PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise Regional Meet...

MI2QWK4U
01-18-2004, 05:53 PM
The Motor City Marauders are interested in getting feedback on members that would be interested in a attending Regional Marauder meet/cruise/show at the Woodward Dream Cruise which is Saturday, August 21st. Some members here have expressed interest in going, we thought it might be a nice excuse for a Marauder meet for members in neighboring states. We would like to know so we can work on securing a spot on Woodward to host us. We fully expect 25 Michigan Marauders to be there, but would look for a place that can hold more cars if there is an interest. This would be a place that we can park, cruise, bbq, tailgate, etc.

If you think you would participate and be our guests, please respond in this thread so we can begin to plan. We think this has the possibility of being one of the best regional meets yet. Look at how many people went to Columbus last year for Rush L/M. So what do you say folks? Chicago? Cleveland? Lots of members in Ohio, Indianna, Illinois, Ontario.... Lets turn some heads on Woodward.

SergntMac
01-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Ummm...I thought I replied to this post about 15 minutes ago...What happened to that? Ack...Nevermind, whatever. I'm not going to wonder about that now. All this new software we all have to deal with now is enough to get a reply post lost where ever.

Sure thing, Dave, many of us from the Windy club are on board with y'all. Please count us in, and keep us posted on your dates and times?

The last time I visited Woodward Blvd., someone shut off the lights.

I can bring a few extension cords with me if you like...LOL!

MI2QWK4U
01-18-2004, 07:38 PM
We talked about your almost trip to Woodward last year Sarge! Hopefully someone will pay the electric bill and we can have some fun. We will need a head and car count to know what to do about a spot. Look forward to hanging out with you guys.

16secondp71
01-19-2004, 10:14 PM
We talked about your almost trip to Woodward last year Sarge! Hopefully someone will pay the electric bill and we can have some fun. We will need a head and car count to know what to do about a spot. Look forward to hanging out with you guys.

I'll be there, I usually go every year, but last August my Vic was without an engine(still in the building process) so I WILL DEFINATELY BE THERE this year. Usually there is a meeting place set-up for the panther platforms and in previous years there was always a notification on www.Crownvic.net as we neared cloose to the date.

DetGeno
01-19-2004, 10:25 PM
I'll be there as well, but this year I'll be in uniform/patroling to keep you guys in line! J/K, we'll have a great time! I do have to enforce some laws though!

16secondp71
01-20-2004, 04:10 PM
I'll be there as well, but this year I'll be in uniform/patroling to keep you guys in line! J/K, we'll have a great time! I do have to enforce some laws though!

LOL... every year they say "NO BURNOUTS", but every year I manage to completely burn all the tread off my tires. :burnout:

Pat
02-14-2005, 07:06 PM
:burnout: The wife and I plan to attend.

MM03MOK
02-14-2005, 07:20 PM
:burnout: The wife and I plan to attend.Pat?? OLD THREAD!!!!