS11 who is going?

LANDY
10-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Hopefully this year we get a good turn out, I missed it last year but I will be there this one.
So like the title says who is going?

MOTOWN
10-03-2011, 07:40 AM
When is it?

Pops
10-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Not going to make it this year. I am still a sponsor of the event. I will have my Grand Marquis at the next one.

ShadyLurker
10-03-2011, 08:24 AM
There is a good chance i will be going as a spectator. I wont know for sure for another 2 weeks.

Shermanator
10-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Will be at MIR for Domestics vs. Imports this year.

ShadyLurker
10-03-2011, 08:26 AM
When is it? November 5th

03mmmonroe
10-03-2011, 08:58 AM
I will be going again this year. Only 8 years in a row. Not sure if I will go for most runs or not. Good thing my wedding anniversary is on Friday Nov 4th. Still can make it down.

Russ

merc
10-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Will be at MIR for Domestics vs. Imports this year.

I will be watching Domestics vs. Imports with Sherm this year.

SC Cheesehead
10-03-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm planning to go, will know for sure within the next couple days.

LANDY
10-03-2011, 09:25 AM
There is a good chance i will be going as a spectator. I wont know for sure for another 2 weeks.
Let us know, we are planning to leave fl on Friday morning. There are a couple of local fat cars going too.

Shaijack
10-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Hopeing to make it but not sure yet.

boatmangc
10-03-2011, 02:27 PM
I already made my hotel reservations!!
John (Pops) it won't be the same without you there my friend.

TooManyFords
10-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Since my car won't make it for MVIX, I will try to make it to SSHS11. We'll see. Probably already jinxed it my typing this message!

LANDY
10-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Since my car won't make it for MVIX, I will try to make it to SSHS11. We'll see. Probably already jinxed it my typing this message!please try to make it, I want to see that monster.

prchrman
10-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Got the motel room already.

Pops
10-04-2011, 05:42 AM
I already made my hotel reservations!!
John (Pops) it won't be the same without you there my friend.

Gary I will be back next year. Linda and I are headed to the west coast on the 20th to go to my Aunts 50th anniversary. We are spending a week and will go up Highway One to San Francisco and using this as a vacation. Make sure you bring that Trophy back to this site again!:)

boatmangc
10-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Make sure you bring that Trophy back to this site again!:)

I'll do my best, fortunately Levi isn't bringing his car this year, I gave Grashopper good instruction, I'm afraid he paid attention!

napolitano
10-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Gary, if you saw my car right now you would cry. Been living on jackstands with more dust than my grandmas house.

boatmangc
10-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Levi, we have twins, mine's been on stands for a month now...
17 days 'til I leave.

ShadyLurker
10-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Let us know, we are planning to leave fl on Friday morning. There are a couple of local fat cars going too. What hotel are you staying in? I want to book a room.

napolitano
10-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Levi, we have twins, mine's been on stands for a month now...
17 days 'til I leave.

Mines finally off stands and running. I was waiting for a fix for this linelock but I guess he isn't going to give me one and he wont give me my original brake line back so I said F IT and put it back together. Great customer service. Two years and never worked right. I guess ai will power brake it at the shootout if I go. Oh yeah my master cylinder went out to. The mechanic said probably from that stupid lock on there. I have to pay him to fab me a new line to return to stock. BS I can't get my own stock parts back. How is your situation? Back together yet?

boatmangc
10-14-2011, 03:04 AM
How is your situation? Back together yet?

Pretty much, I have an exhaust leak or 2 to clear out SO it's gotta go back in the air and then clay, polish and seal.

Naturally when I have time to get started on the paint it's supposed to blow 20+ all weekend.
6 days and on the road for me.
If I had more time there are a couple of things I still wanted to do but not this trip.
I go on the rollers 9:00 AM at Injected Engineering for a new tune Saturday 10/22 and I want to make it to Year One for their show.

fastblackmerc
10-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Will be attending the shoot out for the first time... Marauderless :(

I will have 2 or 3 repaired LCMs that can swap out for you.

Will also bring supplies to repair EATCs that are blowing air through the vents only.

I can bring anything else I have listed for sale in the "Marauder Innovations" forum that is in stock. PM me if you need something. It will be at a reduced cost since I won;t have to charge for shipping.

slickster
10-23-2011, 12:23 PM
There's a good chance I can go. Won't know for sure the day of

boatmangc
10-23-2011, 02:23 PM

Will also bring supplies to repair EATCs that are blowing air through the vents only.

I can bring anything else I have listed for sale in the "Marauder Innovations" forum that is in stock. PM me if you need something. It will be at a reduced cost since I won;t have to charge for shipping.

Awesome! My EATC started blowing through the defroster vents on the way up
Will you have tools to pull it there too?
If not I'll grab a few and pull it.

fastblackmerc
10-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Awesome! My EATC started blowing through the defroster vents on the way up
Will you have tools to pull it there too?
If not I'll grab a few and pull it.

Will have tools with me.

CWright
10-23-2011, 03:54 PM

But you're leaving with one that is SUPERCHARGED.:D

PonyUP
10-23-2011, 06:23 PM

Oh Jim, pretty pretty please, swap out my LCM. I'll be at the shootout, and desperately need this done

PonyUP
10-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Pm sent Merc

MMBLUE
10-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Mines finally off stands and running. I was waiting for a fix for this linelock but I guess he isn't going to give me one and he wont give me my original brake line back so I said F IT and put it back together. Great customer service. Two years and never worked right. I guess ai will power brake it at the shootout if I go. Oh yeah my master cylinder went out to. The mechanic said probably from that stupid lock on there. I have to pay him to fab me a new line to return to stock. BS I can't get my own stock parts back. How is your situation? Back together yet?

Levi, I thought Ron was putting uppers on your car saturday :confused:

BTW, who the hello did your linelock ? I'll make sure I don't go to them.

fastblackmerc
10-23-2011, 07:41 PM
But you're leaving with one that is SUPERCHARGED.:D

Yep... will treat it with kid gloves....

fastblackmerc
10-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Oh Jim, pretty pretty please, swap out my LCM. I'll be at the shootout, and desperately need this done

It will be first come first served.

I'll be in Atlanta from Monday till the shootout. Am open to doing some LCMs while I'm not in class at night.

LJ on 24's
10-23-2011, 08:23 PM
What about cluster leds I have them already.

boatmangc
10-24-2011, 04:08 AM

I'll be in Atlanta from Monday till the shootout. Am open to doing some LCMs while I'm not in class at night.
I'll be in Kennesaw from Monday until the shootout.
:beer:

fastblackmerc
10-24-2011, 05:05 AM

I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza, 6345 Powers Ferry Road.

PonyUP
10-24-2011, 07:06 AM

Book me for your first available time, I'll make my schedule work, I'll even buy dinner and spirits on top of it :)

fastblackmerc
10-24-2011, 07:46 AM
What about cluster leds I have them already.

What do you want done?

LJ on 24's
10-24-2011, 08:27 AM
What do you want done?

I just want to put leds in the gauge cluster.

fastblackmerc
10-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I just want to put leds in the gauge cluster.

That I can do.

Paul T. Casey
10-24-2011, 09:12 AM

Say hi to Aric for me. I'll be shooting it out this year.

Mac-MerC
10-24-2011, 11:58 AM
what about the o-ring issue?...

fastblackmerc
10-24-2011, 12:07 PM
what about the o-ring issue?...

I'll bring parts to do EATCs also.

CWright
10-24-2011, 12:11 PM
Yep... will treat it with kid gloves....

LOL! :beer:

LANDY
10-26-2011, 09:39 AM
Bump.......

boatmangc
10-26-2011, 09:55 AM
That's right, Bump
:bump:

Spread the word, one week left before the fun begins!

Marauderman
10-26-2011, 11:05 AM
The Carolina Marauder crew are coming, but don't believe except for Russ no one else is running--

SC Cheesehead
10-26-2011, 12:11 PM
The Carolina Marauder crew are coming, but don't believe except for Russ no one else is running--

Well SOMEBODY's gotta sit in the stands and cheer on the drivers... ;)

PonyUP
10-26-2011, 12:25 PM
I'll do some runs in the test and tune in the morning, but probably won't do the bracket racing, we'll see

boatmangc
10-26-2011, 12:30 PM
I'll do some runs in the test and tune in the morning, but probably won't do the bracket racing, we'll see

Me too, no brackets for me.
I'll be doing volunteer stuff.

PonyUP
10-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Me too, no brackets for me.
I'll be doing volunteer stuff.

I'll be volunteerly in the cooler (You are coming right GA Mike?) :D

LANDY
10-26-2011, 12:34 PM
I'll be volunteerly in the cooler (You are coming right GA Mike?) :Dthat's Saturday night. I hope there is enough on the cooler if not we are going bar hopping. Lol

SC Cheesehead
10-26-2011, 01:42 PM
that's Saturday night. I hope there is enough on the cooler if not we are going bar hopping. Lol

Uh-oh, better pack extra... :D

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif -------> http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/images/smilies/720icon.gif

GAMike
10-26-2011, 02:06 PM
I'll be volunteerly in the cooler (You are coming right GA Mike?) :D
Grab the left handle Brad...... I got this side:beer: The bar will be open:lol:

Marauderman
10-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Well SOMEBODY's gotta sit in the stands and cheer on the drivers... ;)

Ah..........I can do your Blue's run fer'ya --that way you 'll still be telling the truth that YOU didn't race it down the track--:rock::2thumbs:

Grab the left handle Brad...... I got this side:beer: The bar will be open:lol:

That's my man --still keeping the MVVIII fun going!!! I'll be there with ya I hope!!:beer:

mlschultz
10-26-2011, 03:17 PM
A little over a week to go racing! :)

The Mark is at Injected Engineering right now for a oil change, mix in some coolant with the water in the radiator, and on the dyno to make sure the numbers look good, and maybe dial in some extra hp for the racing season!

See you at the track! :)

slickster
10-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Since I'm 3 hrs away I'll just leave sat morning and come back that night. What about all the ga guys?

CWright
10-26-2011, 05:19 PM
I'm running in T&T. Not sure on bracket racing. Ran twice last year on stock control arms and wheels. Now I have new control arms and widened rears so we'll see what she'll do as she rides on the street. Looking to have a great time!:beer: Glad to see the Carolina group coming down and Come on Tom and Rex, Put those cars on the track!:burnout::D

GAMike
10-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Ah..........I can do your Blue's run fer'ya --that way you 'll still be telling the truth that YOU didn't race it down the track--:rock::2thumbs:

That's my man --still keeping the MVVIII fun going!!! I'll be there with ya I hope!!:beer:

Looking forward to it Tom! The cheap seats are gonna be rockin for sure:beer: Brad and I did a trial{hiccup}run this past weekend ( our version of a dyno if you will) Everything is in fine workin order:D

ROCOB
10-26-2011, 06:09 PM
I plan on easing out there Friday night for T&T. All day Saturday, with Little O (for a while) and possibly the rest of my crew. :burn:

PonyUP
10-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Read the rules and it says car has to weigh at least 4000lbs with driver. My 5.0 comes in at 3780, and I weigh 270, might be tempting to run her instead of the Marauder

LANDY
10-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Bring them both

Marauderman
10-27-2011, 04:15 AM
BTW --for those of you going to SSHS----If you have any license plate covers of any type, the GSP will likely pull you for it--They say its against the law in GA......and you know how I found out......

mlschultz
10-28-2011, 08:06 AM
Thinking about going to Silver Dollar Raceway - Reynolds, GA tomorrow for some test & tune. Anyone interested in going, let me know.

Saturday:
Test and Tune for $25. Super Street Series Race. "Run What Ya Brung" car show and nostalgia drag racing.
Gates open at 1:00 PM. Track time begins at 2:00. Spectator admission is $10.

PonyUP
10-28-2011, 08:19 AM
Looking forward to it Tom! The cheap seats are gonna be rockin for sure:beer: Brad and I did a trial{hiccup}run this past weekend ( our version of a dyno if you will) Everything is in fine workin order:D

:lol: Yup, everything is in working condition, very frequent oil changes though

SC Cheesehead
10-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Hey, as far as Fiday evening activities, I'll throw this out there: The Tilted Kilt in Buford (by the Mall of Georgia), about 30 miles from Commerce.

http://buford.tiltedkilt.com/

Brad took me there last time I was down his way, good time! :beer: :food:

Marauderman
10-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Hey, as far as Fiday evening activities, I'll throw this out there: The Tilted Kilt in Buford (by the Mall of Georgia), about 30 miles from Commerce.

I've never been to one of these establishments.....hummmmm... do that have karoake :lol:

boatmangc
10-28-2011, 08:44 AM
I've never been to one of these establishments.....hummmmm... do that have karoake :lol:
It's hard to do Karaoke when you are stepping on your tongue :lol:

SC Cheesehead
10-28-2011, 08:47 AM
It's hard to do Karaoke when you are stepping on your tongue :lol:

True, that! :D

"Aside from the delicious food, ice-cold beer, and optimum sports viewing, we do realize there is another reason you love to visit the Tilted Kilt...."
http://buford.tiltedkilt.com/index.php?itemid=35

Marauderman
10-28-2011, 08:50 AM

I am ready if others want to......will that be before or after fri.nite trials?

SC Cheesehead
10-28-2011, 08:58 AM
I am ready if others want to......will that be before or after fri.nite trials?

Would say after, you won't wanna leave after you get there... ;) -----> :D

PonyUP
10-28-2011, 09:14 AM

Yup, if we can get a count, I can see about getting tables blocked off for us

SC Cheesehead
10-28-2011, 09:22 AM
Yup, if we can get a count, I can see about getting table dances for us

fixed it for you... :D

IwantmyMMnow!
10-28-2011, 02:05 PM
If you guys plan on visiting the 'Tilted Kilt', I'll get off the fence and make the trip to SSHS. I'll miss the T&T, but I don't want to miss the T&A!

Where do you guys have your hotel reservations at?

SC Cheesehead
10-28-2011, 05:47 PM
If you guys plan on visiting the 'Tilted Kilt', I'll get off the fence and make the trip to SSHS. I'll miss the T&T, but I don't want to miss the T&A!

Where do you guys have your hotel reservations at?

PM sent.

-----------------

napolitano
10-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Somebody say t& a ? I'm definitely going.
I found out yesterday everything is good down here so I can definitely make it to SAYS.
Thanks to Landy. Thanks bro.
Watch out Gary.

boatmangc
10-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Watch out Gary.

Not Skeered!

napolitano
10-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Dammit. I was hoping you wouldn't see that. Mr miagi

cougar9150
10-29-2011, 06:16 AM
My work is up to the same old BS, sudden priority changes and "We need you to be a team player Phil. There are other weekends you can go Racing but we need to ship 26 tools before the end if the year". Need to find new work but it pays decent.

At least I was able to cancel my condo in time to not lose money.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

TooManyFords
10-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Have fun, I will not be able to bring ProRauder as it is still in many, many pieces.

Maybe next year!

mlschultz
10-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh boy. I just picked up The Mark from Injected Engineering. I don't know what Aric did on that dyno, but I have a new problem! :eek:

The Mark from a first gear roll now just melts the drag radials and goes sideways all through first.

I don't know what numbers it made, but it sure did not behave like this before it went on the dyno. It just hooked and off I went.

Pops
10-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Oh boy. I just picked up The Mark from Injected Engineering. I don't know what Aric did on that dyno, but I have a new problem! :eek:

The Mark from a first gear roll now just melts the drag radials and goes sideways all through first.

I don't know what numbers it made, but it sure did not behave like this before it went on the dyno. It just hooked and off I went.

Go get em! You have one of my favorite cars at this event. I will not be attending but should be back next year. Still sponsoring the event. Everyone have a good time and be safe!!!!!:)

LANDY
10-29-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm at the Track right now dialing the car. So far so good

IwantmyMMnow!
10-30-2011, 01:52 AM

Tom, they have one in Charlotte...on Carowinds Blvd. It's probably 15-20 mins from your place. We need to go there the next time I'm in Charlotte w/o my kids!

boatmangc
10-30-2011, 04:28 AM
Weather forecast for Saturday 68/42 Partly cloudy.
Looks like a nice day

GAMike
10-30-2011, 06:09 AM

:beatnik:A word o caution........ The constabulary patrols that section of 85 between Commerce & Buford very aggressively at nite.... Northbound, and Southbound..... Local and GSP.........

Drug corridor?
Revenue generation?
Drunks?
Envious of full size panthers on the prowl?

Who could say why they are so aggressive in that area..... Just be mindful at night through there :beer:

boatmangc
10-30-2011, 06:31 AM
:beatnik:A word o caution........ The constabulary patrols that section of 85 between Commerce & Buford very aggressively at nite.... Northbound, and Southbound..... Local and GSP.........

Drug corridor?
Revenue generation?
Drunks?
Envious of full size panthers on the prowl?

Who could say why they are so aggressive in that area..... Just be mindful at night through there :beer:

No doubt.
I have been in Suwanee all week with one trip to visit ROCOB in Commerce, no shortage of LEOs around these parts.

slickster
10-30-2011, 06:42 AM
I got a valentine 1 :)

boatmangc
10-30-2011, 06:46 AM
I got a valentine 1 :)

Me too, I turned it off since it goes off constantly!
Good on the interstate but out on the backroads law enforcement is thick.
I drove from Suwanee to Blue Ridge and back and left the V1 off most of the day.

LANDY
10-30-2011, 07:34 AM
Weather forecast for Saturday 68/42 Partly cloudy.
Looks like a nice day
Sweet, good thing it won't be too cold like that I don't have to make my car slower.
After a couple of tweeks the car ran between 12.0 and 11.9 at at 115-116mph.
On. The blower only. The mph in the juice is sick.

Hack Goby
10-30-2011, 08:39 AM
I wont be there this year but a word of caution for those going to test and tune,It`s the last one of the year and theres always a lot of carnage on the track.Three years ago John and I went and John only got two runs in five hours of being there.People just letting loose and have all winter to fix what they broke.

slickster
10-30-2011, 09:10 AM
I drove from Suwanee to Blue Ridge and back and left the V1 off most of the day.

Leave it on logic mode that looks like a half L. Only laser and ka will be alerted buy led and sound (ka is 100% leo laser is 65% Leo led brakes or adaptive cruise will trigger laser) x band will report led if it gets stronger (leo) it will report sound also. Same for k band

IwantmyMMnow!
10-30-2011, 07:58 PM

Hey! I was in Blue Ridge for a couple of hours back in June. Was on my way to my brother's house in Calhoun; getting ready to make the trek up to WI for a family reunion. Stopped at the emergency room to have my eyes looked at because they were constantly watering and very, very irritated and red. I could hardly see the road by the time I got into town. The doc was super-nice and the nurse was super-hot! Too bad I looked like a meth-head needing a fix....

Two days later, the nurse called to see how I was doing...now that's what I call customer service!

fastblackmerc
10-30-2011, 08:16 PM
I never turn my V1 off.

slickster
10-30-2011, 08:40 PM
I never turn my V1 off.

Mines is hard wired. Switch on v1 on

LSCR351
10-30-2011, 10:24 PM
I will be there, with my V-2!

LANDY
10-31-2011, 07:04 AM
We are taking off from ocala on Friday at 6am if anyone wants to convoy hit me up.

SC Cheesehead
10-31-2011, 11:43 AM
We are taking off from ocala on Friday at 6am if anyone wants to convoy hit me up.

What are you guys planning to do Friday after TnT?

Mexican? "Scottish"?

Pops
10-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Has anyone heard from Marty? Would not be right if he was not at this one!:)

GAMike
10-31-2011, 01:21 PM

Mexican? "Scottish"?

Poker game???:beer:

IwantmyMMnow!
10-31-2011, 01:27 PM

Mexican? "Scottish"?

Doesn't matter to me which nationality she is...:lol:

I will know for sure by Thursday if I'm going to be there or not. Gotta look at my 'financial report'....(aka, lottery results...)

ROCOB
10-31-2011, 02:54 PM
Has anyone heard from Marty? Would not be right if he was not at this one!:)

I contacted Jeff earlier this month, with a tech question, and also asked him if they were going to be there and he said probably not.:(

napolitano
10-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Poker game???:beer:

Poke who Mike?

Uncle Mike, are you taking us to the gentlemens club sat?

LANDY
10-31-2011, 05:45 PM

Mexican? "Scottish"?
We don't know yet, Mexican and a few drinks sounds good to me.

boatmangc
10-31-2011, 06:37 PM
We don't know yet, Mexican and a few drinks sounds good to me.
Chase down the Impala guys, they know how to party!!

slickster
10-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Poker and strip clubs I'm so down. Better yet how bout strip poker

1stMerc
10-31-2011, 07:06 PM
Not i, sigh.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_00812.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)

boatmangc
10-31-2011, 07:15 PM
Not i, sigh.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_00812.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:;)

Dammitt man, that sux!!
Looking at your other post it doesn't look like it's too bad, maybe enough parts left of your grill to go badgeless!

slickster
10-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Dam man sorry. Good luck getting it done

1stMerc
10-31-2011, 07:35 PM
Looking at your other post it doesn't look like it's too bad, maybe enough parts left of your grill to go badgeless!

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing.

LANDY
10-31-2011, 08:19 PM
Chase down the Impala guys, they know how to party!!Gary I am the party wait till I get a few drinks in me, we be parking lot pimpin. Lol

boatmangc
11-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Got apple shine?

ROCOB
11-01-2011, 03:37 AM
Has anyone heard if Glassman99 is coming to the shootout? I would love to see his car in action again. :burnout:

Paul T. Casey
11-01-2011, 04:41 AM
Chase down the Impala guys, they know how to party!!

They do seem to have a lot of fun. We should take lessons.

SC Cheesehead
11-01-2011, 06:13 AM
They do seem to have a lot of fun. We should take lessons.

You're not hanging out in the right parking lot, Paul. ;)

The last time I was at SSHS, I hooked up with Marauderman, Hotrauder, Blown 3.8, Magindat, and I think a couple others, and we had us a TIME! :D

GAMike
11-01-2011, 08:12 AM
From what I hear, Injected Engineering will be runing his car, but Steve is unable to attend...... Looking forward to it as well.:burnout:

Has anyone heard if Glassman99 is coming to the shootout? I would love to see his car in action again. :burnout:

SC Cheesehead
11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
From what I hear, Injected Engineering will be runing his car, but Steve is unable to attend...... Looking forward to it as well.:burnout:

Got a PM from Marty, he's got conflicting plans and won't be able to make it this year...:(

IwantmyMMnow!
11-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Regrettably, I will be unable to attend this event. It was a very tough decision to make, but in the end I realized that I cannot afford the costs involved with making a trip at this time. I also have the opportunity to make some money this weekend, so I need to do the sensible (although not the desirable) thing and have to pass this time.

I hope you all have a blast and look forward to the next opportunity to get together...

SC Cheesehead
11-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Regrettably, I will be unable to attend this event. It was a very tough decision to make, but in the end I realized that I cannot afford the costs involved with making a trip at this time. I also have the opportunity to make some money this weekend, so I need to do the sensible (although not the desirable) thing and have to pass this time.

I hope you all have a blast and look forward to the next opportunity to get together...

Well, hopefully next year, Kyle.

Definitely plan on doing Looseville this Spring, guaranteed good time (especially if you hang around Brad)...

boatmangc
11-01-2011, 09:08 AM
A good doctor once said "I have been in many a hospital room with men on their death bed, no one has ever said, doc, I wish I would have worked more".

PonyUP
11-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Well, hopefully next year, Kyle.

Definitely plan on doing Looseville this Spring, guaranteed good time (especially if you hang around Brad)...

Tru Dat :beer:

SC Cheesehead
11-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Tru Dat :beer:

Then again,

Mother told me, yes, she told me I'd meet girls like you
She also told me, "Stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch"
Just the other day I heard a soldier falling off some Indonesian junk that's going round...

;)

IwantmyMMnow!
11-01-2011, 12:25 PM
A good doctor once said "I have been in many a hospital room with men on their death bed, no one has ever said, doc, I wish I would have worked more".

I hear ya...I was pretty much in the same boat when Marauderville was coming around, but I did't want to miss that. I was eating ramen and bologna sandwiches for a week after MV9! ;)

So, I guess you can say I picked the lesser of two evils...

I hope to be able to make it out for Looseville...gonna start putting $20/wk on the side for it starting right now! If I stick to it (and that's a big IF), I should have $500 squirreled away when April comes 'round...

fastblackmerc
11-01-2011, 12:28 PM

Or "Doc can I have one more rice cake?"

LANDY
11-04-2011, 01:48 PM
We are here.

1stMerc
11-04-2011, 02:21 PM
I was eating ramen and bologna sandwiches for a week after MV9! ;)

An you got a problem with ramen noodles :D.
Slap a piece of salami on that bologna from time to time for a change of pace.

ShadyLurker
11-04-2011, 02:53 PM
We are here.
VIA the very senic route:D

LANDY
11-04-2011, 03:48 PM
VIA the very senic route:Dlol. True that.........

IwantmyMMnow!
11-04-2011, 04:11 PM
We are here.

Wish I could be saying the same, but alas, here I am at home sitting in front of my computer.

Some of the money I didn't spend by not going went towards an oil change and transmission flush this afternoon, and now I'm waiting on my pizza.

Yeah, I like to party...:alone:

On a good note, it only cost me $165 for the oil change/transmission flush.