PDA

View Full Version : New Posts button not working right?

FordNut
01-18-2004, 09:06 AM
Logan,
I can click on the "New Posts" button and get what appears to be all the threads updated since my last visit. However, when I go back to the Home page and click on "view today's active threads" I get some threads that I have not read that did not show up when I asked for "New Posts". They don't seem to be at the top all the time, sometimes scattered items, sometimes apparently at the bottom.

Also, how can I edit a post I made to correct spelling or grammar? (or content)

Marauderman
01-18-2004, 09:52 AM
FordNut- There should be a " edit" button, lower right corner of "your" post each time you post something--notice you cannot edit someone else's.....you can see your edit button-- no one else can .....Tom

MM03MOK
01-18-2004, 10:07 AM
FordNut- There should be a " edit" button, lower right corner of "your" post each time you post something--notice you cannot edit someone else's.....you can see your edit button-- no one else can .....TomAlso found out that the Edit button is only there for a day after you post. Then it goes away.

jgc61sr2002
01-18-2004, 11:04 AM
Thanks Mary that's good to know. :up:

Logan
01-18-2004, 11:58 AM
Logan,
I can click on the "New Posts" button and get what appears to be all the threads updated since my last visit. However, when I go back to the Home page and click on "view today's active threads" I get some threads that I have not read that did not show up when I asked for "New Posts". They don't seem to be at the top all the time, sometimes scattered items, sometimes apparently at the bottom.

Also, how can I edit a post I made to correct spelling or grammar? (or content)
I haven't specifically noticed a problem with it, but I'll do some testing.